Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Thanks all for reading my story.

If you need to catch up Part 1 is here -

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1254656

And Part 2 here -

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1258731

Or PM me if I’ve done that wrong and the links don’t work.

So it’s New Years Eve, Jez and Sarita are at mine and Debbie’s and we’re all on the same bed but we’ve swapped partners.

Debbie was still lying on top of Jez, Sarita on her back on top of me, her head alongside mine on the pillow. Debs looked across at me and realised that my left hand was on Sarita’s small but firm left breast, my fingers rolling and tweaking her nipple. Then she could see my right hand stroking her pussy. Sarita gasped as I touched her clit and lightly stroking it. My middle finger found it’s way inside her followed by my forefinger and my third finger. Sarita was now softly murmuring and turned her head to kiss me. As we kissed passionately so Debs moved up to do the same with Jez, my left hand still playing with Sarita’s very hard nipple and my right hand now vigorously finger fucking her sopping wet pussy.

Debs broke away from kissing Jez and leaned over to suck Sarita’s other nipple while her pussy remained on Jez’s groin.

Between us we toyed with Sarita’s pussy and both her nipples, she was still kissing me but almost reaching my throat with her tongue, such was the intensity of her passion.

Moments before she came she broke away from our kiss and screamed with pleasure, her body was bucking violently on top of me, and I could see her gush of juices squirting above us, I could even feel it on my feet.

Quite what Jez thought I don’t know, I couldn’t see, but here was his wife just brought to the highest level of pleasure by another couple.

Sarita slowly calmed down, Debs had resumed her position with her tongue down Jez’s throat, and I left my hand motionless on Sarita’s intimate area. She turned back to me “Oh wow, that was good, that was bloody amazing.”

Debbie got up off the bed and went round to help Sarita off my body, and then they disappeared into the bathroom.

Jez and I lay there side by side on our backs on the super king bed, our manhoods both limp and useless from our own exertions twenty minutes earlier.

I looked at my watch and it was still only 10.30. “Shall we get us all some drinks Jez?”

“Yeah, thanks mate. That’d be good”

As we went out the bedroom the two ladies were both in the shower. I could feel the dried cum on myself and thought maybe we should do the same, didn’t feel right sharing the shower with Jez though like they were doing. We both went down the stairs and sorted us all some drinks and some crisps and nibbles. Walking round naked next to Jez didn’t seem wrong, but I couldn’t help but notice his flaccid cock was much bigger than my own, although we probably weren’t much different once we were both hard.

“Are you ok Phil with all this” asked Jez.

“I am yes, but I have to keep pinching myself” I replied “13 months ago we had an ok sex life but nothing spectacular. Now look at us. Yes, to be honest Jez, I am, I’m loving it. What about you?”

“Yeah I am too. I knew what Reets was like before we married. She was with another fella and they brought me in to play with them, but he couldn’t cope with it, so he left and I stayed with her. She’s had a few guys since and always tells me about them. Since her and Debbie have got involved though you’re the only other guy who’s fucked her. I just love seeing her enjoying herself and being happy, that’s all I want for her”.

“I’m the same with Debs, I want her to be happy too, and she seems as though she is, she’s getting what she wants from the three of us. Not sure whether I could cope though if she fucked other guys.”

Jez looked as though he was about to say something but stopped and then our wives came down, also fully naked, as usual both giggling again. I commented that I needed a shower too and Debs came and gave me a long deep passionate snog “Go and freshen up babe, then we can carry on”

I did as she said and as I came out drying myself I could see the pair of them on the bed again, Sarita was between Debbie’s legs and it looked as though Debs had just cum.

As I got on the bed Jez went in the shower. I moved to my wife and immediately kissed her, Sarita left her pussy and moved to my cock, taking the whole length straight away in her mouth causing me to gasp more from surprise than anything. As Sarita bobbed up and down on my meat, I continued to kiss my wife and massaged her large boobs with my hand.

I turned over slightly to get to Debbie better which allowed Sarita access to anus. She moved to me and was rimming my tight hole, now slowly wanking my cock with her hand.

I let out another gasp as her tongue darted in and out of me and my eyes were closed as I enjoyed the amazing sensation.

I felt Debbie suddenly move too and she also gasped, I opened my eyes and looked down to see Jez had come from the bathroom and his cock was disappearing inside her pussy. He’d gone straight for her and plunged into her in one movement. His cock was thrusting in and out with great vigour and my wife was clearly loving it.

Sarita hadn’t even turned to see her husband fucking her best friend, she carried on slowly wanking my pre cum coated cock and fucking my bum with her tongue. But she clearly had other ideas than for my balls to unload onto the bed.

She got up and moved me to the side before kneeling down next to Debbie, straight away locking their lips together and their tongues exploring each other. Her lovely dark bum was sticking in the air and I immediately moved to behind her, my hands on her hips as my hard glans touched her soft and welcoming pussy.

I could sense Jez was looking down at my cock entering his wife but it spurred him on to pound Debs even harder. Initially I was fucking Sarita slowly but then I too was going at it as hard as I could, my balls swinging into her as I did so.

Debs and Sarita broke away slightly from each other as they were both crying out with pleasure, but Debs became even louder, screams of ‘Yes, Yes, Fuck me that’s good’ as she came first, her hands were gripping the bed sheets as her body spasmed and her pussy clamped around Jez’s cock.

A couple of loud groans and he was clearly unloading his spunk deep into my wife’s pussy for the second time that night.

Sarita hadn’t noticed though, I continued to thrust as deep into her as my cock would go and she was still crying with joy, her head now just above Debbie’s shoulder and involuntarily she bit on it slightly as her orgasm swept through her. I could feel the gush of her juices around my cock, the warmth of them and her pussy gripping my cock inducing me to unload inside her, spurt after spurt of my hot cum shooting deep within.

As we all began to relax, and the new year began, Sarita lowered her knees and cuddled up to Debbie’s left side, Jez the same on Debbie’s right. I moved to behind Sarita and cuddled up behind her, our four sweaty and tired bodies all intertwined and we were quickly asleep, staying like that till morning.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great to see this carry on ????????

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Great to see story still going and as hot as ever

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Great!

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Loving this x

ayr / glasgow

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Now that's how to start the new year

Very hot !

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Excellent story xxx

Derby

I think I woke first, well the other three were asleep when I woke, unless any of them had been awake and gone to sleep again. We’d all certainly moved. Jez was on his back not quite in the middle with Debs on the side of the bed lying partly on top of him, leaving his flaccid cock fully exposed. I was lying on my back on the other side of the bed with Sarita lying partly on top of me, her back to Jez, and her right arm completely across my chest. Needless to say I had my usual morning glory and as tempting as it was to put it to good use with her I thought maybe I shouldn’t. I’d fucked her three times in the last twelve hours, twice within inches almost of my wife who was being fucked senseless by Jez. I smiled to myself, who on earth could really make this up?

I slid out from underneath her, then turned and looked at her, I kissed her a few times on her back and bum and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

I was in a world of my own, standing naked making a cuppa, and never heard anyone behind me when suddenly I had two arms around me. The large breasts against my back gave her away easily “How’s my gorgeous wife this New Year’s Day” I asked, and turned to face her, my hands immediately going down to caress her naked bum.

“Mmmmmm, I’m top of the world, what woman wouldn’t be with three amazing people making love to me for hours”

“To be fair” I replied “I’ve been making love to your friend, you need to thank Jez and Sarita for your good feeling”

“Yeah but you’re my amazing sexy hubby who lets it happen” and she leaned forward to kiss me.

“You’re pretty amazing too, and I was enjoying myself with Sarita, although she likes to leave her mark on me” and I lifted my head slightly to show the bites on my neck. I didn’t get much sympathy though, Debs just laughed and commented “She likes to get a bit wild, I know.” We cuddled and kissed for a bit “Did you do it on the sofa” she asked, and I was quite taken aback so just nodded. “Show me, come on lover boy, I want you to show me”

I was thinking Debs had lost the plot and was quite surprised at what she was saying, but my throbbing cock was pushing against her so she knew I was turned on.

I didn’t say anything, I just backed up to the table and lay back on it. Debs immediately realised that Sarita must’ve had a good taste of my cock first and proceeded to do the same, it felt amazing to feel her mouth wrapped around me, taking me deeper than Sarita did which quite surprised me.

I could feel that as with last night and Sarita, if she carried on for long I’d literally blow my load, so I stood up and guided her backwards to the sofa, laying her down on it, my cock leaking pre cum by the cup full.

I lay down between her legs, and as soon as my cock touched her sopping wet pussy it was swallowed pretty much in one go, both of us gasping in unison. I quickly began to make love to my wife, thrusting my cock back and forth. As fantastic as it had been making love with Sarita, such a sexy, amazingly gorgeous woman, so it was even more fantastic to reclaim my wife, who’d received three large loads of Jez’s seed since yesterday.

I could tell Debs was at the point of climax already and she was crying out as her body tensed beneath me. I was absolutely pounding in and out of her, pure lust taking over from love, and inevitably my own climax followed quickly, my spunk firing deep inside her pussy and causing her to cum again before her last wave had passed.

As we relaxed I was still balls deep inside her and we were kissing passionately, oh how I love this woman. We were so deeply engrossed we never noticed our guests coming down the stairs and the first I knew was when Sarita slapped my bum as hard as possible as she walked past us to the kitchen “Sexy bum” she giggled, and then embarrassingly it received another slap as Jez walked past. Each one causing me to lurch forward much to Debbie’s delight.

We got up off the sofa and all had breakfast together, all of us totally naked and carefree.

After we’d finished we each had a quick shower before Jez and Sarita dressed and left for home. Debs and I had the day lounging around home and just enjoying being with each other. The sex we have with each other and with Jez and Sarita is mind blowing, but sometimes it’s good to simply share our love together.

The next few weeks went by quietly, both of us working as normal. January finished and we were into the second week of February. Debbie still felt that things weren’t right with her and Leanne. Surely Tony must’ve said something about his mother’s shop manager, but what? Or was it just coincidence that Leanne had hardly spoken to her. In the last couple of months before Christmas they’d had the crazy dogging session with random guys in the wood, followed up by the threesome with Sam and his monster cock, plus the intimate time with Leanne on her own.

Debbie was slightly upset if her sexual relationship with her was over, and was also a little bit worried about what Tony had or hadn’t said, but was now just concentrating on her work.

She continued to see Sarita regularly and was thrilled to bits when Sarita announced she was pregnant with twins, they were due around end July so definitely conceived way before the antics of New Year’s Eve.

As another week was drawing to a close Debbie went to see Leanne in her office. It was Friday afternoon and she was hoping to leave in time to pick some food up for a special meal she was planning tomorrow for the four of us to celebrate Jez and Sarita’s news.

She knocked on Leanne’s door and was called in, but Leanne was on the phone, she could only hear one side of the conversation

“Why can’t she come………..well that’s not good enough…………it’s all arranged now as usual………….You and Ian, Pete and Jenny, Dave and Lucy, and Simon and Sammi, possibly my shopfitter too and his partner………….is there definitely no one else……….no other woman she can suggest….…..leave it with me, I might be able to sort something………..yeah just an idea………..I’ll call you in a bit………..Bye my lovely”

Debbie was listening to all this with no idea what was happening but Leanne wasn’t happy. And who is my lovely? Has she got a fella? Finally she was able to speak to Leanne “I’ve got these stock figures you were asking for regarding the womens lingerie”

Leanne didn’t seem to be listening “Hmmmmm, ah right, put them on the desk”

Debbie was a bit fed up as she’d spent all afternoon sorting them out for her, she could at least say thank you.

“Do you want me to do anything else or is that it until we shut up?”

