FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Foot Worship - really !

Foot Worship - really !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aster of the Dawn OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford (ish)

One evening Paul posted the status; 'Foot worship for sexy ladies; anyone local message me'

At 62 he knew he was not everyone on fabs idea of a toy, but you never know he thought.

However as he expected nothing happened; but then the morning after he looked in his inbox and saw a short message;

'you want to worship my feet, message me back soon'

he looked at the profile, a new one; Natalie; female, 23 years old same city as him no pictures but showing as photo verified. he smiled, how likely was this to be true but hey why not reply so he did.

'Hi Natalie, yes i love to worship feet, maybe yours, if you are as you say and local to me i will prove it'

Ten minutes later the reply came

'good bitch, I am more local than you think, I know where you live, where you work and what car you drive so if you are serious leave your flat now walk along the track towards the golf course and then when you reach the metal gate turn and go home'

Paul looked; weird he thought yet it was early evening in spring; still daylight so he did as she had said; as he walked past the flats alongside the path he suspected that she was watching but he had no idea where from.

returning home he had a message again;

'well done you passed my first test, I like the black jacket by the way, now at 7pm as it is getting dark do the same walk, but this time T shirt, joggers, trainers, no coat no socks and no boxers and you may get to see me'

paul replied

'deal'

she sent another message

'the rules do not speak to me, do not touch your cock in my presence, and you are to be my foot bitch, no sex and you will never touch me higher than my ankles, in return for your worship i can do what i like to you, touch you where i want and when i want, do you agree'

paul replied simply

'yes'

Then she disconnected and the profile was hidden Paul laughed and closed down Fab, then at 7pm he thought what the hell and wandered along the track towards the golf course and the gate again.

As he approached the gate he heard someone behind him, he turned and saw Katie one of the students that lived in the block next to his flats, he only knew her because a friend of hers Mia worked at the same place he did, she wa clearly out jogging and ran past Paul and as she did so she spoke

'hi paul'

Paul replied

'hi Katie as she headed off in front of him, her tight young 19 year old bum outlined perfectly by the tight black joggers she wore and her back outlined perfectly by the matching cropped top.

As he reached the gate he had seen nothing of Natalie, but Katie was at the gate, sitting on the top of it her feet dangling down at about waist his waist height'

as he reached the gate he opened his mouth to speak to Katie but she spoke first

'I told you not to speak to me foot bitch, get on your fucking knees and kiss my trainers NOW'

Paul stared at her and she moved slowly looking to get off the gate and spoke again

'Last chance foot bitch, get down or i go, and yeh i am not 23 and no i am not Natalie, but who tells the truth on Fab anyway now get on your fucking knees and kiss my trainers NOW'

Paul dropped to his knees and looking up at her took one of her feet in his hands and started to kiss it, she smiled down

'so you are a fucking perverted foot bitch, good, now take off my shoe and kiss my sweaty sock'

Paul obeyed and in seconds his mouth was around her damp sweaty socks, she laughed now and pressing her foot deeper into his mouth she forced his mouth wider; he looked up at her and watched as her fingers traced patterns across her own belly then down between her legs and he watched in amazement as she stroked her own cunt over her leggings.

then she stopped and looked down again

'take both my socks off bitch'

Paul obeyed and now she was barefoot, her feet in front of his face, she laughed

'put my socks in your mouth, close your mouth and walk home behind me, keep your eyes on my ass, keep the socks in your mouth till you get in your flat and wait for my next test'

Paul nodded and did not speak, Katie slipped on her shoes and dropping from the gate she she started to walk away down the path, looking around she saw there was no one around so she snapped at Paul

'crawl after me bitch, and remember when you hear the words - 'kneel and worship bitch' you will do so instantly wherever is is said'

as he started to crawl towards her slowly receding bum Katie looked down at him and spoke

'I am bored now old man, wait for your next test and say nothing to anyone about me on fab or anywhere'

Paul looked at her and nodded; as she started to jog away from him.

his mouth full of her socks he stood and walked home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *wice pleaseMan  over a year ago

Nr Darlington

Not really my thing…but quite strangely I’m hooked

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 27/01/22 17:39:49]

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

[Removed by poster at 27/01/22 22:01:56]

hayes

"One evening Paul posted the status; 'Foot worship for sexy ladies; anyone local message me'

At 62 he knew he was not everyone on fabs idea of a toy, but you never know he thought.

However as he expected nothing happened; but then the morning after he looked in his inbox and saw a short message;

'you want to worship my feet, message me back soon'

he looked at the profile, a new one; Natalie; female, 23 years old same city as him no pictures but showing as photo verified. he smiled, how likely was this to be true but hey why not reply so he did.

'Hi Natalie, yes i love to worship feet, maybe yours, if you are as you say and local to me i will prove it'

Ten minutes later the reply came

'good bitch, I am more local than you think, I know where you live, where you work and what car you drive so if you are serious leave your flat now walk along the track towards the golf course and then when you reach the metal gate turn and go home'

Paul looked; weird he thought yet it was early evening in spring; still daylight so he did as she had said; as he walked past the flats alongside the path he suspected that she was watching but he had no idea where from.

returning home he had a message again;

'well done you passed my first test, I like the black jacket by the way, now at 7pm as it is getting dark do the same walk, but this time T shirt, joggers, trainers, no coat no socks and no boxers and you may get to see me'

paul replied

'deal'

she sent another message

'the rules do not speak to me, do not touch your cock in my presence, and you are to be my foot bitch, no sex and you will never touch me higher than my ankles, in return for your worship i can do what i like to you, touch you where i want and when i want, do you agree'

paul replied simply

'yes'

Then she disconnected and the profile was hidden Paul laughed and closed down Fab, then at 7pm he thought what the hell and wandered along the track towards the golf course and the gate again.

As he approached the gate he heard someone behind him, he turned and saw Katie one of the students that lived in the block next to his flats, he only knew her because a friend of hers Mia worked at the same place he did, she wa clearly out jogging and ran past Paul and as she did so she spoke

'hi paul'

Paul replied

'hi Katie as she headed off in front of him, her tight young 19 year old bum outlined perfectly by the tight black joggers she wore and her back outlined perfectly by the matching cropped top.

As he reached the gate he had seen nothing of Natalie, but Katie was at the gate, sitting on the top of it her feet dangling down at about waist his waist height'

as he reached the gate he opened his mouth to speak to Katie but she spoke first

'I told you not to speak to me foot bitch, get on your fucking knees and kiss my trainers NOW'

Paul stared at her and she moved slowly looking to get off the gate and spoke again

'Last chance foot bitch, get down or i go, and yeh i am not 23 and no i am not Natalie, but who tells the truth on Fab anyway now get on your fucking knees and kiss my trainers NOW'

Paul dropped to his knees and looking up at her took one of her feet in his hands and started to kiss it, she smiled down

'so you are a fucking perverted foot bitch, good, now take off my shoe and kiss my sweaty sock'

Paul obeyed and in seconds his mouth was around her damp sweaty socks, she laughed now and pressing her foot deeper into his mouth she forced his mouth wider; he looked up at her and watched as her fingers traced patterns across her own belly then down between her legs and he watched in amazement as she stroked her own cunt over her leggings.

then she stopped and looked down again

'take both my socks off bitch'

Paul obeyed and now she was barefoot, her feet in front of his face, she laughed

'put my socks in your mouth, close your mouth and walk home behind me, keep your eyes on my ass, keep the socks in your mouth till you get in your flat and wait for my next test'

Paul nodded and did not speak, Katie slipped on her shoes and dropping from the gate she she started to walk away down the path, looking around she saw there was no one around so she snapped at Paul

'crawl after me bitch, and remember when you hear the words - 'kneel and worship bitch' you will do so instantly wherever is is said'

as he started to crawl towards her slowly receding bum Katie looked down at him and spoke

'I am bored now old man, wait for your next test and say nothing to anyone about me on fab or anywhere'

Paul looked at her and nodded; as she started to jog away from him.

his mouth full of her socks he stood and walked home.

"

loved the story.hope theres more.

Bradford (ish)

This is actually a true story, not something that happened to me, but to another guy on here who cannot post it himself.

It is still ongoing as far as i know and he is waiting for her to contact him again; it may be a slow story so sorry for that folks.

By *abfun94Man  over a year ago

leafy town

Can't beat a pair of sexy feet to worship.

Jealous of the chap

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Can't wait to hear more

Bradford (ish)

Paul received no word from Katie / Natalie for three days, he saw her walking across the road one day but she ignored him as he suspected she would.

Her profile remained hidden and he knew better than to message her.

work was busy and though he saw Mia a couple of times they did not speak, though Mia laughed each time; they passed on the shop floor.

Paul knew from the smile and laugh that she had been told by Katie what had happened; but he kept silent.

Work kept him busy most of the week and his boss called him in on Thursday evening;

'Paul can you do a few hours Friday evening we have loads of stock coming in and i want a few to shift it before the weekend'

Paul had no commitments so said yes, and his boss smiled

'cheers mate, you are a star, oh yeh and you will be working with Mia, she's pretty new show her the ropes will you'

Paul stared at him his mind racing; yet he was now committed.

he headed home in a daze, what the hell would he do or say all evening, and what would she say.

He logged on to fab and a message from Katie, a short simple one

'bitch remember the rule you hear the words kneel and worship bitch i expect you to do so instantly'.

He went to reply, but she had blocked his profile !

He moaned, now what was he up to, he logged off and decided to focus on work, but then on Friday he had Mia to face; confusion reigned in his head.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot would love this

hayes

Hope there more.heels feet horny

Really enjoying this op post more when you get the chance

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Bradford (ish)

Paul went into work on Friday, wondering if Mia knew and if she did would she say anything.

His boss gave him a list of the stock to work and spoke

'Mia is going to be in about 5pm, so ake a start and get her to help when she comes in'

Paul worked slowly away through the stock, distracted by his work he didnt see Mia till she was next to him and he heard her speak.

'Hey Paul, seems like you are stuck with me this evening, anything particular to do'

Paul looked at her and smiled,

'Nah just help me get through this bloody pile'

Nothing was said, Katie was not mentioned and the conversation was about work, the fact that Mia was going out on the town later and just general chit chat; time flew by and the boss yelled

'oi you two go get a bloody coffee before you die of overwork'

They both laughed and walked up to the rest room and as they walked in Paul spoke

'just going for a coffee, be back in a minute'

As he turned Mia spoke, her tone now totally different to what it had been as they worked

'get me one as well, hot, black and strong, i like my coffee like I like my men'

Paul looked at her and she snapped

'dont say a word, just get the fucking coffee old man'

Paul knew now she had been speaking to Katie and when he returned to the rest room with the coffee Mia was sitting on the table, her feet dangling down the front, her shoes on the floor in front of her and her socks on show.

She looked at Paul and spoke

'Kneel and worship bitch'

Paul stared at her looked at the door of the rest room and she laughed

'you know as well as i do no one else will be coming in here this evening; so obey me'

Paul dropped to his knees and started to kiss her sock covered feet.

Mia laughed and picking yp her phone called someone and as he slowly took her sweaty socks in his mouth he heard her say

'hi babe, he is on his knees like you said he would, fucking old pervert'

then there was a pause and she laughed

'yeh here look, watch your pervy foot bitch suck on my socks'

she turned the phone and Paul knew that Katie was now watching him suck Mias feet.

She carried on chatting, discussing going out later in the evening then Mia spoke again

'oh katie i love that red thong and the bra is divine, wear those tonight; i have my tiny black bra and knickers on already, just imagine how hard this bitch is now thinking of that.

Then she paused before speaking again

'yeh thats a plan, see you in an hour or so'

she looked down at Paul

'now bitch that is enough, it was a test from katie and it seemed you passed, now lets get this coffee d*unk and get some work done, so you can drop me at hers on your way home.

Paul looked at her and said one word as he stood up

'okay'

he knew now he was hooked and he also knew that Katie and Mia had shared the story of his presence on fab and he wondered who else would or did know, Mia had some very close friends on the staff, and had she told them he had no idea.

hayes

"Paul went into work on Friday, wondering if Mia knew and if she did would she say anything.

His boss gave him a list of the stock to work and spoke

'Mia is going to be in about 5pm, so ake a start and get her to help when she comes in'

Paul worked slowly away through the stock, distracted by his work he didnt see Mia till she was next to him and he heard her speak.

'Hey Paul, seems like you are stuck with me this evening, anything particular to do'

Paul looked at her and smiled,

'Nah just help me get through this bloody pile'

Nothing was said, Katie was not mentioned and the conversation was about work, the fact that Mia was going out on the town later and just general chit chat; time flew by and the boss yelled

'oi you two go get a bloody coffee before you die of overwork'

They both laughed and walked up to the rest room and as they walked in Paul spoke

'just going for a coffee, be back in a minute'

As he turned Mia spoke, her tone now totally different to what it had been as they worked

'get me one as well, hot, black and strong, i like my coffee like I like my men'

Paul looked at her and she snapped

'dont say a word, just get the fucking coffee old man'

Paul knew now she had been speaking to Katie and when he returned to the rest room with the coffee Mia was sitting on the table, her feet dangling down the front, her shoes on the floor in front of her and her socks on show.

She looked at Paul and spoke

'Kneel and worship bitch'

Paul stared at her looked at the door of the rest room and she laughed

'you know as well as i do no one else will be coming in here this evening; so obey me'

Paul dropped to his knees and started to kiss her sock covered feet.

Mia laughed and picking yp her phone called someone and as he slowly took her sweaty socks in his mouth he heard her say

'hi babe, he is on his knees like you said he would, fucking old pervert'

then there was a pause and she laughed

'yeh here look, watch your pervy foot bitch suck on my socks'

she turned the phone and Paul knew that Katie was now watching him suck Mias feet.

She carried on chatting, discussing going out later in the evening then Mia spoke again

'oh katie i love that red thong and the bra is divine, wear those tonight; i have my tiny black bra and knickers on already, just imagine how hard this bitch is now thinking of that.

Then she paused before speaking again

'yeh thats a plan, see you in an hour or so'

she looked down at Paul

'now bitch that is enough, it was a test from katie and it seemed you passed, now lets get this coffee d*unk and get some work done, so you can drop me at hers on your way home.

Paul looked at her and said one word as he stood up

'okay'

he knew now he was hooked and he also knew that Katie and Mia had shared the story of his presence on fab and he wondered who else would or did know, Mia had some very close friends on the staff, and had she told them he had no idea. "

mmmm bet her socks taste nice.enjoy being at her feet.wish i was

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Getting really hot

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmmm great story x

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More feet to enjoy

Bradford (ish)

Paul walked away confused and rather worried about who was going to be involved in this.

Back on the shop floor Mia said nothing about what had happened nor did she mention Katie, then just before it was time to leave she spoke to Paul quieter than the general shop chat had been.

'Right bitch, you are giving me a lift to katies it is hardly out of your way, then you are going to wait till we are both changed and you are going to take us into town and drop us off to save the taxi fare. If you are a good boy you can wait inside Katies if not you can wait in the car'

Paul looked at her and smiled

'okay'

Twenty minutes later the two of them were in his car driving out of the works car park, as they reached the main road Mia lifted a leg and slipping off her work shoe and her sock she spoke

'pull over in that layby'

Paul pulled over right in the middle of the city and with people walking past he watched as Mia lifted her leg slowly till her foot was in front of his face and she spoke

'suck my toes bitch suck them right here and you will be allowed to wait in Katies not in the car'

Paul took her toes in his mouth and started to suck, he didnt care who saw he just wanted to worship her feet now.

then she pulled the foot away and laughed

'home time bitch'

As they approached the estate where they were heading Mia got a text from Katie, she read it and smiled

'right bitch when we get there be on your best behaviour Katies flat mate Izzy is at home not away for the weekend as we thought, so behave'

Paul nodded he had seen Izzy around a few times, a big beautiful woman about a size 18 to 20, big tits and arse and very sexy, and at least 5ft 11 tall, she was striking in everything especially her long dyed red hair that hung almost down to her waist.

As they walked into the flat they were greeted by katie dressed in the shortest black mini skirt Paul had ever seen with a matching cropped top clearly no bra and no tights.

She walked to Mia and kissed her hard on the lips and laughed as she turned to Paul,

'go wait in the living room, Izzy is in there so behave, if she asked why you are there tell her that you are a friend of Mia's and you will be driving us into town to save the taxi fare.

Paul walked into the living room and Izzy looked up from her phone

'oh its you she said she had a lift organised but i didnt know it was you'

Paul looked at her

'yeh i brought Mia home from work and got volunteered to drive them into town'

Izzy laughed

'yeh i am sure you volunteered'

they she looked down to her phone again and Paul looked at her;

A loose T shirt, a pair of loose jogging pants covered her body, her bare feet attracted Pauls gaze and he tried not to let her see him looking.

Then Mia and Katie walked in Katie laughed and spoke to Izzy

'really Izzy i bring him to you and all you do is read your phone'

Izzy looked up

'what do you mean'

Katie looked at her

'never mind, time to go to town and get clubbing, maybe next time Izzy you will get a grip and do what i know you wantto do'

Izzy stared at her and blushed from head to toe, paul looked at them all but at Katies command he stood and walked towards the door, Katie spoke again

'wait in the hall Paul will be out in a minute'

as he waited Paul heard katie speak to Izzy

'dumb bitch, this is your probably one and only chance to do it, i will send him back so do it and i want pictures'

Paul was clearly confused yet he said nothing as he heard Izzy reply

'he is not going to do it is he, you are teasing me Katie'

Katie turned and laughed

'okay just a demonstration'

shouting to Paul she spoke

'Paul get in here'

as paul entered she spoke again

'kneel and worship bitch'

paul dropped to his knees and Izzy gasped as she watched him kiss first katie and then Mia's feet'

then Katie looked down at him

'drop us off, then come back here and obey Izzy totally, she is not into feet worship her kink is very different, but you will obey her totally'

Paul looked up and nodded and Mia spoke

'right bitch crawl to the door',

and turning she spoke to Izzy

'get your bottle up its time to see if you dare do what you want to do'

with that the three of them left the room leaving Izzy sat on the sofa staring after them.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

hayes

Wow so horny.getting to suck kiss both girls feet.cant wait for next update.its great.

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Awesome

Bradford (ish)

Paul followed Mia and Katie to the lift in the flats and as the door closed Katie spoke

'kneel and worship bitch'

Paul dropped to his knees and planted his lips on the toe of her heels, as he did so she laughed

'you are a fucking pervert but at least you are an obedient pervert'

as the lift stopped on the ground floor Katie stepped over Paul and followed by Mia walked to Pauls car followed by Paul.

At the car Mia and Katie slipped into the rear seat and Paul started to drive, as he did so he heard the unmistakable sounds of the two girls in the back kissing the he heard mia moan and glancing in his mirror saw Katies hand up Mias skirt.

Katie caught him looking at snapped

'move the fucking mirror bitch this is not for your eyes, yet'

Paul tilted the mirror down and in the five minutes it took him to drive into town he heard Mia orgasm twice under Katies touch.

Stopping the car at the end of the main street he waited for the girls to alight but instead Katie spoke

'come open the door bitch'

Paul obeyed and as he opened the rear passenger door Katie lifted her foot and spoke

'kiss it'

Paul bent forward and planted a quick kiss on the toe of her foot, conscious of the fact that there were people walking around some close to the car.

Katie laughed

'properly bitch and look up as you do it'

Paul kissed again and looking up realised he could see right up under Katies skirt to the tiniest red lace thong.

she laughed and moved out of the car then Mis followed her and spoke as she lifted a foot

'kiss and look up'

Paul did as he was told and this time he could see up Mias skirt, and he could see her hot wet shaven cunt, he moaned and she laughed.

Then as she slipped out of the car she smiled at him,

'keep my thong till you get back to Katies and leave it there'

As Paul got back into the car Katie spoke to him

'go back to Izzy, if she orders you to do something do it, no questions no comments, if she doesnt then have a coffee with her then leave, do not question her at all about her kink'

Paul drove away, heading back to the flat wondering what he was in for.

Loving it!

Bradford (ish)

Paul arrived back at the flat and pressing the bell the door opened and Izzy stood there, she had changed out of the loose jogging bottoms and top and was wearing a long T shirt and clearly no bra her large tits and big nipples showing as she turned Paul saw her large yet perfectly shaped arse under the shirt.

He followed her into the living room and as they entered she turned to him.

I must tell you this right now, I confided a fantasy to Katie after we moved in together in a game of truth or dare, it is something that i never thought i would do and to be honest i am not sure it should not remain a fantasy.

Paul looked at her and nodded, she smiled

'ah yeh, Katie told me that her bitch was not allowed to speak however she is not here so for now you may speak'

Paul looked at her and replied

'okay if it should remain a fantasy, put the kettle on and lets have a brew and leave it as a fantasy'

Izzy looked at him as he stood in front of her

'what and regret this maybe being my only chance to ever do it not a fucking chance i just want you to understand that you can back out at any point before i start, after that you are mine till i finish with you'

Paul smiled

'okay i understand'

Izzy turned and sat down on the sofa then she looked up at Paul and spoke again, her voice now cold hard and steel like

'Strip you fucking dirty old cunt, strip now and get down on your fucking back with your head between my feet'

Paul gasped at the ferocity in her voice, however in two minutes he was naked and in position between her feet.

She looked down and as she did so she slid forward slowly, pausing as her body hovered over Pauls face, Paul looking up her shirt he could see her clearly soaking cunt.

She paused and looking down spoke

'last chance to back out you dirty old cunt, very last chance'

Paul looked at her, a flash of fear across his face which she saw

'decide cunt, move now or you will get it'

He looked up and spoke

'do it, whatever it is'

hayes

Oh you lucky man.cant wait for next chapter

millstreet

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Brilliant

Bump

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great so far

Bradford (ish)

She looked down at him and laughed

'fucking pathetic old man you have no idea what is about to happen, but now you are committed'

as she finished speaking she slid forward off the sofa and let her body go down over pauls mouth; her wet pussy locking over his mouth and nose. then she let more of her weight bare down on him, she pressed down harder and harder as she spoke

'fucking lick me you dirty bastard, lick my cunt and i might let you breath, satisfy me and i will allow you a breath'

As she spoke she laughed and carried on speaking

' you see my kink is pain, i love to make old men suffer i love to face sit and i love to abuse their filthy cock'

as she spoke she took hold of pauls rigid cock and drove all her fingernails into it as she pressed down on him.

he would have screamed but he couldnt move, couldnt breath couldnt do anything but feel her soaking cunt on his face.

then she paused lifting slightly off his mouth she spoke again

'get a breath three seconds two one'

and on one she dropped her weight down on him again.

rocking backwards and forwards on his face she felt him squirming under her, then her fingers went to his cock again, still rock hard she slapped it hard, grasping his balls she twisted he jumped under her and she laughed.

again she lifted and he yelled

'get off thats enough get off me'

she smiled and spoke

'you said you would do anything, so get used to this i am going to ride your face till you make me cum, make me cum now because until you do i am not moving off you'

then she slid down onto his mouth again this time leaving his cock and balls untouched she rocked on his mouth and rode it till finally she orgasmed, as she did so she squirted his mouth filled his face was soaked and he gasped for breath.

Izzy moved she stood up and looked down as he gasped and squirmed.

laughing she spoke

'so i assume old man you are going to leave now and run away scared'

paul looked up at her

'you fucking bitch - that hurt'

she smiled

'of course it did it was meant to and to be fair old man if you had not made me cum i wouldnt have let you breath, think on that'

now would you like to run away like a fucking wimp or do you want to stay and enjoy me some more.

paul looked at her

'is it going to hurt that much again'

she smiled

'not that much but it will hurt where is my fun if it doesnt'

he looked at her, stood up and faced her as she stood in front of him.

then he dropped to his knees and kissed her belly she smiled took hold of his head and pulled his mouth to her cunt

'good boy'

was all she said

hayes

"She looked down at him and laughed

'fucking pathetic old man you have no idea what is about to happen, but now you are committed'

as she finished speaking she slid forward off the sofa and let her body go down over pauls mouth; her wet pussy locking over his mouth and nose. then she let more of her weight bare down on him, she pressed down harder and harder as she spoke

'fucking lick me you dirty bastard, lick my cunt and i might let you breath, satisfy me and i will allow you a breath'

As she spoke she laughed and carried on speaking

' you see my kink is pain, i love to make old men suffer i love to face sit and i love to abuse their filthy cock'

as she spoke she took hold of pauls rigid cock and drove all her fingernails into it as she pressed down on him.

he would have screamed but he couldnt move, couldnt breath couldnt do anything but feel her soaking cunt on his face.

then she paused lifting slightly off his mouth she spoke again

'get a breath three seconds two one'

and on one she dropped her weight down on him again.

rocking backwards and forwards on his face she felt him squirming under her, then her fingers went to his cock again, still rock hard she slapped it hard, grasping his balls she twisted he jumped under her and she laughed.

again she lifted and he yelled

'get off thats enough get off me'

she smiled and spoke

'you said you would do anything, so get used to this i am going to ride your face till you make me cum, make me cum now because until you do i am not moving off you'

then she slid down onto his mouth again this time leaving his cock and balls untouched she rocked on his mouth and rode it till finally she orgasmed, as she did so she squirted his mouth filled his face was soaked and he gasped for breath.

Izzy moved she stood up and looked down as he gasped and squirmed.

laughing she spoke

'so i assume old man you are going to leave now and run away scared'

paul looked up at her

'you fucking bitch - that hurt'

she smiled

'of course it did it was meant to and to be fair old man if you had not made me cum i wouldnt have let you breath, think on that'

now would you like to run away like a fucking wimp or do you want to stay and enjoy me some more.

paul looked at her

'is it going to hurt that much again'

she smiled

'not that much but it will hurt where is my fun if it doesnt'

he looked at her, stood up and faced her as she stood in front of him.

then he dropped to his knees and kissed her belly she smiled took hold of his head and pulled his mouth to her cunt

'good boy'

was all she said

"

lucky man.love being sat on by lady.so horny.please more loveing it.

This is hot stuff. Hope there is more as love it

By *ssexguy1999Man  over a year ago

Southend

Can’t wait to hear the rest

millstreet

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago