FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Group Fun

Hotel Group Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mrs T just loves cock and loves to be pleasured by lots of hands, We would like to go to a hotel and meet at least 4 guys, Firstly we chat in the bar Mrs T sat between 2 of them why there hands wander up her dress making her wet and checking if shes wearing knickers. We then go off to a hotel room were Mrs T is blindfolded and all four guys take control of my dirty wife why I sit and video. She has hands wandering all over her and eventually she starts to suck on a cock why the other 3 guys massage her large breats and wet pussy, fingering her and rubbing and licking her clit.

She then gets on all fours why she is spit roasted untilthey are both about to cum,she takes both cocks and finishes them off with a bj until they fill her mouth as she loves to swallow sucking them clean. The other 2 guys have been sucking on her tits during this. Mrs T is then sat up and lifted onto cock so she can ride it, she loves here arse smacked and told what a dirty slut she is. She sucks on the 4th guys cock until they both cum sucking them both clean, we then lay Mrs T back and strip her naked before taking her blinfold off. Mrs T makes sure she sucks all4 cocks until they arw about to cum so they can cover her in hot cum rubbing it in and feeding it to her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *celandyMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Hey guys I run a hotel at Bridgwater if you want to make this a reality

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that we will keep it in mind

By *umsumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Would love to join you guys to make the fantasy cum true xx