FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last dance chance

Last dance chance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucky123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brean

For those older than 40 you will remember that last dance chance of pulling at 1.45am in a club! One of most memorable nights was meeting Anne at Brannigans in Leicester! I had been drinking since 6pm so I was well on my way to a kebab and my bed but thought I’d hang around until the club closed, just in case! Anne was stood alone with a Barcardi Breezer, I didn’t like the thought of rejection so I asked why she was not dancing rather than asking for a dance! She smiled and said she was waiting for Mr Right! She wore an off the shoulder little black dress and very high heels, I said I’d help her find him for her and she smiled, before long we were on the dance floor and snogging, she said she loved my aftershave and told me to follow her, we went straight to the taxi rank and didn’t come up for air on the 10 minute journey! I discovered she wasn’t wearing knickers, she smiled and said she was glad I had found out. We didn’t make it to the bedroom, I fucked her from behind in the kitchen, she told me to cum in her mouth and then she told me to leave! The very next Saturday there was Anne in the same place with the same cheeky smile, we skipped the dance and got the taxi back to hers, no knickers again and no bra either, she said the bra got in the way last week, we fucked twice, once on the lounge floor and again in the kitchen. This time I came inside her, she told me to leave, I never saw Anne again but boy do I have a great memory x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I often think about Jane, was at a large organised function in a function room. Last dance came and I had the pleasure of being with Jane, a girl I knew slightly anyway. We were really hitting it off. Unfortunately I couldn’t offer her a lift home as I’d taken a couple of mates so we never progressed from there. Sadly she died about 15 years later from the big C, such a waste

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic