FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Restraint training

Restraint training

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

**pure fantasy - never happened**

I was just finishing my area search (and shift) late at night when I noticed there were still lights on in the Dojo. I frowned and took out my keys to investigate I entered and locked the door behind me out of habit. As I walked down the small corridor I could hear interesting grunts, I opened one of the doors and was greeted by 6 officers in full uniform sweating as they grappled with each other practising their restraint techniques.

The SO looked up and saw me in the doorway "are you free miss? we're doing a refresher course for experienced officers and could do with someone pretending to be a prisoner"

Hmmm 6 sweaty officers and an SO restraining me I was definitely in but acting professional I replied "of course"

He looked surprised but pointed towards a pile of grey clothing "could you put on grey joggers to make it more realistic?"

I grabbed them and took them into the toilets - the bottoms were a bit big but stayed up but the top was so big I had to manoeuvre it so I didn't flash my cleavage. I could feel myself getting a little wet over the thought of them grabbing me and restraining me. Took a deep breath and walked out there again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imonb89Man  over a year ago

NEATH

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

By *uttkiss156Man  over a year ago

Stafford

More please x

» Add a new message to this topic