FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The insanity in fab

The insanity in fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyh78 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

So this is a story of an incident about 3 years ago that highlights the insanity of people on here. It should probably be called “Invasion of privacy” and hopefully that will become clear at the end.

I had swapped a few messages with a couple about 20 miles away into dogging. We had arranged to meet and I had agreed that he could film it. She was in her early 20s and he was in his late 40s like me. I drove up there and in the car park there were some battered csmpervans and a caravan. I checked my messages in fab and they said they suspected the vans and caravan belonged to travellers, and so didn’t fancy doing the meet near them. they had gone to a second car park and would I meet them there. I raced up hoping I wouldn’t miss them and fortunately they were still waiting for me.

Fortunately they were and I walked over to their car as she wound the window down. She was a gorgeous little cute thing in a short tight little dress. She pulled the dress down at the front to expose perky B cup breasts and I took this as an invite to play with them. She didn’t object as I stroked and squeezed them, pinching her nipples gently.

She had hitched up the hem of her skirt and was rubbing her pussy. No knickers. I moved my hand down to her thigh and slid it up to her pussy, she moved her hand, placing it over mine and pushed it against her very wet snatch. I slid a few fingers in and then up to her clit that I started to rub. I had my head through the window and was sucking one nipple as she played with her other nipple with one hand while using her other hand to press mind between her legs. She was clearly enjoying it and said to her man that i was very gentle and tgat it felt really good. After a few minutes he asked if he could film me fucking her.

She opened the door, knelt on the seat with her gorgeous ass pointed at me. I undid my jeans and rubbed my cock against her pussy a few times. She was very tight and not easy to get in at first. He had got out and was filming from below between my legs. I came in her just as another car pulled in and parked up nearby.

She got back in, and I fastened my jeans. We weren’t sure if it was police, druggies or other doggers. It wasn’t the police, but no one has got out of the car. We had a brief chat and I said I would head back to my car. They said “ok, see you again”

When I got in my car I saw that someone had got out of the other car and was chatting to her through the window like I had. I decided not to overstay my welcome and headed off to let them have more fun.

The following morning I messaged them in the hope of continuing the conversation and getting an invite to meet them again. I just asked if they had enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Now baring in mind that I had played with his girls tits and pussy, and then fucked and cum in her, I was a little shocked At what he said next. He said by asking that question, I was invading their privacy! Then he blocked me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyh78 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Since then I have closed my old profile took a break and then come back with a new profile.

I came across their profile again which said they had been on a break. I messaged them and she replied. we arranged to meet a few days later. I suppose I was a bit underhand in not saying we had met before.

I messaged the day before the meet to check if we were still on. She said possibly, but there were family issues that could cause a problem and she would let me know.

Day of the meet a few hours to go and I still haven’t heard anything, so I message again to ask if everything was ok and reassure them that I wouldn’t fall out with them if they have to cancel because of issues at home. She replies eventually that there are problems and I said fair enough, let’s leave it for another time.

A week later I message again about rearranging the meet for a particular day and he says he will ask her. Day before the potential meet I message to double check. No reply again. I message on the day and she replies that he didn’t ask her and that it was to late to arrange something there and then.

I was about to reply,”fair enough then, another time maybe?” And they BLOCK me again. What is their f*cking problem? I was nothing but polite and considerate, I haven’t wasted anyone’s time, I was ready to be reliable TWICE and I am the one who gets blocked.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Strange people ..

» Add a new message to this topic