FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Log cabin with Jo 4

Log cabin with Jo 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

When Lily and Michael returned from their lunch with Gina and Jason they came to our cabin to tell us all about what had happened and that Gina and Jason were very much up for the party tomorrow. I think we have enough people coming now said Jo, there's us four plus Ashley, Gina, Jason plus Luke and the other waiters and possibly a waitress too.

We decided it was probably best to do a booze run, Michael and I set off for the local supermarket leaving the girls alone to chat and continue planning.

Jo was by now very horny and excited with all the sexy chat and started to get closer to Lily until eventually she was playing with Lily's boobs over her top to start with but soon after had her hand up her top. Lily hadn't bothered putting her bra back on from earlier and her nipples were nice and hard between Jo's finger and thumb. Lily moved and facing Jo straddled her legs and removed her top. Jo was straight in kissing her frantically and sucking on her neck, tits and nipples. Lily was trying to undo the buttons on Jo's top but struggling until Jo paused and allowed her easier access. Once Jo's top and bra were off Lily had her mouth instantly on her nipples sucking and flicking them with her tongue. They both got up and stripped off their remaining clothes before getting back to their fun. Both of them were now desperate for release so got into the 69 position with Lily on top. They were both soaking wet from all the foreplay and it wasn't too long before the first of many orgasms ripped through the two of them. They hadn't even noticed that myself and Michael had arrived back, but what a sight we were welcomed to. All I could see was Lily's gorgeous arse with her back arched facing me and Jo licking her pussy. I put my finger to my lips so that Michael stayed quiet too. We watched for a moment before walking over and gave Lily's arse a spank, she almost instantly gushed over Jo's face with a big grin on her face. They both got up and sat together as Michael and I brought in the extra booze and food for the party. Nice to see the planning has gone well ladies I said. They just giggled and got dressed. So Lily I asked, looked like you enjoyed that little spanking, oh yes she replied, it never fails to get me aroused. I'll remember that I said with a mischievous grin

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Some party

To be had

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant I’m looking forward to reading about the party. I’m looking at booking a place like this and hoping the same happens

Wrexham

I think a quiet night tonight might be a good idea, maybe food at the clubhouse and a hot-tub. Sounds good to us said Lily, you can come over to ours after we've eaten if you want. With that Lily and Michael left to get freshened up. As we were about to shower there was a knock at the door, hi they said we're Gina and Jason just thought we would introduce ourselves before tomorrows party. We had a quick drink with them and a chat and we invited them to join us at the clubhouse later. After they had left Jo and I showered together which ended in Jo giving me an amazing blowjob under the cascading water. We chilled for a bit before making our way to the clubhouse. Gina and Jason were already there and Lily and Michael were right behind us. We all sat around a big table and it wasn't long before I felt a foot in my groin area rubbing my cock. I knew it wasn't Jo but unsure if it was Lily or Gina. I was getting very excited and hard so it was a welcome relief when the food arrived and whoever it was stopped. The waiter gave us a knowing wink and a smile saying he couldn't wait to see us tomorrow. In between courses and once we'd finished the mysterious foot appeared getting me hard. I was pretty sure it was Gina. We went into the bar area for a drink. Gina sat opposite me and kept opening her legs just enough for me to see a lovely pink pussy with a neatly trimmed landing strip. After a couple of drinks and a chat with Luke behind the bar we headed back to Lily and Michael's cabin. Gina and Jason had tagged along too and we all sat around for a bit until Michael said that the hot-tub was ready. Gina was up like a shot throwing her clothes off in all directions then it seemed helping everyone else get naked too. We all sat in the hot-tub with our drinks and chatted some more. Gina was in-between Michael and I and it wasn't long before I felt a hand on my cock teasing me to full hardness.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Dudley

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

cambridge

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

More cabin fun please

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

more please

Wrexham

It was Gina who now was wanking my cock, and I wasn't the only one she had hold of Michael too. Lily and Jo turned their attention to Jason, Jo playing with his balls and Lily with his cock. As one the lads stood up and sat on the edge of the hot-tub giving the girls easier access. Lily was straight onto Jason's cock licking and sucking it while Jo was rimming his arse. Meanwhile Gina was alternating between sucking Michael's cock and mine. Jason was using all his willpower to try not to cum but to no avail and he blasted a load all over Lily's face. Jo then helped her get cleaned up by licking up as much as she could. Jason slipped back into the hot-tub and watched as Michael and I spitroasted Gina. Gina was cumming all over Michael's cock as she deep throated me. Not long after I shot my load into her throat, she didn't spill a drop. Then it was Michael's turn and he filled her pussy with his seed. Soon after we made our way inside and sat naked in front of the log burner having a drink.

Worcester

Almost a quite night...??

????

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

Great

More please

birmingham

Great

More please

Kings lynn

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

close

cambridge

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 29/01/22 09:37:58]

Gloucester

Good to see a fourth thread. My go to story to get me horny right now.

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Cant wait for more

Dudley

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Wrexham

There will be more to follow soon, just been too busy.

Gloucester

Look forward to it

weston super mare

Wrexham

We decided that we would head back to our cabin, as did Gina and Jason. Don't forget said Lily you have to walk back naked. So we set off in opposite directions Gina and Jason were 2 cabins along and had to be very careful when passing the other cabin. They told us the next day they had seen someone approaching but managed to get inside before being spotted. We on the other hand saw nobody and had a nice stroll back to our cabin. Once there Jo was feeling frisky again and started playing with my balls while sucking my nipples. This had the desired effect and I was soon hard again. She lay me down and straddled my head and was soon kissing and licking my cock as she continued to play with my balls. Then she took my full length into her mouth, absolutely amazing. I was opening her pussy with my fingers before delving as deep as I could with my tongue. I knew it was turning her on as she came into my waiting mouth. She got up and just said fuck me now to which I bent her over the sofa and slipped my cock straight into her already soaking wet pussy and fucked her hard and fast as I grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head up. She was loving it and was soon gushing all over my cock. I lost it then and cum deep into her pussy before heading to bed together.

Woking-ish

very nice, wish I had the stamina!

Worcester

Hertfordshire

Cant wait for the party

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

More

close

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Nice continuing story.

Gloucester

An appetiser before the party

Dudley

Wrexham

We awoke the next morning, showered and got dressed. Let's go to the clubhouse for breakfast I suggested. We walked past Lily and Michael's cabin stopped and picked up our clothes. I ran back with them while Jo waited. They put Gina and Jason's clothes in a bag and we dropped them off for them. We all made our way to the clubhouse. It seemed that there was five waiters and one of the waitresses plus us six and Ashley. We could do with someone else said Jo, thirteen is unlucky. I went to have a chat with Luke but he didn't know anyone else who was up for it.

We then set off to pick up Ashley. On arrival she was surprisingly ready and had her outfit packed along with some toys. Jo said she wanted to get some new underwear and headed for the sex shop. She found what she wanted, a crotchless body stocking with suspender belt. She ended up getting a big dildo, probably 10 inches and thick, with a suction attachment and some lube too. We had some lunch and a chat with Ashley, she said that she had deliberately not done anything sexually so she was super horny for later.

When we arrived back we found the others in Gina and Jason's cabin all looing at a laptop. We put a message on Fab for someone to join us at a party, as we couldn't have thirteen, and we've had a few replies already. I think we have narrowed it down to two, what do you think girls said Gina. Ashley, Jo and Lily all looked and all picked the same guy, he was very attractive and athletic and had a massive black cock. Arrangements made and he would meet us in the clubhouse later.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

birmingham

Keep going please

close

weston super mare

essex

Gloucester

Heathrow

huddersfield/manchester

Dudley

Wrexham

We had a couple of drinks in Gina and Jason's cabin with the others finalising all the details and before we knew it was time to start getting ready to go to the clubhouse for food and pre party drinks. The girls had all agreed on their outfits so that nobody was wearing the same thing.

