FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday fantasy

Holiday fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We hit the Madagascan coast line early in the morning but were desperate to get out on the water.

So we checked into the hotel an ditched our kit an dug out our kite surfing gear. On our way to the beach was walked through the complex an noticed a great pool with a swim up bar and was quite deserted.

We only had 5 days here so knew we had a lot to discover but the heat and water looked so good that we headed out for a few hours.

You looked so good in your bikini and as I was still learning I stayed in the shallows while you went out further. I came in earlier than you an sat at the beach bar watching u having fun.

The sun was going down as you came back in and I help you land your kite. Your body looked pumped as you had been working hard and enjoying your self.

We packed up an went back to the beach bar for a cocktail and watched the sun go down.

A few cocktails an the kiting + travelling had wiped us out so we made our way to the room that was connected at one end to the swim up bar.

We crashed out an when I woke I noticed you had slipped out. So I made my way out to the swim up veranda an sat on the sun bed with a coffee an I saw you sat at the swim up bar with what looked like a margarita.

I couldn’t quiet see but what had attracted u up there.......???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic