FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hotel

The Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago a friend, lets’ call him Steve for the sake of this, was asking about the swinging scene and how to get started in it. I gave him the usual web sites and a few pointers in the right direction.

“If only I could get June in to it that might help” he joked.

“Oh that’s easy I said, it’s all about setting the mood.”

Now June was my friend before Steve had met her, at my office party as it happened, and I knew before she got married she was one hell of a player. One night stands from a night club and back to her flat was the usual Saturday night for her. I’d been involved in a couple of late night sexy parties with her but we had never had got round to fucking, much to my disappointment. But being the good friend that I was she swore me keep my mouth shut and I did although it always made me smile when Steve moaned about their vanilla sex life.

“Tell you what” I said “If I can talk June round into this I want something in return.”

He laughed and said “If you can do that you can be the first to fuck her mate.”

Well that was a bit of a shock because all I was going to ask for was for him to get the next round in but who was I to knock back Junes wicked ways.

“Ok Steve, I’ll do it but you’ll have to do as I say or it might not work. How about I get her to fuck a total stranger for a start.”

He almost dropped his pint when I said that but when I told him the rest of the plan he soon loved the idea.

My plan was simple enough I’d get a hotel room and get June to visit the room and fuck the guy in the room. The ruse was that the bloke would be Steve.

A huge smile spread across his face. “Everyone is a winner” he must have thought.

“Just leave it with me” I said

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good start

lets have more

The next weekend I told Steve to leave June alone in the house for the night and I’d call round to get things going with our plan.

He made some lame excuse to her about working the late shift and called my mobile for the all clear.

“Well here goes nothing” I thought.

I was armed with a couple bottles of wine and a plan of teasing June into the idea of, for all intentions, cheating on her husband.

I rang the door bell and let myself in as normal. The house was in total silence apart from the faint hum from upstairs.

“I know that sound.” I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen and opened the bottle of wine pouring a couple of glasses for myself and June for when she was finished.

Now you’re probably thinking, oh this is where he sneaks upstairs and screws the lady with the vibe but you’re wrong. I knew that if left alone with her thoughts and a rabbit she might be a little bit more open to my idea when she came downstairs.

I made my way to the lounge and started to drink the wine. The moans from the bedroom above were getting louder and then a thud on the floor above me a few seconds after.

A few minutes later June entered the room and squeaked looking hot and flustered.

“And how long have you been here?” she blushed at me.

“Long enough.” I teased. “Drop your rabbit?”

“Bastard! Well it’s nothing you haven’t heard before” she chuckled.

This was just what I needed, June remembering what life was like before being married.

I handed her the wine and we started to chat and recall our younger days. All was going well and I knew it was time to put my plan it to action.

“Steve wants you to fuck a stranger”

The room lost all the warmth in a heartbeat and she looked at me over her glass.

“Oh Does He? Tell me more then.”

She smiled and the warmth returned to the room.

I told her all about what Steve and I had been talking about in the pub and how I’d said that I could talk her into doing it.

“And what’s your payment for doing this?”

“Getting to be the first to fuck you!” I brazenly replied

I’d never seen June laugh so hard in all the years that I’d known her.

“Well you’re a bit late for being first” wiping a tear from her eye.

“So he wants to swing does he? Well let’s give him what he wants then. But we do it my way.”

By *up4it69-Couple  over a year ago

stoke

More pls

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Definitely want more from this mind.

LoL I've been told that my mind is a dirty place lol