“Hmm? Oh er…, no that’s it, just shut up and lock up as normal when it’s time”

“Ok, will do” Debbie turned to leave until Leanne spoke again

“Debbie can you come to my house tomorrow night please”

“Erm, well Phil and I have plans”

“You’ll have to cancel them”

“What do you need me for?”

“That was my brother in law on the phone, he’s actually also my accountant. Anyway we had something arranged for tomorrow but we’ve been let down so I need you instead”

“To do what?”

“I’m not going into details now just be there, I’ll text you my address. 7 pm, no come early, 6.30”

“What do I tell Phil?”

“Bring him too, but no one else”

Debbie felt slightly better that she wasn’t going alone, but was still annoyed

“What do you want us to wear, is it casual or what?”

“Don’t be too particular, it doesn’t really matter too much. Do this and you can have next week off, a bonus holiday on full pay”

“Oh, right, ok, thanks. Ok then, we’ll see you tomorrow”

Again Debbie turned to go, again Leanne spoke, “Don’t let me down Debbie” with a definite sternness in her voice.

Finally Debbie was able to leave the office and until closing time she sat downstairs at her own desk, her brain going in overdrive.

Leanne’s brother in law was her accountant, who was in some way associated with someone called Ian. Who were all these other people? What was it that was arranged and who was the ‘she’ that had let them down? At least Phil was going too so shouldn’t be anything to worry too much about.

Closing time and she helped Harriet to lock up and they both left. Debbie was still very thoughtful though when she arrived home. She rang Sarita, told her they had to cancel and explained why. As usual Sarita was fine, she never got flustered or upset over anything, they rearranged it for the following week.

So, what to expect at Leanne’s?

London

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait to find out

Hitchin

Plymouth

Near MK

Could be very interesting if the shopfitter and his wife are there

ayr / glasgow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Looking forward to the next part.

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

What next???

Derby

Saturday passed quite quickly and then we had to get ready to go out to Leanne’s. Debbie and I had totally different experiences in our preparation and then the arrival and reception at her house.

For me:

Debbie had not been herself since she came home from work on Friday night. She rang Sarita and told her that we’d have to cancel our planned meal on Saturday night. I wasn’t overly chuffed about that as I’d been looking forward to another evening in their company. I like Jez as a mate, but Sarita is just so amazing, so pretty, sexy, fun to be around, and a great lady to talk to. No idea if we’d have had another foursome but even if not, I was still a bit miffed.

Anyway, Debs definitely wasn’t herself, we kissed and cuddled in bed but didn’t make love. We went a walk Saturday afternoon with John, Rachel, and the dog and then had early tea before getting ready to go.

I’d kept thinking about what Kate had said all those months previously, still wasn’t certain that Leanne was that person but I was pretty sure it was.

We left home about 5.30 and arrived about 6.20. A long gravel drive led up to a very impressive house, almost a country hall, with a big courtyard and a wide array of expensive looking cars. Leanne’s Range Rover, a couple of Mercs, a Jag, and a mixture of BMW’s and Audi’s. We parked our six year old Ford Focus and started to walk past all of them to what appeared to be the front door.

Debbie was gripping my hand so tightly, she’d been quiet on the journey over, no idea what’s up with her which bothers me. I’m not sure what I should be doing other than hugging her and telling her how much I love her.

We walked past the Jag and she stopped to look at it, then turned to me face to face

“Phil my darling, you know I love you so much don’t you?”

“Of course I do babe, and I love you too, more than any man could love anyone”

We kissed, not a lustful kiss but a very long tender kiss, and she hugged me as tightly as she’d been gripping my hand. She sniffled slightly, was she crying? “Are you ok babe?”

I’m fine honey, just a bit chilly out here”

“Come on then, let’s get in the warm.”

We got to the door and it opened without us knocking. There was a very attractive lady, dressed in a long flowing green dress. I guessed she was mid forties and assumed it was Leanne. Next to her was a young man, probably about 20/21, I thought his face looked familiar but couldn’t place him. He looked at me but seemed to stare at Debbie, then he glanced at Leanne and nodded.

Leanne spoke first “Hello Debbie, and I assume you must be Phil, thank you for coming. Phil will you go with Tony please, I need to speak with Debbie.”

It all seemed very abrupt and weird but I just agreed, turning to give Debbie a kiss first. She grabbed me again looking quite pale, we kissed and she whispered ‘I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I love you so much”

I was now totally bewildered but followed Tony into the house. We went down a long corridor, past an open door on one side with quite a few people in, past some more doors left and right and then into a room on the right.

My mouth nearly hit the floor when I saw Kate sitting on a leather chair in the corner “Hello Phil, you look like you’ve seen a ghost”

“Kate, what are you doing here? Did you know we were coming?” I turned to look at the young man again, who the fuck is he, where have I seen him before?

“Yes, I knew you were both coming. Do you remember Tony?”

Tony butted in “Last time I saw you was when you were starkers on the beach” he said laughing.

“You……… in Gran Canaria……….you were in our hotel?”

My heart was now pounding, I was getting bad feelings about tonight. They didn’t seem to have a very pleasant attitude.

Both Kate and Tony laughed and then Kate spoke again in a commanding voice “Take your jumper and shirt off”

“You what? No. What are you on about?”

“Do you remember last summer and what we did. How you came to my house and fucked me on three separate occasions and then rang me up to say you weren’t doing it again. Have you any idea how upsetting that was for me. I’d been longing for years to meet you again and make love together, and then like a typical man you dumped me without a care. Well what would my beloved sister say if she knew?”

“No, please Kate, don’t tell her. I beg you” I was almost crying now, I was frightened about what she wanted.

Tony just stood there smiling as Kate carried on “Do as I say and maybe our secret will stay that way. Now, shirt and jumper off.”

I quickly removed them and stood in front of her. She came to me and looked at the faint scars that were still on my chest “I didn’t realise my sister was so vicious”

I was about to say it wasn’t her sister and then thought better of it. Kate went to the wall and was messing with a rope. I followed the rope with my eyes and saw it went up the wall, round a pulley, across the ceiling, round another pulley and then down just above where I was standing. The rope was being lowered and I was now really scared. Meanwhile Tony had got a short piece of rope in his hands and he came to me. He tied my hands together and then tied them to the rope that Kate had lowered, then Kate pulled my arms up above my head and fastened it off.

She came round to me and began to undo my trousers “Please Kate, don’t do this. Whatever you’re going to do, I beg you, please……….”

My trousers and boxers dropped to the floor, my limp shaved cock now on display to them both. Tony looked at it and simply said “Explains a lot”

Kate now had something else in her hand, she came to me and reached up to my head and I realised she was putting a ball gag in my mouth. I tried to complain but it was in before I had chance. Then she turned me round to face a curtain that went the full width of the room, floor to ceiling, wall to wall. Then they both left the room.

I was now really anxious. What was all this about. What about Debbie. If she knew I was tied up naked what would she do. Supposing Kate tells her about our fling. Oh fuck what a situation. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I started to hear some voices from the other side of the curtain. A lot of voices, but couldn’t hear what they were saying. Then it went quiet and the curtain opened………..

For Debbie:

Debbie couldn’t sleep hardly. The more she thought about it the worse she feared for Saturday night. She couldn’t face making love to Phil Friday night but tried to show her love for him by kissing and cuddling.

A walk on Saturday afternoon with Phil, John, Rachel and the dog helped a little to clear her head but then she just wanted to get to Leanne’s and find out what was going off.

Phil kept chattering in the car, ‘why doesn’t he shut up for once, oh it’s not his fault bless him, he’s trying his best to cheer me up. Oh god we’re here, what a place, I wish we were coming here in different circumstances instead of being commanded to attend’.

They got out the car. She held Phil’s hand as they walked past all the cars and then she saw one she recognised, ‘No, surely not. It is, I’m sure it is, it’s Johnson’s Jaguar. The brother in law, the accountant, it’s fucking Johnson. So Ian must be Mr Roberts. He said call him Rob, but that was just short for Roberts. Oh fuck, I can’t do this. But I’ve got to do this’.

She turned to face her loving faithful husband “Phil my darling, you know I love you so much don’t you?”

“Of course I do babe, and I love you too, more than any man could love anyone” They kissed, a nice loving tender kiss, She wished they could stay there kissing for ever. ‘Oh how she loves him, loves him so much she could cry, oh shit I am crying.’ “Are you ok babe?” Phil asked.

“I’m fine honey, just a bit chilly out here”

“Come on then, let’s get in the warm”

They carried on to the door which opened just as they reached it. Standing in the hall waiting to greet them was Leanne and Tony. Leanne said something but Debbie wasn’t really listening. She could tell Tony was really checking her out, then he turned to his mum and nodded.

Phil turned to Debbie to kiss her, she grabbed him and whispered in his ear “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I love you so much”

And with that Phil was gone, Tony taking him away somewhere. ‘Where was he going’. She wanted to grab him and run away but couldn’t.

“This way Debbie” and Leanne went into a room behind her. Debbie saw a large oak desk, lots of cupboards, various papers on the desk, and a computer which was already switched on. Leanne sat down behind the desk and Debbie sat down in front of her.

“So Debbie. I’ll get straight down to it. I have a situation. For years now, when Terry was alive, and also since he died, we have held some parties here, every 3 or 4 months. This actually made the fact he went and fucked strangers in the woods even worse. Anyway a few couples come over and we have usually one lady or sometimes two to entertain them. We pay these ladies their expenses plus a good bonus. The lady who was coming tonight let us down so that’s why you’re here. Believe me, when I found out it was you who’d ruined my son’s marriage and the big celebration I had planned I intended a far worse fate”.

“Do you mean a stripper, you want me to be a stripper?”

“Not really no, when you go in you will only be wearing a gown, so not much of a strip show. They’ll be fucking you Debbie to put it bluntly. Well the men will. The women like to watch and sometimes might get involved with you too”

“You must be mad, I can’t do that, be gang fucked by a load of random blokes”

“Ah but you can and you will. You already have done. We both know what you did with my son and his mates on the beach. I mean really Debbie, he was getting married and you seduced him and fucked him just feet away from your unsuspecting husband. You didn’t even know his name goddamnit”.

“He seemed quite keen from what I remember, then he wanked himself over my face”

“Yes and then there’s the Christmas party with my brother in law”

“I didn’t know he was your brother in law, but he and his lover both seduced me, they certainly enjoyed themselves”

“But it’s all secrets. Secrets, secrets, secrets. Your poor husband doesn’t know what a slut you are.”

“I’m not doing it”

“Well maybe I should show him this video then”

She turned the computer and showed her some of the footage from inside the Range Rover”

“No please don’t, please Leanne”

“And then there’s the time at work with Sam. Oh I forgot to tell you about the cctv in the apartment there didn’t I”

She turned the computer again and Debbie saw herself being destroyed by Sams massive cock.

Debbie wiped some tears from her eyes “Please Leanne, please don’t show him those videos”

“I’m a lot of things Debbie, I can be a right Bitch I know, but I’m true to my word. I promise you if you do this I’ll delete everything from the woods and the apartment. It’s up to you if you tell him of anything else. You actually need to talk to each other because he’s got a secret too”

“What? What secret? Phil hasn’t any secrets”

“Well he’s not in a position to tell you anything at the moment”

“Where is he, what have you done”

“You’ll see, very soon”

“So I do this then and then that’s it. We’re done. How many guys are there?”

“There’s six men, three of which you’ve fucked before anyway, two women, and another female that you should know will be watching with interest”

Debbie was resigning herself to what had to be done. ‘Who are the three she knows, J and Rob, or Ian if that’s his name. The other must be Tony. That’s weird, his mum arranging a gang bang for him to take part in. And who’s the female that’s watching. And worst of all where’s Phil, what’s the secret she’s on about. Phil wouldn’t have done anything. Not Phil. Never. Would he?’

Debbie realised she was trembling, and still crying slightly, she was in a real quandary. ‘She could say no but then she’d lose Phil. If she does this hopefully he won’t find out, and then they must talk.’

Leanne passed her a brandy. Debbie downed it and asked for another. She downed that too. Then she stood up “Ok”

“Strip off completely and put this on. I’ve seen you before so do it here”. Debbie did as instructed and was ready in the knee length gown. She followed Leanne along a corridor and into a room, a massive room with an enormous bed on the floor. Or was it 2 beds together, she’d never seen anything so big. At the far end of the room was a massive curtain, wall to wall, floor to ceiling.

The room had five blokes and two women there, in various states of undress. The two women were in their thirties, dressed just in bra’s and thongs. She saw Rob and J, both in their trousers and nothing else, their eyes met across the bed. A third bloke was naked and was kissing one of the women. The other two guys were wearing open shirts and just boxer shorts, and both had their hands all over the second woman.

‘Leanne said six men, where was the sixth, be it Tony or whoever? And the woman who would be watching, where was she?’

Leanne stood behind Debbie. She was saying something but Debbie wasn’t listening. Leanne undid her dressing gown and took it off her, leaving Debbie totally naked. She walked to the bed and as she lay down the curtains opened.

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Fantastic story

Worcester

Wow!!!

Hitchin

Near MK

Oh this could get very messy

ayr / glasgow

Plymouth

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Kerry / limerick border

Getting wild

By *igbbackagainMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Oh this is going to be good

peterborough

Wow so good ??????

London

Derby

At the instant the curtains opened the lighting changed completely. The part of the room I was in went completely dark, but the rest of the room came into view and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Debbie was in the process of getting on to an enormous bed completely naked, the room had a number of other people in it too, five men and two women all in various states of undress. I could see Leanne in a doorway at the far end controlling switches, I assumed the lights and the curtains. The bed was lit up with low level spotlights on the ceiling pointing directly at it. I could see my lovely wife clearly but I don’t think she could see me. I tried to shout out but couldn’t with the ball gag on. I could hear Leanne start to speak “Right everyone, unfortunately Emily can’t be here tonight but Debbie has offered to take her place. As you can see she has an amazing curvy body which you can all enjoy. Debbie let me introduce you, my brother in law you know already as J but actually it’s Andrew, and Ian you also know but his name isn’t Rob. Then we have Simon and his delicious wife Sammi. Dave, his wife Lucy isn’t here yet but won’t be long, and Pete and his gorgeous wife Jenny. Someone else will also be here soon, I don’t need to introduce you to him, you’ll know when you see him. As usual gents, no holes barred, no watersports, and Debbie if in the very unlikely event you change your mind then either shout Range Rover or if your mouth is full wave your hands or feet.” With that Leanne turned and left.

I tried struggling but it was in vain, and then a hand reached between my legs and grabbed my balls, squeezing them tightly. Kate was whispering in my ear “She can’t see you, if she looks this way all she’ll see is the lights glaring at her. And she almost certainly won’t hear you, so unless you want me to squeeze these even tighter you may as well give in, watch the show, and see what a slut my sister and your wife really is.”

Despite the threat I still struggled, and as promised Kate squeezed my balls tighter, I had pain like I never knew before and I was almost sick. It worked, I stood almost motionless, my vision now blurry from tears in my eyes. Kate walked in front of me and I saw she was completely naked, now stroking my cock gently “That’s better, right, who do you think will fuck her first?” I stared at my wife, what was happening to us I had no idea but I realised that I was helpless to intervene. Kate moved away and went back behind me, her hand stroking my bum.

Debbie was lying on the bed on her back, she appeared to have her eyes closed, her legs slightly apart, one hand on her right breast playing with her nipple, and the other on her pussy, almost looked like she was fingering herself.

The first on the bed with her was Simon as he was already naked. He knelt down beside her head so that his cock was on her face, his large balls by her cheek. Debbie reached up and took hold of his hard cock and directed it to her mouth. She didn’t appear to be able to reach it properly by how he’d positioned himself but she took at least half of his 7/8” and proceeded to suck him. By now I could see the other guys were all naked and totally hard, Andrew had the biggest cock, bigger than Simon, and huge dangling balls. Ian and Dave were the smallest, probably smaller than me, Pete was about 7”. Sammi and Jenny were also naked and were standing near the bed with their tongues down each other’s throats, hands all over each other. Both were very pretty, smaller boobs than Debs, and maybe not as slim.

Dave joined the two ladies and the other three blokes all got on the bed to focus on Debbie. If the intensity of the situation hadn’t hit me before it did now. Andrew went straight to her pussy, sucking and licking on her lips, which now disappeared from my view. Ian knelt the other side of her head so that she was alternating between sucking him or Simon. Pete focused on her nipples, teasing them with his tongue, I could see them becoming erect. I could even hear her murmuring, fucks sake, she’s enjoying it!!!! That’s the murmuring she does when I’m pleasuring her. I could see Andrew now sucking on her clit and she stopped sucking on the two cocks either side of her, fuck me, she’s cumming!!! She’s only been there five minutes and she’s cumming already.

Kate whispered again “I have to give it to her, she’s either a good actress or she’s really getting into it” and she started to rub her fingers up the crack of my arse.

Andrew now moved forward, supporting himself on his arms as his big cock approached her pussy which as he moved I could see was dripping wet “I bet you didn’t expect you’d have me inside you again did you Debborah?”

For the first time Debbie spoke “Well you know how much you enjoyed it before”

What!!!!!! He’d fucked her before, my god, can it get any worse. And of all the guys there it’s the biggest cock thats fucking her.

He began to slide his massive meat inside her, at least he was being gentle although it still made her gasp, and in a few strokes he was clearly completely buried. Pete was still sucking on one of her nipples and she was now wanking the other two just above her face.

I hadn’t realised that while this was all happening Dave was now on his back elsewhere on the bed with Sammi sitting on his face and Jenny devouring his cock. Even with all these on the bed there was still room for others such was the enormity of it.

Andrew was now fucking her, thrusting back and forth, slowly but forcefully, each thrust causing her to gasp and let out a slight moan. I could see her breathing increasing and I’ve seen her have enough orgasms by now to know when she’s about to have one, this was that time and sure enough her body arched up and she cried out with pleasure, Sammi having a similar reaction from the actions of Dave’s tongue.

As Debbie relaxed Andrew pulled out, his huge cock glistening in the lights with her juices. She was dripping.

They all got up to move and Debbie seemed to be directing them what to do. Pete had gone and was about to start fucking Sammi, while Jenny was riding Dave. Simon lay on his back and Debs sat astride his cock, then lowered herself on to it. Andrew positioned himself in front of her so she could suck on his cock, still covered in all her cum. ‘How can she get so much of it in her mouth?’ Ian got behind her between hers and Simon’s legs, and applied some spit to her bum, working it into her hole, more spit and then he pushed his cock against her. Carefully he inched it a little bit at a time until he too was fully inside her, I was thankful that at least one of the smallest guys was fucking her arse but nevertheless here was my wife with a cock in each hole.

I heard Ian say something “I said before you were a whore and you said to fuck you as hard as I wanted”

Debbie released Andrew’s cock from her mouth to speak “Well do it then, what you waiting for, or do you need to sniff my thong to help you?”

Again I was just flabbergasted, he’d fucked her before as well. I couldn’t believe it. I was now just standing there, watching in amazement as Kate was finger fucking my own arse.

Simon and Ian got a rhythm going on Debbie’s pussy and arse, while she was sucking and wanking Andrew’s cock, I was amazed she was getting as much in her mouth as she was. Every so often she let go of his cock and held his massive balls. I’ve never seen some so big, I wondered if that was indicative of how much spunk he would produce.

As I watched my sweet loving wife being pounded relentlessly by three cocks I realised that I really don’t know her at all, and then to make matters worse I realised my own cock was absolutely rock hard. As much as I was trying to tell myself how horrified I was, in actual fact it was turning me on incredibly. I wanted to wank it but my arms were held tight above me. Kate no longer had her finger in my arse, but I could hear her whispering something to someone else behind me, something like ‘a couple of minutes’.

Almost in desperation I was rocking backwards and forwards, simulating fucking fresh air, all the time watching my wife being fucked senseless. I know she’d cum at least once while the three were fucking her and it looked as though another was about to hit her. The three blokes each looked as though they would soon be unloading into her.

I sensed Kate coming back in front of me, and she dropped to her knees, her back to all the others, she took me in her mouth and was fucking my cock with her mouth, I could feel it touching the back of her throat. I knew I wouldn’t be long, I was so aroused, I shouldn’t be but I was.

The three guys were also nearly there but it was Debbie who came first, she tried to free her mouth but Andrew held her head, his cock must be part way down her throat, it didn’t stop her though from moaning and crying as her wave hit her, her body almost shaking uncontrollably.

That seemed to be the trigger for the three guys to all come together in a multitude of groans and gasps, three loads of cum firing into her simultaneously. She couldn’t swallow all of Andrew’s and it was dribbling out her mouth and down her chin.

Kate was now working my cock with such vigour I couldn’t help but cum, spurt after spurt into her willing mouth and at the instant I came, the ultimate in shame, suddenly I was engulfed in light as they were all switched on around me.

Debbie and I looked at each other, I think we both wanted the ground to open up and swallow us but it wasn’t to be.

Andrew, Simon and Ian each moved away from her slightly, I could see cum running down her legs and from her mouth.

She could see someone on their knees in front of me, and it was clear I’d cum, but Debs couldn’t tell who it was, all she could see was her husband tied with his arms above his head and a ball gag in his mouth.

Not only did she have cum on her chin she now had tears on her cheeks, she was positively crying. She mouthed the words ‘I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me’ and all I could do was nod my head.

Then as quick as they’d come on the lights went off again. I looked across and I could see Leanne by the switches again.

Kate stood up, removed the ball gag, and kissed me, the salty taste of my cum so evident as our tongues went deep inside each other. When we finished she quickly replaced the gag again.

I looked back to the bed and Debbie was now cleaning Ian and Simon off with her mouth, totally unperturbed about where they’d been, or maybe she’d past caring. My hopes that it was all over were futile as it was clear they were all preparing to go again.

I’d missed the fact that Dave and Pete had clearly cum too as both Sammi and Jenny had the evidence running down their legs as they stood up, and were again tongue deep kissing each other, totally carefree. The more I watched them the more I realised just how sexy they both were.

Amazingly all the guys were still rock hard, had they taken something, although I wasn’t far behind, the realisation of how horny it all was. And my wife was at the centre of it, being fucked by guys I’d never set eyes on before tonight.

Four of them were now directing Debbie, Dave was lying on his back on the bed, and Debbie was in the reverse cowgirl position, I thought she was going to lower her pussy on to him but they adjusted and he slid into her anus. Not a murmur or anything as she took his whole length inside her.

She then leaned back against his chest, again I felt a hint of shame as I thought how sexy she looked, her large breasts so prominent by her position.

Simon moved to get above her, and I could see him manoeuvring his cock into her pussy, although I thought he seemed a little strange where he was. Then to my horror Andrew managed to get in there too and although I couldn’t see properly it was apparent that both he and Simon were in her pussy. The two biggest cocks in the room, probably 16” in length between them, and the fattest, both in her cunt. I was now mesmerised, in awe that she could take them.

They all started to fuck her, not ferociously, but they were fucking her. Debs was enjoying it. Then to compound it all Pete managed to squeeze next to them and she was able to suck on his cock too.

Kate was right, my wife is a slut, she’s taking 4 cocks at once and loving it. What’s even worse, I’m loving it. She’s taking over two feet of cock in her three holes.

Kate was back beside me, I expected her to slag her off but she didn’t. As she stood there wanking my cock she was talking under her breath “Go girl, go on, you can do it, drain there fucking bollocks, that’s my girl”

I was so surprised, I couldn’t take it all in. I barely noticed that Jenny and Sammi were 69ing each other on the bed too, and Ian was near to Pete wanking away.

Debbie was clearly having the orgasm of her life, her mouth was wide open and she was screaming ‘yes, oh my god, fuck me I’m cumminggggggggggg, ahhhhhh, oh yes, yes’.

Pete was having to wank himself and he moved to the side slightly so Ian could get in, both wanking over her face. Poor Dave underneath must be about smothered but he, Simon and Andrew were all absolutely pummelling her with their cocks, pounding in and out of her.

Simon came first, then Dave, and Andrew last. A tumultuous group groan as they all unloaded cups full of cum into her. Debbie was screaming with pleasure. And then Ian and Pete both came too over her face.

Once they’d all finished they slowly managed to extricate themselves. Pete and Ian offered their cocks to Sammi and Jenny to clean up, then the other three each did the same.

Debbie looked an absolute wreck, her face covered in cum, her pussy looked like she’d been fucked by a horse, and there was loads of cum oozing from it and her arse.

As she lay there she was quivering, trembling even, such was the level of her climax.

She flopped back on to her back, arms and legs stretched out. I wanted to go and hug her but I was still bound up, Kate no longer wanking me, just holding it.

I looked across and Leanne was by the door, smiling, I think she’d watched Debbie being destroyed. Then she turned round and I heard her say “Oh hello, you’ve made it at last. Well she’s still here, she’s just had the fucking of her life but I’m sure she’ll look after you”

And in they walked, arms all round each other, kissing as they walked through the door, a lady I took to be Lucy, and…….……………

Near MK

And?

Come on, please don't leave us this way

Gloucester

Oh god don’t stop there

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Oh wow it all comes out, but I think these two can handle it and move on loveing each other and having lots of fun

Plymouth

More please

ayr / glasgow

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Absolutely loving this.

cheshire/Preston

Got to be the black guy from the woods

Hitchin

Derby

…….no, it can’t be. But I suppose it’s bound to be, after all Kate was here so obviously Mark wouldn’t be far behind.

Dave was watching him and didn’t look overly impressed at how close he was with Lucy, his wife. The fact Dave himself had been fucking Debs, Jenny and Sammi was a bit irrelevant. It looked different though with Mark and Lucy, more than just sex.

Kate noticed it too, she was still next to me, our naked bodies touching, but she wasn’t doing anything, she half turned towards me. I tried to mumble to her to undo the rope but she couldn’t make out what I was saying.

Lucy was looking at Debs spreadeagled on the bed, her arms outstretched and her legs wide open. She was still motionless apart from a slight quivering. She’d just been fucked to oblivion and I wanted to go and hold her. Lucy quickly removed her dress, and her shoes. She had no underwear on at all, her very large breasts hanging free, traces of cum were visible in her pubic hair, presumably Mark had fucked her before they came.

She moved over to the bed, knelt down between Debbie’s legs and proceeded to lick her wide open pussy, lapping up the mixture of cum oozing from within. Debbie turned her head slightly but her eyes remained closed, she had no idea who was getting so intimate with her and didn’t care. Lucy was now sucking on her clit, causing Debbie to moan softly. After the hammering she’d just received from two massive cocks inside there at once this was probably a welcome relief.

I realised my cock was throbbing again. A number of the others were also watching intently, particularly Kate, and Mark who was undressing as he did so. He was now naked, that truly monster of a cock already hard. I remembered that night twenty odd years ago when I saw him with Kate, I couldn’t believe any man could be so big or that a woman could take him. Simon was big, Andrew even bigger, but Mark must be 10”.

Debs was now thrusting her hips up against Lucy’s mouth, she was clearly on the point of having yet another orgasm, and sure enough she did, her body writhing and gyrating on the bed, unrestricted by bodies holding her down, almost screaming as her body involuntarily went through its violent spasms.

Kate was now slowly rubbing my cock and balls, watching the bed and watching Mark. I heard her whisper “Don’t you dare you bastard” and I wondered who that venom was directed at.

Lucy lifted her head from Debbie’s deliciously wet pussy and slowly worked up her body, kissing her as she did so, her massive boobs rubbing against Debbie’s skin. She reached her nipples, sucked on one, then the other, moved up further still to her neck and her lips, they kissed deeply and passionately. Did Debbie even know who she was kissing. She put her hands on Lucy’s bum and pulled her towards her, rubbing themselves against each other.

Then Lucy sat up and knelt down over Debbie’s face, Debbie’s tongue darting inside her pussy and now tasting Lucy, obviously aware that she tasted of sex too, but oblivious to who she was licking and who had been there not long before.

Mark began to walk to the bed, Kate stopped rubbing me, but held my cock tight as he now knelt between Debbie’s legs. Oh no, surely not, the poor girl can’t take much more, and certainly not you, or your massive cock. My worries were pointless though as he quickly guided himself inside her, supporting himself on his arms so that he avoided moving Lucy from Debbie’s face as he slowly worked every inch inside her. I could see her body react by trying to pull back slightly to begin with but she quickly got accustomed to it as slowly he began fucking her.

Suddenly Kate went behind me, I heard her fumbling with the ropes and my arms dropped, oh the relief, but they felt numb. She came to me and undid the rope from my wrists, then removed the ball gag. “Now it’s your turn to fuck” she seemed anxious, angry almost as she led me to the bed and pushed me back on it.

Mark saw us, saw her, but said nothing. He just carried on driving his massive 10” cock in and out of her Debbie’s well used pussy.

Kate got on top of me and lowered herself on to me, she held my cock and guided it in, it felt such a relief after all I’d witnessed that evening to actually have my cock buried in a wet pussy, I just never imagined I’d be fucking Kate again ever.

I was aware that all the others were either watching the four of us or indulging in their own activities. Debbie had both her hands on Lucy’s rounded bum, holding it to her as she feasted on her juices.

Dave came over and knelt beside us, offering Kate his cock which she willingly accepted, sucking and wanking it. Pete and Ian were both heavily involved with Sammi and Jenny again, so that left Simon and Andrew. Kate was devouring Dave’s cock and riding mine, not rampantly but nice long strokes up and down. I wondered what Debs would say when she actually realised the woman who sucked me off earlier, and is now using my cock, was actually her sister.

Simon came over and quickly got behind Kate, I could tell he was probing her arse with his fingers and then it was obviously his cock as Kate lurched, not overly surprising with his size. I could even feel it slightly myself as she continued to ride me, I could feel his balls against me too, it all felt quite strange but incredibly arousing.

Andrew was also on the bed, standing over Debbie so that Lucy could suck his cock. As big as it was it was still smaller than Mark which she must be used to. Mark was now building up quite a momentum inside Debbie, in fact we all were, Mark, Debbie with her tongue inside Lucy, Lucy on Andrew, Kate on Dave, and myself and Simon inside Kate.

Sooner or later someone had to give, and first was Debs, bucking up and down on the bed as her wave hit, I couldn’t see but I could hear the wetness of her cunt as Mark was pounding her. The intensity of her pleasure clearly passed through her pussy and her tongue as both Mark and Lucy came almost together, Lucy with loud cries of excitement and Mark multiple loud groans as spurt after spurt fired deep inside poor Debs.

The sensation of being inside Kate, with Simon in her arse was so intense I quickly came next, firing my spunk inside her pussy and then Simon filled her rectum with his cum.

Dave was next, he too let out some significant moans as Kate tried to swallow his load, pretty much succeeding but losing some which dripped on my head.

Andrew hadn’t cum, and he didn’t get chance. Simon got up and off the bed, going over to reclaim Sammi. Dave stood up and took Lucy’s arm, firmly helping her off Debbie’s face, which of course meant one thing.

Debbie saw who was inside her, then turned and saw who was on top of me. Her face was motionless, her mouth open in amazement. I could see all Lucy’s juices all over her face. She got up on her elbows and looked at Mark, half nodding, half sarcastically smiling.

Then she looked back at Kate, again nodding “It all makes sense, I guess I should’ve expected this. You bastard” she said to Mark as she looked back at him, forgetting he was still inside her, and not really noticing Andrew still there wanking his unspent cock.

She looked back at Kate, stared at her, and then to my utter amazement she spoke “Hi sis, well I never expected to be meeting like this. I hope you’ve left some of my husbands cock for me.”

I was gobsmacked. I thought Debs would go mental at Kate but she didn’t. Whether it was the situation we were in I don’t know but it all seemed very amicable.

Mark removed himself from her pussy, his cock still dribbling cum, and Kate got off me. Surprisingly I was still rock hard.

Mark reached for Kate’s hand but she pulled back, “Fuck off, go back to your tarts” and looked over towards Lucy and Leanne.

Debbie leaned over to me, kissed me briefly on the lips and then went straight to my cock. She sucked on it a couple of times and then looked at me “mmmmm, she tastes lovely” obviously meaning her own sister and then sucked on it again.

Her bum was now sticking in the air, and understandably looking extremely inviting. One of us still had a load to release and Andrew knelt down behind her.

“I think she’s had enough don’t you” but Debbie looked at me again “It’s ok babe” and then turned to him “Do it”

He didn’t need another invitation. He slid effortlessly into her pussy as she was working my cock with her mouth. Then after a few thrusts he withdrew and repositioned himself slightly higher. Slowly he pushed against her tight anus, but the resistance was minimal and she opened up easily to accommodate him.

He just went slowly and carefully to begin with, she took a few deep breaths while she got used to his large cock, the biggest she’d ever had anally, but soon he was fucking her arse with ease.

As Andrew built up momentum so Debbie was sucking and wanking me with more and more intensity. Amazingly, despite already cumming twice that evening I could feel my balls tingling again.

Andrew was now really pounding her, his huge ball sac banging against her pussy lips. We all came within moments of each other, Debbie first amid cries of ‘oh fuck me, yes, yes.’

I was moments later, by now Debbie had raised her head slightly so I came on her face, although there was only a small amount, the rest just dribbling down my already shrinking shaft.

Andrew was last, but certainly by no means least, firing spurt after spurt after spurt into her arse. I guess that’s what having a big ball sac means. He absolutely flooded her, and when he withdrew it was running from her like a tap.

Debbie collapsed on top of me, well half on me and half on the bed. Her head was next to me but we were both too exhausted to speak or do anything. We just held each other.

Then as we lay there recovering I felt the bed move again and I opened my eyes in time to see Kate lying down behind Debs and her arm around her.

cambridge

a lifestyle change for these two. Fabulous

Hitchin

Near MK

Ah, what a lovely reunion

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm so enjoying this, hope there is plenty more to come?

ayr / glasgow

cheshire/Preston

Wow

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Amazing story line , thanks for taking your time in posting all the updates xxx

Derby

"Amazing story line , thanks for taking your time in posting all the updates xxx"

Thanks for taking the time to everyone for reading it. Next update tomorrow at some point x

Worcester

Fucking amazing!....or is it amazing fucking!!

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

We've loved it. Can't wait for the next instalment

London

Plymouth

Still loving every update

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Derby

The others in the room all seemed to find their clothes, get partly dressed, and drift away to the room they’d been in when we first arrived. It’s strange but getting dressed is never as erotic or stimulating as undressing. In fact it’s quite an anti climax. They’d all paired up with their respective partners although it was a bit frosty with Dave and Lucy.

I’d assumed that Mark was with Leanne, although Leanne did come back in to the “bedroom” with Debbie’s clothes. “I’ll leave these here Debbie, I’d like to have a chat before you go but if you don’t want to I understand”

The door shut as she left, just leaving Debs, Kate and myself, all still cuddled up naked together on the huge bed. An awkward silence began, each of us wanting to say something but not sure if we should. I took the plunge first by way of breaking the ice “Shall I get us our clothes?” and moved to get up.

“No wait here” said Debs and held me down but we did all shuffle about a bit “Wait here, while we talk about all this. Lying here in the nude we’re all at our most vulnerable so I think it’s the ideal time.” She turned to Kate “I hated you for going with Mark the night of that party, but I led you to it by what you and I did every night when I came home after seeing him”

I was wondering what they used to get up to that could possibly have influenced Kate, I wanted to ask but thought better of it, instead I let Debbie continue “Actually Kate, for me, it was the best thing that could ever have happened because if you hadn’t I almost certainly wouldn’t have fell in love with Phil, and he truly is the best thing that could ever have happened to me. But from your point of view it meant you spent the next twenty years with that bastard and I think you know now what a bastard he is.”

Kate gave her a hug “I’ve missed you so much Debbie, I’ve slagged you off but it was totally unjustified, and for no reason whatsoever, other than being jealous of what you had with Phil.”

Debs looked at both of us “Be honest, how many times have you fucked before tonight?”

I couldn’t believe she knew we had, but there was no point in denying it “Three, last spring” I said sheepishly.

“The mystery customer that you never did any work for but came home smelling of perfume and sex. I knew there was someone but didn’t say anything because I’d done much worse”

I couldn’t say anything, just lay there looking sheepish.

Kate cut in “It was my fault, I’d seen him getting into his van, then found his number and got in touch. Once he came round obviously you know what happened, but Phil finished it on his own back.”

“Don’t worry, it’s ok” and Debs gave Kate a kiss. “Actually I’m quite pleased it was you he screwed and no one else” then she turned back to me “Honestly again, any others?”

“No babe, honestly, on my life I haven’t” I was almost begging.

“That’s fine hun, I believe you” and gave me a kiss.

“So,” Debbie hesitated “It’s time I tell you everything that led me to being gangbanged here tonight”

“Maybe I should leave you both alone” said Kate.

I could tell Debbie was anxious and wondered if now was the right time “You don’t have to babe, you don’t have to ever”

“Oh but I do, and I want you both to know, so please Kate I want you to stay. Now is the perfect time, lying here like this, cum dribbling out my arse and my fanny, both holes gaping wide open, and cum all on my face. I must look like a slut and that’s what you’ll think I am by the time I’ve done.”

Debs took a deep breath “I’ll try and be brief. Andrew and Ian were my bosses at the accountants, I had a threesome with them both at the Christmas party when I stayed in the hotel with Sarita. I didn’t even know their proper names until tonight. So that was the first time, then when we went on holiday to the canaries I fucked those three lads on the nudist beach while you were asleep, one of course which I now know to be Tony, Leanne’s son.”

“What! Oh my word” I was struggling to believe what I was hearing.

“Heck girl, are you being serious?”

Debs nodded but couldn’t look at either of us. She carried on “Then last autumn when I went with Leanne to the new shop, on the way back she drove up to this dogging spot she goes to usually on her own. Anyway she persuaded me to join her and we had various guys come and fuck us in the back of her car”.

At this point I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing and almost switched off. Kate I think was the same.

“Then a few weeks later, that night I was late home, Leanne had invited one of those guys to her shop and he fucked both of us. He was nearly as big as Mark, but much thicker, that’s why I couldn’t make love that night when I came home. Anyway I didn’t know but she’d got hidden cameras in her car and in her apartment which filmed us. She was going to show you that film if I didn’t do this tonight.”

“Oh babe, you should’ve told me sooner. You’ve told me anyway so what’s the difference?”

Kate didn’t say anything, just stroked her arm.

“I had to tell you in my terms, not hers. But as bad as everything is what I’ve told you, I haven’t told you the worst thing”

“The worst, what else is there?”

“Tonight. Doing this tonight” Debs glanced at Kate, then turned and looked at me “I’m so sorry babe but I’ve loved it, and the fact you were watching made it even better. So what does that say about me?”

I was astounded by everything she’d told us, but I had to be honest too “Well what does it say about me then that I loved watching you, seeing my wife fucking those blokes and taking everything they could give you, I’m ashamed to say it babe, but I was really turned on”

Kate was still stroking her arm “Actually I’m the same as Phil, it turned me on too, particularly when you had three inside you and two wanking over you, you were amazing girl.”

I spoke again “I have to ask though Debs, is that it or is there anything else?”

“No that’s it. I know it’s so much to take in and if you don’t want me anymore I understand, but I had to tell you” she had a tear in her eyes again.

I just grabbed her, hugged her tightly, and we kissed passionately. I didn’t need to say anything but I did anyway “Are you mad, you’re stuck with me and as flabbergasted as I have been hearing it all I’m not letting you escape me that easily”

The three of us all hugged together and then we decided we should get dressed and leave.

Debbie asked Kate what was her plan.

“I don’t know. I’ve been fed up with Mark for ages. He’s fucked so many different women over the years and I’ve put up with it. Ever since we first got together in that car park. Then he comes here tonight after he’s clearly been fucking Lucy, and I know he’s fucking Leanne. But whereas you and Phil mean so much to each other, I don’t have that with Mark. Where do I go though if I don’t go home”

Debbie held her hand “Come home with us, then you can decide what you want to do after you’ve had time to think. That’s ok isn’t it babe?” Debbie looked back to me.

“Yeah that’s fine with me”

“Sorted, come on then”

We all managed to find our clothes and got dressed. As we left the room we saw all the others in the other room. Leanne saw us and came out to speak to Debs “I have to say Debbie you were absolutely amazing, I knew you could do it but you were better than I expected”

“Actually Leanne, I enjoyed it. I’ve just told Phil and Kate that I did. I’ve also told them about everything, including the stuff on your computer, but I’ll appreciate it if you delete it like you promised.”

“I already have. I told you, I’m true to my word. I hope we’re ok and you’ll be back at work.”

“Yeah I will, but remember I’ve got a weeks bonus holiday on full pay”

“Yes of course. I’ll see you the following week. Oh and Debbie, think about this tonight. The girls we normally have earn very good money for an evening’s entertainment if you’re interested”

“I’ll think about it, but it would have to depend on what Phil says. See you Leanne”

And with that we set off home, complete with our guest.

Sheffield

WOW, absolutely loved this, amazing writing thank you to much for taking the time to write it!.....but I hope this isn't the end & maybe there are more adventures for them all still to be told? I really hope so!!

London

Kettering

Loved this story.. really big turn on reading it..

Kerry / limerick border

Bridlington

"WOW, absolutely loved this, amazing writing thank you to much for taking the time to write it!.....but I hope this isn't the end & maybe there are more adventures for them all still to be told? I really hope so!!"

Surely there has to be more. Fingers crossed

Worcester

Wow.. fantastic...I think debs owes phil a few pussies to catch up!

By *uvs2watchherCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Lovely written, lovely story. obviously a mans story as my wife said. very well done xx

Hitchin

Plymouth

Derby

Debbie and Kate were chatting all the way back, I hardly got a word in, but it was nice to hear them together. It’s been far too long since they last spoke. I was also conscious that the in laws would be happy that their daughters would be speaking again, although probably best not go into detail how it came about.

We arrived back home, and Debbie took Kate up to make the bed in the spare room. I did think about suggesting that she share ours but decided against it.

John was already in bed, that was going to make for an interesting conversation in the morning when we introduce him to his auntie.

I made a cuppa and then I went up for a shower. As I passed the spare room I glanced in and saw them kissing, but not the usual way two sisters kiss, a full on passionate snog. I carried on quickly to the bathroom but I knew there was something I still hadn’t been told.

I had my shower and got in bed, Debs was very thankful to have hers and then she joined me.

We lay there just cuddling for a while, it had been a monumental evening, and we hadn’t talked about it just the two of us. I didn’t want Kate to hear us so I just whispered “Are you ok my love”

Debs nodded “I’m fine babe, I’m glad tonight’s over though, and that we’re ok”

“We’re absolutely fine. Not everyday you see your wife take on what you have done tonight.”

“Are you sure you’re ok about it, ok that I enjoyed it.”

“Absolutely, I’m fine with it all. I still love you incredibly and I always will.”

We kissed and held each other tighter briefly.

“I do just wonder though, about you and Kate, what you both used to do that you mentioned earlier.”

“Yeah I could see you were curious about that, and I know you saw us kissing earlier.”

Debbie hesitated. “Kate and I are actually stepsisters. Dad had an affair before I was born, a married woman. Her husband wouldn’t have anything to do with the baby. My mum knew about the affair and knew about Kate and she adopted her before I was born, and then I came along just months later. Mum and Dad told us when we were about 12, said we had to know. It actually seemed to bring us closer together, I know that sounds daft and it was wrong, but it did. We were actually more like best of friends though than sisters. Anyway when I was seeing Mark I’d come home and tell Kate about what we’d been up to, and, well I suppose you can guess.”

“Do you mean you er………you……”

“We’d get intimate together yes. I know, it’s not natural, I know we shouldn’t have, but sometimes things just happen don’t they. We were both teenagers, we shared the same bedroom, we were there for each other if we were sad, and we shared the things that made us happy. That’s why I was wrong storming off like I did when I saw her and Mark in the car park. But I’m glad I did because it brought you and I together and for that I shall be eternally grateful. I’ve loved you since that first night and I always will do.”

I kissed her again, softly at first, then deeply, a true loving embrace, my amazing wife was opening up to me again, telling me yet more stuff that had been a secret for so long. I probably should have been shocked but I wasn’t. I simply loved her so much. I wanted to make love to her there and then but even if I was able I thought she’d probably had enough sex for one night.

“Thanks for telling me all this babe, I know it must be difficult, but I understand it all now a lot more.”

“I should have told you before. I should have been to see Kate before, it’s bloody stupid in all honesty. That’s why when I found out tonight that it was Kate you’d seen last year, it was actually such a relief. I don’t know though about moving forward. I know you fancy her and I’m realistic, you’re a man so it’s obvious if she’s living here things might happen. Then of course I still want to see Sarita. Soooo, maybe………., oh I don’t know. What a situation we are in with each other, I don’t mean a bad situation, can you imagine what some people would say if they knew? But fuck em I say, fuck em all, it’s our lives so we do what we want to do.”

“Absolutely babe. I quite agree. We’ll talk about it tomorrow or something. Let’s get some sleep now.”

And we kissed again and snuggled up together. I didn’t go to sleep immediately though, my cock was quite hard thinking of what could develop. Hmmmmm……

Derby

Thanks again to everyone for the feedback on this story, my first attempt at such. I’ve had the whole thing in my mind for months but only recently felt brave enough to put it into words, and I hadn’t expected it to go well into 3 threads.

I could wind it down now at this point or I could expand it a bit further, again I know how I would do either way but can’t decide which. Soooooo……..?

By *ablo69300Man  over a year ago

Bury St. Edmunds

Please go on with the story or even spinoff tales.

It is a great story and I want more, please.

Bridlington

Please expand it further, we don't want it to end yet

cambridge

Your doing so well, keep it going

Swansea

Please keep going

Worcester

Please keep going, as you may have guessed, we're all loving your writing.

By *immy1986Man  over a year ago

Spalding

Absolutely fantastic

Kettering

Loving it loads so please keep it going. I think there's definitely more mileage in this..

Sheffield

Please carry on, this has been an epic story & I for one don't want it to finish!

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Absolutely fantastic first attempt please carry on with this

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm great read and hoping for more

Derby

Back by popular demand. Thanks for your support everyone and amazing comments.

The three of us, Debs, Kate and myself, were having a Sunday mid morning breakfast next day, I heard John coming down the stairs and thought how this was going to be difficult. Instead he went straight over to her “Hi Auntie Kate, are you ok?” and promptly gave her a kiss on the cheek before grabbing one of my pieces of toast.

