FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex in a train toilet

Sex in a train toilet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssexnaughtymale OP   Man  over a year ago

witham

I have a fantasy of having sex in a train toilet, the excitement of going along fast in a train at night and also the thought of being caught is exciting.

Now I’m sure many have done this. Can anyone share their experiences of being naughty in a train toilet. As much details as you wish to share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyCouple17Couple  over a year ago

IPSWICH

"I have a fantasy of having sex in a train toilet, the excitement of going along fast in a train at night and also the thought of being caught is exciting.

Now I’m sure many have done this. Can anyone share their experiences of being naughty in a train toilet. As much details as you wish to share. "

I gave hubby a blow job on in a normal seat on the way home from Norwich last month x

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I have a fantasy of having sex in a train toilet, the excitement of going along fast in a train at night and also the thought of being caught is exciting.

Now I’m sure many have done this. Can anyone share their experiences of being naughty in a train toilet. As much details as you wish to share.

I gave hubby a blow job on in a normal seat on the way home from Norwich last month x"

Wow hot as fuck

By *reasyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I gave hubby a blow job on in a normal seat on the way home from Norwich last month x"

Did he video it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now I’m sure many have done this. Can anyone share their experiences of being naughty in a train toilet. As much details as you wish to share. "

Was sucked on the Eurostar by another passenger.

Also kings cross to leeds, person sat next to me and wanked me under my jacket

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Also kings cross to leeds, person sat next to me and wanked me under my jacket "

Very hot

IPSWICH

I gave hubby a blow job on in a normal seat on the way home from Norwich last month x

Did he video it lol "

Yes he did! X

By *T22Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Quite few years ago on a football away day to London, train journey home was very very exciting! Girl who joined our group with some lads we knew, drinking with us all day, she was 18, I was 21! Both little merry on way back and the flirting had become touching etc!

No one saw us slip away from group on train, both went in toilet and starting kissing like our lives depended on it!

Took her too and bra off to kiss lick her amazing boobs and nipples! She sat on toilet seat took out my rock hard cock spat on it and started the most amazing blow job and stroking!

Stopped before I cum, took down her jeans and knickers to lick her soaking pussy and clit while still sat on toilet seat! When she soaked my face she stood up turned around and bent over so I fucked her hard from behind! Then I sat on toilet seat and she slid on my cock and rode me until I was going to cum! She jumped off hod on her knees and sucked every last drop out of me and swallowed the lot!

Both went back past people waiting for loo, stench of sex in air!

No one any wiser!

Turns out she was daughter of an ex player of team we support too! Our team won, literally if Carlsberg did away days!

By *cidcassual88Man  over a year ago

Glasshoughton

Decca Heggi Lol

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Also kings cross to leeds, person sat next to me and wanked me under my jacket "

How did they start....

By *reasyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Did he video it lol

Yes he did! X"

Great guy and quick thinker not to mention so very lucky as well lol

By *evlishduncMan  over a year ago

north suffolk south norfolk

I was wanked under the table and then given a blow job in the loo on the train to London. I’m remember it with a smile because we were delayed near Needham Market and when the guard announced it, the girl I was with said that it was appropriate because she Needham, as she licked my cock!

Fucked ex wife in train toilet

By *obby9909Man  over a year ago

Close by

A few years ago, my wife wanked me on the Dart Valley steam train.

The carriage we were in was almost empty. As soon as we left the station, she had my jeans undone (no boxers) and was stroking my already hard cock.

I had to do a quick cover up when the ticket inspector walked through the carriage! As soon as he'd gone my cock was back out, the glistening end on show. The train slowed down as we get to one of the stations, so another cover up, hoping nobody got on in our carriage. Fortunately they didn't, jeans were soon slid down a bit. The feeling of fresh air round my cock and balls was so exciting and I told wife I was getting very close. 'Good' she said, 'I'm not stopping'. A few seconds later huge spurts of spunk shot out of my cock and all over her hands. She smiled at me and said 'you owe me one'...There was just time to get cleaned up and jeans fastened before we got to the next station. We drove to a beach car park and I returned the favour before going back to our hotel for some more holiday fun. Fabulous!

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

Try the overnight trains in the ex soviet union. Such fun fucking there with the paper thin walls between cabins; every single sound can be heard and a lot more confortable than the loo!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

What time train do you get on

IPSWICH

What time train do you get on "

Was the last one that night x

What time train do you get on

Was the last one that night x"

Ok that’s the one I’m getting

» Add a new message to this topic