FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My married boss

My married boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She’d been the one that hired me. We’d been friends ever since and always gotten on well and I often thought there was a spark. But she had a long term boyfriend, she was friends with my sister and I was mates with her brother. Didn’t seem like anything was likely to happen. Then we went out on a works night out and she had had a few drinks. After a bit of time we found ourselves alone in the corner of the upstairs area and we were talking, she was flirting and she asks me to kiss her cheek which I go to do. Then at the last minute she turns her head and I end up kissing her straight on the lips and her tongue is right down my throat. I see my sister notice but she just smiles and turns away. She grabbed me by the hand and we went to the disabled toilets….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

More please !!!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

good start more please

Thanks for the positive feedback, first time posting any of my experiences in here so not sure how far to take it in describing lol

When we got to the toilet there was a moment when we looked into each other’s eyes, seemingly checking with each other whether we were really about to cross that line with each other. When she smiled I knew it was a a yes. We kissed again, passionately and intensely. No longer worried about whether anyone could see. She pushed up against the wall and put her hand down my trousers where what awaited her was already for her and she took its throbbing weight in her hands. Then she told me to sit on the toilet and take my trousers down before she lifted up her dress and slowly lowered herself down into my lap and I felt myself slide inside her like they were made to fit together. We spent the next 15 minutes having the most fun you can have a nightclub toilet; bodies were stroked, lips were kissed, juices were flowing. And there was no time to get any sort of stoppage to stop the flood from bursting the banks and myself filling her up like she deserved. Then we tidied ourselves up and went back to the rest of our group with most of them none the wiser. My sister had noticed us slink

Off and did later ask for details. And then there was the time a few months later when the three of us went on a night out together. But that sort of story might get me out on the naughty step…

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Take the risk ….. tell the story !!!

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Got to tell us now

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’ll be careful in telling this one lol

So it was my sisters birthday and a load of us had gone out into town together. But by midnight there was only 3 of us still out. We were in a pretty quiet and secluded corner of a bar and we’d all had a few drinks but were by no means wasted. My sister brought uk the fact that she knew what she’d done. My boss was instantly sort of embarrassed but was smiling. My sister, who has always been a cheeky one, asked to see us kiss. I was up for it instantly but she needed convincing. But we did and it was different. It was more passionate and less frenzied. And I could see my sister was enjoying it too, playing with herself while watching. Not long later we took a cab back to my sisters place. We had a few more drinks and we ended up in the bedroom. I laid my boss down onto the bed and spread her wide open before filling her with myself while my sister watched. It was a bit awkward at first but we all got into it. When I had finished my sister took over and licked my leftovers out of my bosses soaking pussy

What a night we three had…

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

wirral

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Naughty !

If I’m being entirely truthful, some times, my boss was not present and it was just the other two of us. But I got kicked when I tried to tell that story lol

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

It wasn’t just my boss

My sisters best friend is an awfully naughty woman. I keep expecting to see her on here. We’ve hooked up a few times over the years, known her for quite a while. At one point we were sort of dating, most serious we ever got. My sister was staying at my place for a few nights while she was getting some decorating done. One night after dinner we had a fair few drinks and her friend wanted to see us kiss, mostly to see if we would. And we did lol. And she asked Us if we’d do it in front of her. She wanted us to break that taboo right in front of her…

The three of us slept in one bed that night. Polyamory never seemed like such a good idea haha

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

wirral

By *akbearMan  over a year ago

Newbury