FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tu me prends?

Tu me prends?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irman123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Three years ago, holidaying in the South of France, I managed to get over for a couple of afternoons to the Naturist Village at the Cap D’Agde. I had so much fun there that last year I booked myself in for a week, staying on a boat in the harbour inside. Whilst the boat was a bit of a challenge, the fun outside more than made up for it. During the day, people were mostly naked, maybe carrying a beach towel and rucksack & heading for the beach, it was very laid back and a beautiful place to be. In the evening all changed, the crowds got bigger and the clothing…..WOW, girls walking around in lingerie, a lot of eye candy. Daytimes were spent in the Kamasutra Hammam, and in the evenings at various clubs, and a lot of fun was had. Honestly I cannot remember how many…..interactions I enjoyed, but the evening at the Tantra I will always remember. For those that don’t know Tantra, it is on two levels. Upstairs is the Couples Only level and the Smokers Lounge – there was a lot of activity in the smokers lounge for sure. Downstairs it opened into a Disco, the lights were pretty bright, but at the back there was a dark corridor with a guy sitting on a stool....no drinks allowed. Walking through, there was a long corridor with small alcoves to the right, with beds, sofas and so on. They were separated by railings so you could easily see the action, make your own, or join in as desired. Anyway, I had a little fun there, and then there was the most beautiful tanned girl in a body stocking walking towards me. She stopped before a bed and sat down. Being near I moved straight up and she looked into my eyes as she bent and took me in her mouth. I was soon joined on both sides by other horny guys, with yet more behind me. She took turns sucking and wanking the three of us in front of her….me in the middle, till she suddenly stopped, looked at me and said “Tu me Prends?” – loosely meaning will you take me? Being the gentleman (and not an idiot) I said oui with a big smile and she turned around and presented me with her pussy. Slipping on a condom I pushed into her tight warm pussy, she was very wet already, and started to fuck her. Slowly at first, then speeding up & holding her hips & pulling her to meet me. This gorgeous American, Blond slim and toned, was watching through the bars, she then reached through to start playing with my nipples, which felt damn good, whilst I continued to fuck my new French friend. After about 10 minutes, I gave way to the next guy (well it seemed only fair), and moved on. I had a lot more fun during the next few hours, before eventually crawling back to my boat for a well needed sleep. Half hour later, I passed here again, she hadn't moved and was still being looked after. My American friend was sandwiched next door between two big black guys whilst her husband looked on in encouragement. The biggest challenge at the end of the night was trying to remember everyone I did “engage” with, but those 3 words left a very strong impression.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Sounds a great place to go

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic