FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night out with my FwB

Night out with my FwB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayfun OP   Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

Early evening out for a meal, nothing major posh but smart, over meal we talk to table next to us …..lots of flirting and as you’ve been drinking you insinuate you found me on fab and off for a night of sex!

Both shocked but interested girl really interested as they met through tinder.

You said just like tinder but more direct. Then you show off your profile and pics!

Then as we eat up it gets hotter with innuendo and flirting. Then you girls come back from a loo trip and you whisper that not only knickerless you swapped and as you hand me her knicks she hands him yours! Both exude sex !

It’s then you girls share that you’ve snogged in the loos and want to. Explore more so we’re all going back to the room after food…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Peterborough

As we walk back to the room we pause for a snog , in our own couples the girl watches as I caress your arse, we walk on but pause again this time she snogs you her man adjusts his jeans as you do.

Again we walk on but find another ally to pause, here we start with own partners but then you girls swizzle and start to snog the other man! Again I caress her arse this time as he does yours and he watches like I do . I lead the way and ease her skirt higher to feel her bare arse cheeks, then as he follows my lead with you, I slide my left hand to her breasts as I move my right hand to her pussy, she widens her legs and you see her head lean back as you know my fingers have found her wet slit. He too hits the spot and you girls enjoy the attention

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Mmmm I like the way this has started

Peterborough

After a while both of you girls have released our belts and are playing with slow strokes on our hard cocks after a few minutes typing say come on the rooms far more comfortable.

We get to the hotel and walk to the room.

You enter first moving stuff out of the way when the doors close the girl moves up close to you and you kids exploring each other snd dresses are off standing there on lingerie only

Not in a rush you both explore a woman's curves with your soft finger tips raking each other's backs with your nails.

We men are down to our underwear and watching as the two of you separate but still holding hands but both beckoning with fingers of the other hand we move forward as you manoeuvre side by side back of your legs on the bed

We then step forward to snog you girls exploring the soft flesh and silky lingerie even stroking the wet crutch of your knickers grazing those now swollen pussy lips !

Peterborough

Almost in tandem we men strip off your bras releasing two pairs of beautiful breasts both with very hard nipples we both kneel down to cup those breasts feeding them into our mouths for our tongues to flick. You watch as I squeeze hers together so I can suck on them both at the same time nudging him he catches on quick

I release them to concentrate on one nipple as my hands lower her knickers again you nudge him and he catches up

Then I push you two girls onto your backs I kneel down lifting her legs high opening them to reveal her shaved pussy again he catches up spreading your wet pussy just as wide

You look over at her to check she's ok to be met by her moving in to kiss you and her hand to fondle your breast and hard nipple

Our techniques are different but each of you loves that difference and wriggle to improve angle as you continue snogging

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Peterborough

I stand up and drop my pants to reveal my throbbing hard cock he keeps licking his eyes looking to the side as I stroke my cock up and down her wet lips and wank it on her clit then slightly lower to her pussy hole I circle making sure the head of my cock is wet then I push in real slow he pauses to watch as her lips engulth my clock head after a slight pause I push in and he watches as my shaft goes in balls deep and I just hold it you turn when she stops kissing you look at him and say fill my slutty cunt as well then ! He then copies till you're full of his hard throbbing cock staying balls deep I wriggle it around inside her and she emits mosns you normally make!

Peterborough

I start lots of slow strokes but she hooks her ankles around pulling me in when she becomes impatient he starts the young man's fast stroke which you enjoy the fast pace equally she enjoys my fast and slow teasing and moving in deep leaning forward to play with her breasts snd nipples the angle changes squeezing her clot snd she wriggles underneath to maximise the pleasure on her clit

You move onto all fours so you can watch closer telling him to fuck you from behind

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I start lots of slow strokes but she hooks her ankles around pulling me in when she becomes impatient he starts the young man's fast stroke which you enjoy the fast pace equally she enjoys my fast and slow teasing and moving in deep leaning forward to play with her breasts snd nipples the angle changes squeezing her clot snd she wriggles underneath to maximise the pleasure on her clit

You move onto all fours so you can watch closer telling him to fuck you from behind"

Wow reading this

Peterborough

As you watch you lean in to kiss her soft lips and then cup her breasts preparing her nipples which YouTube suck on hard and nibble the way you crave

Resting your head you look down to watch me slide my cock in and out of her wet throbbing swollen pussy he's still fast pumping as you stretch your fingers out to touch her glistening lips

As he fucks your pussy you tell him to lick you again not bobbing back and forth means you can turn both ways kissing first her then me your fingers now frantic on her clit

Peterborough

Then you feel her fingers push his mouth off your pussy as he starts to frig your clit he starts to pump you again as she does magic on your clit he comes loudly and she takes this as a cue to go faster but you push him out and sit astride her face lean forward to kiss me and push your Pusey down to her mouth where she cleans you up and then works on your clit

You kiss me still playing with her clit she's still writhing beneath as I pause getting closer he kneels on the bed and you break off to suck his semi clean as she gets you to orgasmwith her tongue and I then release into her soaking pussy

Peterborough

As I stand there enjoying the after glow you push me back and dive lower to first lick her slit and taste her snd my cum but then you reach out snd drag me back and suck my whole cock in to your mouth to clean me up and try to make me hard again !

She wriggles free from underneath you and kneels beside you beckons her man over and copies your cock sucking on him you both want our cocks as you turn to kiss each other in front of us then separate to kiss your own man as you wank him again you pull back and offer her my cock to fuck as you wank it into her mouth after a min or so she lifts up and offers you her man's cock to suck to hardness

As you get engrossed she leaves you to take over and I lie back in the bed telling her to straddle my face looking at the wall I begin to devour her swollen pussy and play with her breasts

Seeing my cock grow you drag him closer so you can wank both cocks at the same time sucking them in turn. Feeling them throb and harden in your hands and mouth

Peterborough

Emboldened by the recent debauchery you manoeuvre snd pull him closer so that you can squeeze both together and open wide you just get both heads in and wriggle your tongue

You move up and whisper in her ear you thoughts at which she nods frantically in agreement

You sit astride me and feed my cock in lean forward almost flat on me she then brings him forward spreads your arse cheeks and then stretching her fingers your lips he edges closer and with one hand as you move forward grips his cock close to mine and says to you now!

You slide back slow and as she keeps them close you feel them both fill your wet swollen cunt once fully there you pause to feel the sensations she keeps us still so you're in control of all movement ! Once you can take no more you pull off and tell her it's her turn

You do forget what she did for you and like you she enjoys till she can take no more

Both of you fully dated and fucked then turn to the new man and start to suck our still hard cocks watching each other as you do and swallow as both of us men come down your throats. Not finished you move forward to kiss each other savouring the flavours then break and lie back to rest

» Add a new message to this topic