Ashley, Jo and myself headed to our cabin for a shower. Jo and Ashley went in together and by the sounds of things were having some fun. Turns out they were shaving each others pussies and were now both as smooth as baloons. As they walked out together Jo showed me her handy work, Ashley usually had a landing strip but Jo had shaved it off. OMG you both look amazing I said but I'd better get showered and shaved myself. I got dressed and was soon waiting for Jo and Ashley to appear from the spare bedroom. I didn't have to wait long as Jo came out wearing a short black skirt with her new body-stocking and stockings. She looked fabulous with just the pattern of the body-stocking covering her tits. Wow!! was all I could say. Ashley appeared and was looking stunning in a very short red dress, stockings and suspenders that you could clearly see as the dress didn't cover them.

We had already sorted out glasses and snacks for later so we headed out, picked up Lily and Michael on the way, Lily was wearing a short powder blue skirt stockings and an almost see-through white blouse, with obviously no bra so you could make out her nipples quite easily. We picked up Gina and Jason, Gina in a little black dress with stockings. The seven of us making our way to the clubhouse for food and to meet our fab guest Frankie.

huntingdon

Mmmm looking forward to more

Woking-ish

Kings lynn

close

essex

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

More please

Worcester

Nice!!

cambridge

Wrexham

We obviously got loads of attention from the waiters all of whom couldn't stop smiling when any of the girls got up. Frankie arrived and spotted us and made his way over. The girls all went quiet as they spotted the bulge in his trousers. Once all the introductions were sorted we ordered our food and another round of drinks. Debbie the waitress came over and asked if everything was OK and mentioned she couldn't wait for later.

The girls all decided to go to the ladies giving us the chance to chat with Frankie. He was mesmerised by how sexy and hot the girls looked, especially when I told him that we suspected that none of them were wearing any underwear at all. Debbie came back and asked if she needed to change into something a bit more sexy, we said no she would be fine in her waitress uniform but without her underwear. She smiled and nodded before walking away bumping into the girls on their return, who confirmed with her the underwear situation. Jo sat next to Frankie when they got back and immediately placed her hand on his cock. She could feel him getting harder and said to the others, fucking hell girls he's massive we are in for such a treat. After a couple of more drinks we decided to head back to our cabin. As we were leaving Debbie came over and gave me her bra and knickers, see you later.

Once outside Jo and Gina paired up and were arm in arm with Frankie both taking it in turns to play with his cock. Myself, Michael and Jason following behind Lily and Ashley. Once we'd passed Gina and Jason's cabin the girls swapped over. Either Jo or Gina had left them a nice surprise, Frankie's zip was open. Lily had her hand inside his trousers and was eagerly rubbing his cock. She swapped with Ashley who freed the beast and was wanking Frankie as she led him by his cock to our cabin.

Feeling left out boys said Gina and Jo grabbing our cocks. Soon we were at our cabin and making our way inside.

Hertfordshire

So sexy

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"So sexy"

Agree, very sexy indeed

birmingham

Great more please

cambridge

Heathrow

This is going to be some party

Hitchin

weston super mare

huddersfield/manchester

Kings lynn

all over Ireland

essex

Worcester

Woking-ish

This continues to be the best story on here.

close

Wrexham

More soon - party time

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Gloucester

This is what we all wished we were involved in

Wrexham

As I went to sort out some drinks the girls all removed their dresses and skirts to reveal what we were all suspected, none of them were wearing any underwear whatsoever. This left them in just stockings and suspenders or in Jo's case a crotchless body stocking. They all then joined the boys, who they were eagerly stripping. Once they had the lads naked Lily made a beeline for Frankie's massive cock licking from top to bottom sucking on his balls then licking back to the top. Frankie's cock must have been at least 10 inches long and thick and Lily struggled to even get half into her mouth. At the same time Jo was sucking Jason, managing to get him all in her mouth and throat while she played with his balls. Gina was sucking Michael paying particular attention to sucking his balls and rimming his arse. As all the girls knealt in front of their chosen guy Ashley was taking it in turns to lick and play with their pussies.

I returned from the kitchen with the drinks and that was the sight that greeted me. I put the drinks down and stripped off and started to slowly wank my cock, Ashley saw me and came over and immediately placed her lips around my cock flicking the end with her tongue. Ashley usually preferred pussy to cock but it didn't show as she gave me an amazing blowjob.

After a few minutes the girls swapped round and and now Gina was with Frankie, Jo with Michael, Ashley was with Jason and Lily was sucking me. This was amazing and I for one was about to cum, Lily had sensed this and stopped sucking allowing time for me to recover. Once again they swapped over and continued edging us over and over again, never allowing any of us to cum. Once they'd swapped for a final time we were told that it was their turn now and they wanted a good licking. They sat on the edge of the chairs and parted their legs as we all took turns on all their pussies. I licked every one of them from their arse to clit parting their lips and delving deep with my tongue. It seemed that Frankie not only had a massive cock his tongue was also long too. We brought each of the girls to the brink of orgasm until the final round of licking when we allowed them to cum. We were covered in their juices and all their pussies were well lubed, which was just as well for Jo as Frankie was now rubbing his cock head up and down her pussy before slipping just the head in making Jo gasp in pleasure. As he took his time filling Jo, I was balls deep in Lily fucking her from behind so I could see her magnificent arse. Gina was riding Michael for all she was worth and Jason was balls deep into Ashley.

Worcester

Woking-ish

cambridge

huntingdon

huddersfield/manchester

Wrexham

Frankie was pushing his big cock slowly into Jo's pussy making her cum even before he was fully in. This extra lube helped her to take all 10 inches. She was feeling so full and stretched and when Frankie started to fuck her she was lost in a world of her own cumming multiple times before collapsing back onto the sofa completely satisfied and in need of a rest. Frankie pulled out and said with a big grin on his face, who's next??

Gloucester

Kings lynn

birmingham

More please

cambridge

weston super mare

Hitchin

Heathrow

huddersfield/manchester

Wrexham

Who would have thought, the usual insatiable Jo completely fucked into oblivion by Frankie and his 10 inch monster. I couldn't hold back any longer as Lily came on my cock I filled her pussy with my seed.

With my cum starting to dribble out of Lily Frankie was straight in there pushing his impressive cock into her. He was soon balls deep in her and started to move back and forth nice and slowly to begin with. Lily was loving the extra length and girth and was soon on the brink of orgasm. By now Frankie was relentless and fucking her hard and orgasm after orgasm ripped through Lily's body until Frankie announced that he was gonna cum. There was some movement from Jo as her and Lily knealt in front of Frankie and as they wanked and sucked his cock he unleashed a stream of cum that covered Lily's face then as he kept pumping away there was more which was now covering Jo. I've never seen that much cum coming from just one man before.

Jo and Lily were now cleaning each other as Frankie and I had a beer.

Michael and Jason didn't last long after and had both cum deep into Gina and Ashley.

Before long they had cleaned each others pussies and faces as well as our cocks before joining us for drinks.

Worcester

huntingdon

[Removed by poster at 08/02/22 16:27:02]

huntingdon

huddersfield/manchester

Dudley

Wrexham

As we chilled and chatted, I could see Gina was playing with Frankie's cock and balls. Getting him hard again, she couldn't get her hand completely around his massive shaft. Ashley was had Jo sat on her knee and was sucking on her nipples. Lily was now sat straddling Jason facing him so he could play with her tits. I went to the kitchen to sort out some more drinks for everyone. On my return Gina was trying to get her mouth round Frankie's cock managing eventually. Frankie held her head and pushed down making Gina gag and have to come up for air. She was straight back on it with Frankie helping her take as much as she could, her eyes were streaming and saliva dripping from her mouth as she gagged taking about 8inches into her throat. She couldn't manage any more and told Frankie she needed fucking. She was soaking from all the excitement as Frankie slid into her slowly until he was fully inserted. As she was on her knees she beckoned me over and started sucking my cock as Frankie was ploughing into her, my cock stifling the screams of pleasure. Jo was by now laying back in the chair being pleasured by Ashley's tongue. Lily was in the same position but now riding Jason's dick while he was sucking on her nipples. Jason had his hands on Lily's arse helping her to bounce on his cock.

cambridge

Hertfordshire

I cant wait for more

Wrexham

The knock on the door came and I excused myself from Gina's mouth and opened the door. Come in everyone I said and feel free to join in at any point. If you want a drink please help yourself, Luke, Patrick, Stewart and Paul who had been with us before all started stripping off Mark and Debbie just stood back and watched for a bit. Luke had pinched my spot and was now getting sucked by Gina. Patrick and Stewart made their way to Jo and Ashley who both stopped playing with each other and took the lads cocks deep into their mouths while Paul was also being sucked by Lily. Mark soon lost his inhibitions and his clothes moving in and plunging his cock into Jo's pussy. I helped Debbie realise that everything was safe and consensual and started playing with her hard nipples through her blouse before slowly unbuttoning it to reveal a very perky pair of tits. As I sucked them she grabbed hold of my cock and started wanking me off. I unzipped her skirt which she wriggled out of to reveal her smooth pussy.

Worcester

Nice!!

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

birmingham

More please

cambridge

close

huddersfield/manchester

Heathrow

More please

huntingdon

Lets have more please

Kings lynn

Gloucester

I’ll be a husk by morning

Dudley

Wrexham

Frankie was now pummelling Gina and she was loving the extra length and girth of his cock. She was cumming almost constantly and just about concentrating on sucking Luke who was getting close to cumming himself. I had now made my way down to Debbie's pussy and began to lick and suck her from her arse to her clit, she came over my tongue as I was delving as deep as I could, oh how sweet she tasted. Jo was being spitroasted by Mark and Stewart, the boys had now swapped places with Stewart now balls deep into her pussy and Mark getting her expert oral skills on his cock. Jason had blown his load into Lily who was now being fucked by Paul as she licked Jason's cock clean. I was now getting sucked by Debbie who was doing her best to take my full length into her mouth while playing with my balls. She came up for air licking my shaft from top to bottom before sucking my balls for a bit before working her tongue back up my shaft then taking my length into her mouth and throat. I pushed her head down so could take my full length,

she gagged and her eyes began to water before going back down for more. I could feel my cum rising so I turned her round and drove my cock all the way into her pussy and began fucking her. She was loving it and was pushing herself back against me as I pumped away, I pulled out and shot my load over her arse. Luke took my place and was frantically fucking Debbie for all he was worth adding his load over her arse and back. Gina was on the verge of collapse as Frankie destroyed her before he let out another torrent of cum all over her.

Worcester

Awesome...can't wait for the next instalment

huddersfield/manchester

cambridge

Dudley

weston super mare

Woking-ish

brilliant!

Heathrow

Excellent

Hertfordshire

This story is amazing I love it

all over Ireland

Gloucester

birmingham

Great story

Keep it going please

Wrexham

After cumming all the lads had a little rest and a beer until they were recovered.

The girls however had other ideas and started licking each other Gina and Jo were already in a 69 licking each others pussies clean. Gina was still pretty full of Frankie's cum which was dribbling out over Jo's tongue with a little bit of help from her fingers. Ashley, Lily and Debbie all made a bit of a triangle with each one licking the other. Once they were nice and clean they put on a bit of a show for us using all sorts of toys on each other. Ashley and Lily were both impaled on a double ended dildo, Jo was sat on Gina's face having her arse probed with some anal beads while Debbie was working away at Gina's pussy with a rabbit vibrator. Jo was already cumming again covering Gina in her juices but Gina was not for stopping drinking as much as she could. Ashley and Lily were both squirting with every thrust. Once they were done the pair of them started licking Debbie Lily pushing her tongue in and out of her arse while Ashley was sucking on Debbie's clit. Debbie was now on the verge of cumming and soaked Ashley not long after, still managing to bring Gina to orgasm. The girls all then stopped for a quick drink realising their antics had got us lads hard again.

Dudley

Kings lynn

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

More

cambridge

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Wrexham

Patrick was the first one to make a move and started licking Jo's arse, Paul had move in front of her now and had his cock in her mouth. She was moaning loudly from the attention of Patrick's tongue in and around her arse giving her a good rimming. Her moans being muffled at times when she had Paul's cock deep in her throat. Frankie was sat back on a seat, Debbie licking his big shaft up and down then sucking on his massive balls one at a time. When she came up she had to struggle to open her mouth wide enough to get the head of his cock in. She spun herself around allowing Frankie access to her pussy with his tongue. He eagerly started licking her pussy, clit and arse making her cum in no time. I had now got Ashley sat on my face while I licked her pussy which was still dripping from earlier. She then moved and sat on my hard cock, sliding down in one movement before starting to ride me. Mark came over and offered her his cock which she readily accepted taking him deep into her mouth

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Wrexham

Gina was sucking Michael managing to swallow his cock completely and working her tongue from his arse to the tip as she was slurping away Stewart was quickly behind her sliding his cock easily into her soaking wet pussy and fucking her with all he had.

Lily was getting fucked hard by Luke while sucking Jason. Ashley was grinding away and bouncing on my cock and I could feel that it wouldn't be much longer for me. Patrick was now pushing his cock into Jo's arse making her cum as he got fully in and started to slowly fuck her. Debbie had managed to take a bit more of Frankie's cock into her mouth but now with her pussy well lubricated from Frankie's tongue she was gradually easing herself down onto his cock. She was feeling fuller and more streched than ever before and only 2/3 in. She moved up and down gradually taking more and more until she had managed to take it all. As she raised herself up Frankie was pounding her from underneath. This had the desired effect with Debbie reaching orgasm over and over.

huddersfield/manchester

Worcester

So hot! Love it

birmingham

More

Kings lynn

Dudley

Wrexham

As Ashley was riding my cock nice and slowly now trying to keep me on the edge of cumming Mark came over and offered his cock up to her mouth. She spat on it and swallowed him straight down to his balls. She was just sitting on me now clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles while devouring Mark's cock, sucking his balls while wanking him but it was when she sucked her finger and worked it into his arse he shot a massive load of cum into her mouth and over her face and tits. Mark's legs had gone and he had to go for a sit down. Ashley then began bouncing on my cock again bringing herself to orgasm, this was too much for me and I filled her pussy with my spunk.

Wrexham

Luke had cum deep into Lily's pussy after pounding her as hard and fast as he could. After she turned around and got her cum filled pussy filled by Jason's cock. With Lily on her back with her legs over his shoulders getting fucked by Jason Ashley sat on her face dribbling a mixture of her own cum and mine into her mouth. Lily responded by getting her tongue as deep into her pussy as she could and licked her clit.

Dudley

Worcester

birmingham

huddersfield/manchester

Gloucester

all over Ireland

Wrexham

Debbie was still riding Frankie managing to take his full length into her pussy but had been going quite steady while doing so. Now Frankie had other ideas and positioned he on her knees in front of him before shoving his cock straight into her waiting pussy. She gasped at the intensity of that first thrust but then he started to pump away hammering into her. Debbie was moaning and screaming loudly as Frankie relentlessly drove his cock in and out of her making her cum repeatedly. It seemed like ages that he was fucking her before he asked her where she wanted his cum, she managed to say in her mouth. She turned around and Frankie was now wanking his cock in front of her open mouth before just pushing it in and releasing another mammoth amount of cum, she had no chance of swallowing it all but managed a lot with the rest dripping from her chin onto her tits. She then licked him clean and scooped up the cum from her tits and chin sucking her fingers clean.

Wrexham

Gonna have to start a new thread to finish this off

Worcester