FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I suppose it's all my own fault

I suppose it's all my own fault

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *skin OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Here I was, bent over a vaulting horse with a gag in my mouth, restrained with straps around ankles and wrists and a man with a huge lubed cock advancing on me from behind. A rapid recap of recent events suggested this was my own fault and that the fucking I was about to receive was a direct result of making contact through fabguys.

I usually read the stories and look at the photos on fabguys and fabswingers while wanking. When I cum, I ususally lose all interest and go about my day but a few weeks ago I looked on the "guys near me" section and saw a profile of an older man who was a top and a dom. He was relatively close and the pic attached showed a lovely cock. HIs profile mentined he had a "play room". I sent the usual "Hi, love your profile" message and thought not much more about it.

A few days later, he replied saying he liked the look of my profile too and next time I was passing, I should come and say hi. Without really meaning it, I said I would.

A few days ago, I was driving to the shops when I realised I was quite close to where he lived. I sent him a message to say I was close and he immediately replied to say I should come and say hello. I thought there was no harm getting to know him and so I changed route and drove to his street.

He had mentioned I should just walk in without knocking so I entered and walked down a short hallway to find him sitting on his sofa with a smile on his face and a bulge in his pants.

He introduced himself and asked what I was looking for. Maybe it was the fact that he was a total stranger, maybe it was because he sounded so genuine and down to earth, but I just told him that I wanted to be owned, to be dominated, to take cock with ease and to have my hitherto tight ass pounded until it was more like a pussy. I don't think he was expecting such an outpouring of lust but he recovered magnificently from any surprise he felt and assured my that he was an experienced dom and had converted many a lad into cock-craving slut subs. He said I had the look of a slut and he knew how to take care of the likes of me.

He pointed to the floor in front of him and I knelt down. He told me to take it out and I pulled the waistband of his tracksuit bottoms down. His cock sprung out and I was taken aback buy it's size. It looked about nine inches long and was so thick I couldn't completely hold it with one hand. There was a bead of precum leaking from the piss slit.

I felt his hand around the back of my head and a pressure as he pulled me down towards his cock. I opened my mouth and he entered me. The pressure continued and I felt his cock head press against my throat.I expected him to stop there but the pressure continued and he forced his way into my throat until I had a nose-full of pubes. I realsied I couldn't breath. He must have sensed my panic and he released me, his cock connected to my mouth by strands of saliva.

He stood up and complimented my cock sucking skills. I had done nothing other than remain passive while he fucked my throat but his praise made me happy. He pulled me to my feet and took hold of my hard cock, pulling me towards the stairs. He told me we were going to explore the play room together.

Walking up the stairs, his hand firmly aroud my cock, I experienced a pang of anxiety over what was to come. This man had invaded my throat wiht his large cock within minutes of meeting me, what on earth did he plan to do now?

I pushed open the door at the top of the stairs and gasped at what I saw......

Fingers a bit tired now - please let me know if you would like more!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Yes definitely

By *onewolf444Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Definately. What a great start

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *arriedfun51Man 23 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

more please,

By *asexxMan 23 weeks ago

near you

Go on xx

By *igerman23Man 23 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *j and c 2Couple 23 weeks ago

mullingar

By *he-ProfessorMan 23 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *outhwilts63Man 23 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

Seeing the OP wrote this over a year ago and hasn't returned to it (but has more recent stories, one started 1 day ago) I'm guessing this will never be finished.

» Add a new message to this topic