FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first BBC

my first BBC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is true

could i finally be making my dreams come true and get to have a big black cock?i had been emailing a guy and finally the day came for us to meet .My heart was racing as i prepared for our meet my pussy was so wet i thouhgt i had come already.10am came and in walked my meet all 6ft 1 of him my breath was taken away i was getting wetter by the minute he kissed me and that was it i wanted him.We chatted for a while and then i asked him back to mine ,in the car back to mine all i could think of was his naked body licking it touching it .After a drink and chat he said he had to do something and leaned across and kissed me omfg i melted his kiss was sending electric shocks through my body it was so soft but full of passion god take me now i thouught.We made our way to the bedroom and the kissing got more intense my cunt was pulsing so hard he proceeded to kiss me while so slowly undressing me and as each item fell to the floor he kissed my naked flesh was this happening fucking hell yes he gently laid me on the bed within seconds he was naked standing in front of me with a look on his face like the hunter had just caught his prey i was helpless .On his knees he buried his head in my pussy and i came within seconds his tongue lapped up all my juices again and agin each time i came it got stronger and stronger,he then let his tongue explore my body every inch was licked kissed and sucked christmas had come early finally i was allowed to take his hard throbbing cock in my mouth wow i was finally deepthroating a huge black cock and it tasted amazing i so wanted it inside me i layed him down and straddled his cock slowly i lifted up and down and each time it went deeper and deeper inside i could see all my gushing juices running down his cock i was in heaven within minutes we came together so strong and powerful it was out of this world was that it hell no afterseconds he was buried in my pussy sucking her dry then with a flip i was on my stomach and my arse was in his mouth sucking it rimming it tongue deep inside his han was rubbing my pussy again and again i was coming getting wetter and wetter gently pulling me up on all fours his cock was deep inside my pussy again pumping harder and harder fuck how many times was i gonna come a BBc was finally fucking me and it was fucking brilliant this went on for 2 hours my bodyb was aching we were so hot and sweaty shower was needed i laid on the bed with the biggest grin on my face i was well and truely fucked sadly he left after some long hot kisses but at least i have the videos to keep me satisfied till my next encounter with my BBc xxxxxxxxxxxx finallly there is a god xxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great story - would love to see the videos?!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story.....he's a lucky guy xx

» Add a new message to this topic