Debs and I looked at each other, a definite ‘What the Fuck’ moment. Kate gave him a hug “How’s my favourite nephew?” She looked at our looks of bewilderment “What, you didn’t think we don’t see each other do you? Whenever he was at mum and dads I made a point of going round to see him, it was that or never see him. How’s that lovely girlfriend of yours?”

“She’s fine thanks Auntie, I’m going round there now, then her mum and dad are taking us bowling tonight and I’m stopping there. So I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

“Er, what about school tomorrow” I asked.

“For Gods sake Dad, it’s half term. Bye.”

And he was out the door in a flash. “The youth of today” I laughed

Debbie was looking a bit sad “It just shows how bloody stupid we’ve…….well….. I’ve been. Thank you Kate so much for being a part of his life” and she reached for her hand. “It does mean though we can chat freely. Kate we think you should know a bit about our lives before you decide what you want to do. Obviously you know now all the stuff I’ve got up to in the past fifteen months. I need to tell you about our relationship with Sarita and her husband Jez, we’re both good friends with them, and I mean very good friends” she said with a smile on her face.

Kate looked at her, and then looked again, at us both “You mean you……., both of you…….., like swapping as it were?”

“Well mainly it’s me and Sarita but we have swapped yes. I’m telling you because if you stay you’ll need to know. I’ve also told Phil about you and I, you know……..”

“Ooh my, you are dark horses, I love it, it’s fantastic, and it’s clearly working looking at how happy you are together”

“We are, we love each other more and more everyday. So it would be fantastic if you stayed, but if you want to keep well away then that’s fine, so long as we can keep in touch, I don’t want to lose you again.”

“I want to be well away from Mark. Last night was the last straw. He must’ve fucked forty or fifty women since we got together after that party twenty years ago. The only other guy I’ve fucked is Phil.”

“Well if you stay I know it’s highly likely that you and Phil will fuck again, I just don’t want any secrets, and I don’t want John to know.”

“Yeah that’s fine, I totally understand and respect what you’re saying.”

I just sat there through all this, my cock was hardening as I looked across the table and thought how lucky I was. My absolutely gorgeous sexy wife was basically saying it was ok for me to fuck her sister. I was as happy as a dog with two dicks.

We decided between us that we’d go to Jack and Paula’s, it’d been a long while since they’d seen their daughters together. Then on the way back we went to Kate’s for her to get her clothes and personal stuff. I was surprised at just how little she’d got, I was expecting much more. It was quite sad really but obviously even though they weren’t married she could probably still claim a share of the house. Fortunately she had her own bank account but it was decided she’d see a solicitor on Monday.

Then it was back home to move her in properly.

After we’d unpacked everything we had a well deserved meal, then we chatted for a little while before I gave them each a kiss and I went off to bed.

By the time I’d showered and got in bed, Debbie was with Kate in the spare room, then they both went in the bathroom together. It was probably thirty minutes later when Debs joined me, smelling lovely from her own shower and I wasted no time in cuddling and kissing her. She looked as gorgeous as ever in the dim lighting, and it was fantastic to turn her onto her back and work my way down her body, kissing every inch as I went. Her neck, down to those fantastic boobs, sucking on one nipple, then the other, back to the first gently nibbling on it, feeling it firming to my touch.

Debbie was mumbling softly by the time I was doing the same to the second one again, then I toyed with them between my fingers as I kissed my way down further still. I paused again at her belly button, giving it extra attention, and then I continued on my way. Her murmuring was becoming more significant as I approached her pussy but I avoided kissing or sucking her moist labia much to her obvious annoyance. Instead I continued down her left inner thigh all the way to her foot.

I sucked on each toe in turn and then the same on the other foot before working my way slowly back up the other leg. As I approached her pussy she was getting really desperate “You bugger, stop teasing me, make me cum, pleeeease make me cum.”

She was now dripping wet, I tasted her sweet juices as I licked my tongue all the way up her entrance, her hands now on the back of my head trying to force me into her. I was sucking and licking on her lips, in between trying to fuck her with my tongue, her murmuring had now developed into significant moaning and within moments she was writhing beneath me, the extra sweetness from her pussy tasted amazing as always and I could sense her pussy tighten up as she reached her orgasm.

The extra movement of her body, her louder moans of pleasure, and the tightness of her legs squeezing my head meant I never noticed the door opening or the bed moving behind me. My bum was sticking in the air as I was kneeling between Debbie’s lower legs so when I felt the kiss on my naked cheeks it made me jump slightly, then a kiss on the other cheek, then as a hand stroked my dangling ball sac the tongue began to explore by tight hole.

Oh my word, it was the first night and Kate had joined us in our most intimate of moments.

Plymouth

Great that this continues...

Thanks OP ..

cambridge

fantastic OP

London

Kerry / limerick border

Hitchin

Near MK

OP, so pleased you decided to carry on

Derby

As usual my cock was leaking like a tap. I didn’t know if Debbie knew Kate was with us, was it planned maybe, but what she was doing was incredible, even more erotic because I had my face pushed tight against Debbie’s pussy and my bum was so vulnerable pointing into the air.

Kate continued to probe my hole with her tongue and she was now wanking my cock from between my legs. I found Debbie’s clit and began to lick and suck it.

Debbie was quickly on the verge of yet another climax, her moans and cries increasing in volume, her juices constantly trickling from her pussy. Again her body was writhing beneath me as she lost all control of her actions.

My balls were tightening and tingling, I knew I was close, I’d stopped sucking on Debbie’s pussy, and as she regained control I was getting even closer. Kate withdrew from my bum and moved her hand round to wank me from the front.

I sat up on my knees and Debs could now see that her sister was wanking her husband’s cock right in front of her. “Over me” she begged “cum over me, I want to feel it.”

I moved forward slightly and moved my left leg over to outside of Debbie’s right. I put my arm around Kate to hold her close as she worked my throbbing meat which was now above Debbie’s pussy.

With a loud cry and deep groan suddenly my balls fired my load over Debbie’s naked body, five or six large spurts landing mainly on her boobs or just below, and then smaller ones and the last trickles landing near her pussy.

Debbie looked positively thrilled and then even more so as Kate bent down to lick me clean, before I dropped to the bed, lying alongside Debbie. We both watched in amazement as Kate proceeded to clean Debbie too before a very prolonged deep kiss.

“Do you remember when I did that to you on our first night” Debbie asked me.

“I do, but Kate wasn’t there then”

“I know, it’s a shame she wasn’t, I think we’ve got a lot of making up to do”

Kate looked at both of us “You two are bloody amazing, I never imagined you were so open.”

“I know Phil will agree with me when I say it hasn’t always been like this, we’ve been ok but sex had gone a bit stale. We’re both loving it now though and I’m so pleased you can join us too. I’ve really missed my lovely sister.”

They kissed again, and then I kissed Debbie, I’d also been stroking her pussy as we chatted. It was obvious she was enjoying it and also that Kate was now sucking on one of her nipples. I began on the other nipple, and now I had two fingers in her pussy, slowly fucking her. Kate was stroking the inside of her thigh, teasing her almost.

Her breathing was increasing, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, her cries more evident. She was so turned on and enjoying the attention we were giving her, within moments she was cumming again, her back arched up and her face portrayed the pleasure she was in.

The three of us lay there as Debbie regained her breath, and then she moved to get up “I need a glass of water, you two are wearing me out.”

Both Kate and I gazed at her gorgeous body as she got off the bed and left the bedroom, then we looked at each other, just looking initially but then I leaned towards her and kissed her gently on the lips. Our mouths opened and as I moved the rest of my body towards her our tongues were flicking against each other.

I was now on top of her, and my cock brushed against her pussy just as Debbie got back on the bed. We stopped kissing and looked at her, unsure if we should continue. She put her arm around my back and just smiled and nodded.

Kate’s pussy was slightly tight at first, but she quickly relaxed and I slid inside her. It wasn’t the first time I’d made love to her but this time felt so right, I could feel my cock moving back and forth against her inner pussy.

I lifted my upper body up on my arms and I put one arm under her right leg to lift it up and increase my penetration. Every thrust inside her was met by a soft groan as I forced the breath from her lungs. Debbie had now lain down next to her raised thigh and was kissing her as well as she could.

I was now pounding in and out of her vigorously, she’d cum once but I’d continued to fuck her, her groans now loud cries as she neared her second. My balls and cock felt like they could explode again and they did do. As I fired my cum deep inside her, she screamed as she too reached her heights, her body tensing up as the wave swept over her.

As we came down my arms and back were aching so I flopped to the side. Debs immediately did the same as Kate had earlier and licked my cock clean and then feasted on Kate’s used pussy.

I noticed then that the triangle of hairs above Kate’s pussy had gone, explaining what they’d been doing in the bathroom together earlier, I smiled thinking that Debs hadn’t been long on that one.

We were now lying together side by side, cuddling together and kissing too. My balls felt positively drained and my cock was now limp. As we drifted off to sleep I was thinking that this couldn’t happen every night but it was going to be amazing when it did.

What a lucky guy I was. The most amazing sexy gorgeous sexy wife, who not only let me make love to her incredibly wild and sexy Indian friend Sarita, but had now let her own equally sexy sister move in with us and I could make love to her too. Was all this because of her guilt over fucking various guys without my knowledge, or was it because she wanted to explore even further in the future? I didn’t know and really, did I care?

London

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

Near MK

Can't wait to find out

Kettering

cheshire/Preston

Hope there is more to this

Kerry / limerick border

Worcester

Awesome..& so horny

By *evilmademedoitMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hopefully there is lots more to cum with their adventures

manchester

Wow

Derby

The three of us slept together all night, it was a good job we had a big bed as it seemed more than just the two of us was becoming a habit. We’d been joined by Jez and Sarita a few weeks previously, and now Kate. Hopefully Kate might be joining us again, or maybe all five of us. Don’t be silly Phil, I thought to myself, you’re living in cloud cuckoo land, but nothing seems out the question now.

I’d woken a couple of times, and by morning I realised that regardless of where we were on the bed, at least one of them always had their hand on or near my cock, no wonder it was always hard when I woke up.

Before I could get up Kate had worked her way on top of me and ridden herself to an orgasm as Debbie watched her boobs bouncing up and down. Then not to be outdone I had to get on top of my wife and make love to her, emptying my balls deep into her pussy. Debs and I just kissed then as Kate performed the usual clean up for us, she absolutely loved it, on both of us.

So after breakfast I went off working for the day, Debbie obviously had the week off as reward for her labours on Saturday night. Kate was on afternoon shift, 12 till 10, at the hospital but I didn’t think they should be in bed together when John got home, so they got up and went off to see a solicitor for Kate.

The rest of the week passed quickly. No more threesomes as John was at home, so Debs and I had some quality time just the two of us at night, and we certainly made the most of it. I was just a bit worried that Debbie’s muffled cries could be heard elsewhere in the house, good job we had thick walls and solid wood doors.

We had some amazing sex though during the week, she even wanted me to fuck both her pussy and her arse one night, which we’d done before but not very regularly. I also spent absolutely ages sucking on her clit and licking her pussy, she came and came and came again, sometimes it was one long never ending climax. I loved it, I loved feeling her body when she did, seeing the look on her face with her eyes closed and her mouth open but pulling all weird contortions.

Saturday night came and we were able to introduce Kate to Jez and Sarita when they came for the rearranged meal. Sarita as usual looked absolutely stunning, pregnancy was suiting her even though she was only four months or so. Actually all three of the ladies looked stunning, Kate was extremely attractive anyway, a bit bigger than Debs maybe, but extremely sexy. Jez and I seemed to sit there with our hands permanently covering our bulges as the three ladies were laughing and giggling together.

John and Rachel were also there so any hopes of any sexual pleasures were in vain, but it was nice to have a good get together. Rachel was stopping the night so she had to sleep on the other bed in the spare room with Kate. She didn’t seem to mind anyway. Jez and Sarita didn’t stop over.

The following week Debbie was back at work. She told me that she’d been a bit apprehensive but then pulled herself together, all the secrets were out now so they could get back to normal.

During the day Leanne asked her if she’d go up to the apartment after she’d locked up at night. Debbie had half wondered if Sam was likely to be there and had been looking round for him, she wasn’t sure if that was in hope or expectation but as it turned out when she went in Leanne was on her own sitting on a nice new sofa, with a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table in front.

“Come on my lovely, sit your little bum down here, we’ve got a lot to talk about.”

Debbie did as she was told, and took the glass that Leanne was offering her “Thanks Leanne, I need this to be honest.”

“First day back after a break is always a bit draining, come on take your jacket off, turn round and let me massage your neck and shoulders.”

Again Debbie did as she was told, sat with her back to her on the sofa, sipping her wine as Leanne gently massaged her. She felt a shiver run through her, not a cold shiver, but a warm shiver of excitement.

“Now then Debbie, you know I was so fond of you before I found out that it was you who had been with Tony on the beach, but I shouldn’t have fell out with you. If he hadn’t fucked you he’d probably have fucked someone else. In a way, knowing how much I like you really I feel quite pleased it was you and not someone else.”

Debbie started to speak but Leanne stopped her, still massaging her gently but now covering a larger area down her back and round towards her chest. Debbie could feel her nipples tingling, ‘is this the wine already’ she thought. Leanne continued “Anyway I’m sorry for blaming you and I’m very sorry for using the videos to make you perform at the house. It was actually a ghastly thing to do, I was well out of order.”

This time Debbie did speak “Well yes, it was, but I chose to let those guys fuck me in the Range Rover, and I actually was more than happy to have Sam fuck me to oblivion with that massive horse cock of his. So I put myself in the situation and then I could’ve walked out when I knew what you wanted me to do but I didn’t, and I’m glad I didn’t. I absolutely loved it.” By now Leanne had moved closer to her and her hands were stroking Debbie’s large firm breasts.

“I have to say Debbie, you were amazing, a natural. Some of the girls won’t do a Double Vaginal, and I think only one has done it and Anal at the same time.”

Debbie’s breathing was now increased, Leanne had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and her hands were toying with her nipples through her lace bra.

“Oh fuck, what are you doing, if you carry on I’m going to………., I’m going to………..I’m……, ahhhhhhh, oh my god.” She could feel her panties really wet from her orgasm and she leaned back against Leanne’s body. Leanne was still stroking her nipples like as though nothing had happened, but she did drop her head down and kiss Debbie, on the lips at first and then a full deep passionate kiss.

As she lifted her head again Leanne continued “I need to finish before I lose track of what I’m trying to say.” A pause “I was so turned on myself watching you, I’ve never felt that way about the other ladies that perform, I just wanted to jump on the bed with you.”

“You ought to have.” Debbie was still tingling with pleasure and knew she wanted to do more with Leanne than just talk.

“If you want to you could earn serious money at those evenings. Some of them are like that one was, but others are more involved.”

“What do you mean, more involved? Ahh……..ooohhh.” Leanne had moved her hand under Debbie’s skirt to her pussy.

“Well for example, sometimes we have a dozen or more guys and just the one lady, sometimes we have a bondage evening, we’ve even had an evening with just females. There’s all sorts.”

Leanne was stroking Debbie’s wet pussy through her panties and knew she could make her cum again.

“I’d definitely love to………. Oh fuck Leanne I’m going to cum again. I’ll have to check with Phil………… ohhhhhh………please……….ahhhhhhh.” And again Debbie’s pussy flooded with juices.

Leanne pushed Debbie up again, stood up, and then offered Debbie a hand up too. She led her through a door and into the bedroom of the apartment. They stood by the bed and as they kissed they helped each other out of their clothes, they were both completely naked in moments and fell on to the bed, still kissing and embracing.

Debbie was slightly on top of Leanne, her wet pussy against Leanne’s thigh, still kissing her as her hand went to her more mature pussy. Her fingers immediately slid inside her, one and then a second, she was surprised how wet Leanne was and she quickly became wetter still as Debbie was fucking the inside of her pussy, now a third finger, and a fourth, sending Leanne into her own semi trance.

Within a few more moments Leanne could feel it coming and she was crying with pleasure “Oh yes, yes, ahhhhh…….”

Debbie didn’t want to let up, she was enjoying controlling her boss in this way and she went straight down to taste her pussy, licking her sweet juices and sucking on her labia. Leanne was still murmuring and whimpering from her first wave as Debbie began to suck and toy with her button. Leanne was wriggling and writhing beneath her and another loud cry came as her second wave flooded her body.

Debbie still worked away with her tongue inside Leanne’s very wet cunt, her juices running down into the crack of her bum. She lifted Leanne’s legs off the bed and pushed them away from her which exposed Leanne’s dark rosebud. Leanne was now powerless to stop Debbie doing anything she wanted to her.

She felt Debbie’s tongue probing her tight hole “No, I’ve never had anyone……..not even Terry…….. oh fuck……… oooooh my god” Debbie had worked her tongue deep inside, and fucked her hole with it. She could taste the juices flooding down to her from Leanne’s pussy, a constant stream now as she was absolutely in control of her.

Yet another wave of electricity came over Leanne, they were almost continuous, and with it another flood of her lady cum. Her legs were trembling uncontrollably, in fact her whole body was slightly.

Debbie released one of Leanne’s legs, letting it back on the bed and with her free hand she inserted her middle finger straight into Leanne’s now very loose rear entrance, her mouth had now returned to her pussy, probing and sucking on it, tasting and swallowing Leanne’s cum.

Yet again Leanne’s body shook as it experienced the pleasure it was receiving, but Leanne was too exhausted to cry or emit any vocal sounds. Debbie realised she’d pretty much fucked her to oblivion and decided she’d let her recover, for now. She moved back up her body, their ample breasts pressed against each other, likewise their pussies, and Debbie kissed Leanne gently on her open lips.

They lay there for a few minutes, Leanne opened her eyes, slowly she was regaining her composure and smiled at Debbie “Oh wow, Debbie that was amazing. I take it you’ve forgiven me then.”

“I’d have done exactly the same as you, and anyway, I’m only having a breather, I’ve not done with you yet.”

“Oh Debbie I don’t think I can take much more, oh what are you doing now……….ohhhhh.”

Debbie had again lifted one of Leanne’s legs right high up, but this time had moved herself pussy to pussy, gyrating herself against Leanne’s, all their joint juices mixing together. Debbie was really enjoying it, she’d usually been on her back as Sarita had used her this way, but the sensations this time were amazing.

They both could feel their bodies tingling with excitement and within moments they came together, yet another flood of lady juices all mixing together between their vulvas. They held each other tightly, feeling and understanding the pleasure the other was experiencing.

Debbie released Leanne’s leg and moved up the bed, her wet pussy brushed against Leanne’s large erect nipple and then she was astride her head. She lowered her pussy on to Leanne’s willing face, and was immediately probed by her tongue.

Leanne put her hands on Debbie’s soft bum cheeks and pulled her pussy tightly into her, eagerly licking, sucking and tongue fucking her. Debbie was in such a heightened state herself she came in moments, covering Leanne’s face with her cum and crying with pleasure.

She stayed there for a few moments as she relaxed again, and then she turned round to face Leanne’s pussy. Again she lowered herself onto Leanne’s face and then leaned forward to taste her lovers pussy again.

They each feasted themselves on the others copious secretions, vigorously trying to outdo the other, sucking on their lips, licking their juices, probing their pussies, and sucking on their clits. They could each feel their bodies building up, and in a sudden combined scream they both came together, Debbie collapsing on Leanne as they did so, and then they lay there, still with their heads between the others legs, gasping and slowly recovering.

ayr / glasgow

London

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

leeds

Hitchin

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Absolutely love this thread. So well written and the story is amazing can't wait for more.

Near MK

Can't wait to read more of Debbie's adventures

Kerry / limerick border

Worcester

Loving it...what will Debs do next?

Derby

“I wish I had a camera” Leanne spoke softly “because this is a lovely view.” Debbie was still on top of her, her legs wide open, and Leanne could look straight into Debbie’s very wet pussy, and also at her nice tight rosebud “Absolutely delicious.”

“I’m glad it meets with your approval, but I really ought to go.”

“Yes I understand Debbie love. Is Kate staying with you?”

Debbie got off the bed and was getting dressed “Yeah she is, not too sure what her plans are, we went to see a solicitor last week, she should be entitled to something off Mark.”

“I’m going to stay neutral, I need Mark for his excellent work fitting the shops out, plus he keeps me happy with his massive cock.”

“He’s a bastard but it’s your business what you do and who you shag. What I will say though Leanne is if I do come and do some entertaining for you, it is absolutely imperative that he isn’t involved, even watching me, and the same with your brother in law and his partner. I’ll talk to Phil though and if something comes up let me know.”

“That’s ok, I can work around that” Leanne was still lying on the bed, gently stroking her pussy. Debbie came over and kissed her “I’ll see you tomorrow, bye.”

“Bye my lovely.”

It was just gone eight when Debbie arrived home, Kate and I had got dinner ready, in between a few kisses and some touching and feeling of each other. John was upstairs in his room so we couldn’t do any more.

We had dinner all together, then Kate went off to bed as she was on early shift tomorrow. John disappeared too so Debs and I sat on the sofa, having a nice cuddle and a chat.

“Do I assume you’ve been making up with Leanne” I asked with a grin on my face.

“Hmmmm, maybe….., is that ok with my amazing sexy hubby?”

“Of course it is, although sometimes I wonder where you get the energy”

“Well let’s be honest, if John wasn’t here you and Kate would have been busy I’m sure. Leanne was asking if I’d be interested in doing some entertaining for her every couple of months. I said I’d talk to you, but I think I’d like to, and she says I would get well rewarded, possibly four figures or more.”

“I’m fine with it babe, so long as you’re safe, and no fear of you catching anything. I know how much it turned me on when I was watching you with those guys, so I can’t get turned on like that and then say no you can’t do it. Would I be able to watch again?”

“Not sure, I could find out”

“The money would be useful too if you’re happy doing it. Don’t do it though for money alone.”

“No I wouldn’t, I’ll see if she offers anything.”

We kissed again and cuddled up tight, then a bit later we went to bed and made love. I was especially turned on thinking of different guys making love to my wife, does that make me weird or is it natural, I’ve no idea.

Quite a few weeks went by, we’d got into quite a routine. Debbie still went to see Sarita on a Saturday or Sunday, although Sarita was now getting quite a bump so they often just lay naked on the bed cuddling. Debs also had two or three late nights at work with Leanne.

At home we continued to make love regularly, occasionally with Kate if we had the house to ourselves. Kate and I also made love a couple of times on our own. What an amazing life, my mates would never believe me, even if I was brave enough to tell them, which I’m not.

Then at the beginning of June Leanne asked Debbie to go up after work for a chat “I’ve got an er, event, coming up which you might be interested in.”

“Ooooh ok, what is it?”

“I don’t want to go into details, but those involved are absolutely safe and I’ve known them years. There will be three ladies in total, and the guests will be a mixture of singles and couples, men and women. If you do it you will be away from home all night, and I’m afraid it’s probably best if Phil didn’t attend this one, but you will be extremely well rewarded.”

“It sounds very exciting” Debbie’s heart was beating fast “can you not tell me anymore?”

“I’d rather not as I think you’ll be more excited if you don’t know what’s coming.”

“I’ll do it, when is it?”

“A week on Saturday, 17th June. I’d pick you up mid afternoon, and drop you back Sunday. You will need a bag to put your clothes in, and be best to get some sleep Saturday morning if you can.”

“I’m buzzing already” and she was, her pussy tingling and moistening just thinking of it.

The next ten days dragged, Debbie was constantly thinking what was involved and she realised Leanne was right not telling her.

The night of the 16th and we deliberately didn’t make love, she wanted to stay as fresh and excited as possible. Then I let her sleep in till lunchtime, then we had a nice lunch before she showered and got ready.

Leanne picked her up about three in the afternoon, they picked the other two up as well, Cheryl and Hazel, both slightly younger than Debbie, Cheryl a petite bubbly dark haired girl with a great figure. Hazel, taller and long ginger hair, a much bigger girl with large boobs and a shapely bum.

The journey to Leanne’s house on the edge of the Derbyshire Dales was lovely in the glorious sun, it was a very warm day and looked like it would be a warm evening.

When they arrived a large number of cars were already there, probably twenty or thirty cars at least. Debbie was a bit worried wondering if that was an indication how many cocks would be fucking each of them, had she thought this through properly, well she can’t back out now.

Leanne took the three girls into the room where the large bed had been, but it had been replaced by three very comfy looking, long single beds. Debbie was amazed how long they were.

Leanne told them each to undress completely and put all their clothes apart from their shoes in the bags they’d taken. Then they had to get on the beds and lie on their backs. They had to make sure they were absolutely comfy as they’d be there a long while. If they needed the loo they must go now.

Cheryl went to the loo but Debbie and Hazel were ok. Then they did as instructed and lay on the beds totally naked. The beds had a large number on the end, Cheryl was on number 1, Hazel 2, and Debbie 3.

The door opened and Leanne came back in with three young men, impeccably dressed, one went to each bed and put a blindfold on each of the three girls. Debbie couldn’t see anything what was happening then but heard some cupboards being opened.

The young man returned to her and fastened a bar to her ankles to keep her legs apart, then she felt a leather collar being fastened round her neck. Finally she had handcuffs put on and her arms raised over her head and they were secured to the end of the bed. She assumed the other two were being secured the same.

The anticipation was unbearable, what was going to happen. Surely it wouldn’t be a gangbang on these small beds, but why did they have their legs held apart and their arms outstretched beyond their heads in handcuffs. What were the collars for? Her pussy was already quite wet, desperate to know what was to happen.

“Right ladies” Leanne spoke “I hope you’re all comfy. Please now do not speak unless it’s absolutely necessary. Let the evening begin.”

ayr / glasgow

London

Kettering

Worcester

Wow..How does this keep on getting better!!

Hitchin

Gloucester

Wow

cambridge

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait to see what happens to them

By *ustaceSmithMan  over a year ago

Saxmundham

This is a great story and a brilliant advertisement for the benefits of swinging.

Kerry / limerick border

Derby

Voices. Lots of voices coming into the room, male and female, and Debbie could tell the feet with the voices had shoes on, so they weren’t naked. Having a blindfold on prevented you seeing with your eyes but your ears became your eyes.

A lot of shuffling, all around the room. It was a big room and would probably hold sixty people at least. Have we got sixty people all looking at our naked bodies lying prone on the beds?

It went quiet and Leanne spoke “Right ladies and gentlemen, these three lovely ladies are what are on offer tonight. You all know the rules, you can touch, but no penetration with any of your body parts, that includes you ladies. There are toys provided if you want to use them. And also no talking to them or asking them questions. If you need to know anything other than what is on the sheet you ask me. Two hours starting now.”

Debbie’s mind was now in overdrive, ladies AND gentlemen, a sheet with details on, no penetration unless with toys, and two hours! We’ve got to stay like this for two hours.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she suddenly felt a hand on her breast causing her to let out a sudden gasp. Then the other breast, then both together. She knew she had a nice pair, she considered herself very fortunate in that regard, and with her arms over her head her boobs would look even firmer.

The male owner of the hands spoke to someone “This one’s got lovely tits, very firm.”

“She’s enjoying that, look her nipples are hardening already.” A female voice with him.

A finger stroked along the bottom of her pussy, the female again “Gosh look how wet she is already, and she’s the only one who is completely smooth” the finger then stroked along Debbie’s lips and instinctively she licked at the finger with her tongue.

They moved away and Debbie could hear a buzzing from she thought Cheryl in number 1. It kept going muffled and clearer again, Debbie knew that she was being fucked with a vibrator and then Cheryl was moaning, just a bit at first, but then louder and more frequently until she clearly came. A loud cheer came from the people nearest to her. Debbie could feel her own pussy tingling at the thought.

All of a sudden something wet on her lips, she opened her mouth slightly and it came inside, a strawberry. She took it eagerly, then another which she had too. As she was being fed strawberries someone was sucking on her nipples, it felt like a lady. Were there two ladies she wondered.

Now someone was sucking on her other nipple, this was definitely a guy, ‘oh god that feels good’ she thought to herself. Both nipples being sucked and toyed with, both now as hard as bullets, ‘oh fuck this is amazing’. A hand was stroking her inner thigh, stopping just short of her leaking pussy. ‘Oh I want something inside me, oh I’m going to cum anyway.’ Debbie couldn’t help but cry out and it was greeted with another loud cheer, and almost immediately Hazel came too, another cheer.

She was still getting her breath back when she heard a click, then a buzzing and she gasped as the vibrator went straight inside her, it was held before being withdrawn and then inside her again. This carried on as someone fucked her in silence, she had no idea whether it was man or woman.

Another click next to her and Hazel was obviously getting the same treatment. Another loud cry from Cheryl as she came again but Debs hadn’t heard any buzzing.

Whoever was toying with Debbie was really slow but purposeful, she was trying to thrust her hips to increase the stimulation, she desperately wanted to cum again. The vibrator every so often touched that special place inside causing a sharp intake of breath. ‘Oh please go faster’ but he or she was teasing her on the edge of orgasm.

Another strawberry, ‘oh no I want to cum, I don’t want to eat’ then something else was touching her stomach, slowly moving down until it reached her pussy and as she was being fucked with whatever it was the other thing touched her clit, ‘oh bloody hell, that’s it,ohhhh.’

As she came even louder than the first time she could feel the gush of juices from her pussy, Hazel also screamed and the sight of two of them cumming simultaneously brought out a tumultuous applause from the ensembled men and women in the room.

One of the men near her said to what must be his partner, ‘you’ve got a squirter there babe, I wonder if that’s just a one off, we’ll have to ask Leanne. Let’s try again with this big boy.’

Debbie was still recovering when she felt something else pushing against her pussy, literally pushing against. ‘What the fuck is this, why isn’t it going in’ and just as she was wondering a bigger push and her pussy was stretched to the extreme. “Oh my god, ahhh” She knew she shouldn’t speak but she couldn’t help it. In it went, only slowly, but whatever it was just kept going ‘oh thank god, it’s going out again, oh no it’s coming again, oh fuck.’

She tried to relax to accommodate this massive dildo, and her body did gradually get accustomed to it. “She’s enjoying that now” a nearby bloke said, and a woman added “probably not had a cock that big inside her.”

Debbie was aware Cheryl was cumming again and Hazel too already, again accompanied by loud cheers. But she was focused on this huge piece of rubber that was now pounding her pussy mercilessly. She knew it would only be moments. As her breathing and her cries increased the watching audience were waiting for it and with a very loud scream her body let go. At the instant she came the dildo was removed completely and she gushed her lady cum well down the bed. Even bigger cheers than ever, and roars of approval.

And so the evening continued. All three girls came multiple times. Debbie had no idea how many she had but guessed it was at least fifteen or twenty, she was now exhausted and wondered how much of the two hours was left. Her question was quickly answered as Leanne shouted out “Ok that’s it everyone. Time to give them a breather, you know they’ve earned it. Right so down to business, the auction. You know now what you’re getting. We’ll do number 1 first, who’s going to start?”

Debbie was listening to this in amazement, and nervous trepidation. ‘An auction, we’re being sold!! Is that why Phil couldn’t come, but Leanne gave me her word we’d be safe so I have to believe her.

The auction had commenced but Debbie was oblivious to how much Cheryl achieved, or Hazel, and only knew it was over when she felt the rope being undone that held her handcuffed hands to the bed. Then the bar on her ankles was removed but seemed to be replaced with something else. The blindfold was still on as a man took her hand and told her to sit on the edge of the bed. That sounded like the guy who used the massive dildo. She felt something clipped to her collar which was still round her neck. One hand was freed from the cuffs but she was told to put her arms behind her back and then it was replaced.

She heard Hazel let out a small cry, quickly followed by another. Then Cheryl too. Then she realised what had caused it when a clamp was clipped on to each of her nipples, it felt like a chain was hanging from them, it certainly hurt.

Whoever it was then put her shoes on for her, ‘why my shoes, why nothing else’ Debbie was going through every emotion, not really fear but anxious, excited almost, curious. A woman’s voice spoke, sounded very much like the very first woman at the beginning “Come on then Debbie, time to go” and she felt a pull of the collar round her neck. ‘If that was the first woman and the guy was the one with the dildo does that mean two couples?’ Debbie was trying to figure it out but was struggling. If only she could see.

A man’s hand helped her off the bed. She heard similar instructions for Cheryl and Hazel. She heard Hazel say “I can’t see a thing, where am I going” but immediately was told to shush.

Debbie shuffled along the floor, an occasional tug on the collar or on the nipple clamps guided her to where she was supposed to go. She cried out when the nipple clamps were pulled but the lady simply said “they can come off when we know you’re going to behave.”

Debbie could feel a chilly breeze against her naked skin. She realised they were going outside, it was still daylight she thought. ‘What is going on, I’m blindfolded, handcuffed, totally naked apart from shoes, got clamps on my nipples, and a collar round my neck, being led outside.’ As the car door opened the first bit of fear set in, and she hesitated.

“It’s ok Debbie” Leanne’s voice “Remember what I said.”

Debbie felt slightly reassured and moved forward again, a hand on her head helped her to avoid banging it as she got in. She thought it was a big car and she was getting in the back on the left hand side.

The door shut and off they went. The sense of fear returned.

London

manchester

Mmmmmm

peterborough

Wow looking forward to hearing more ????

Kettering

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

Swansea

Derby

Debbie knew someone else was next to her on the back seat but they were really close, she was quite tight up against the door, her hands still behind her back and the nipple clamps were hurting as they’d been on so long. She daren’t speak as she didn’t want to do anything she shouldn’t do.

They’d only been traveling a couple of minutes, up to then in total silence, when a lady next to her spoke in a soft but confident voice “So Debbie, you are probably wondering what is happening, and who you are with. I’m Rose, and my husband Paul is driving. Also in with us are Sacha and Martin”. There was a collective bunch of ‘Hi’s’ to which Debbie responded ‘Hi’ back.

Rose continued “Obviously you are ours to do with as we wish, there is no safe word because you won’t need one, but we do like to enjoy ourselves. It’s not so much about sex, we can usually quite easily find someone to fuck and we will all have fucked you before you go back to your husband, but we like to control our guests. We liked how you responded to all the stimulations on the bed, together with a very nice body that you have, so that was why we chose you. Now, would you like to say anything?”

Debbie had relaxed a little bit but was becoming more and more uncomfortable “You know I’m married then, do you know anything else about me?”

Another ladies voice, the one who had spoken when she was being fucked with the massive dildo and who also seemed to be on the back seat, it must be Sacha “Darling we know everything about you, including about your husband and that you enjoy shagging both men and women.”

“How far have we got to go, I’m so uncomfortable sitting like this?”

Rose seemed to be in charge “Paul just pull up will you in the next lay-by, we need to make Debbie comfortable.” There seemed a hint of sarcasm in her voice but within half a minute they came to a stop.

The other back door opened and both Sacha and Rose got out, one of the guys mumbled “ooops”, and the door next to Debbie opened. Someone took hold of her lead and gave her a sharp pull, almost pulling her out. Then she was led round and round the car, still with the blindfold on, still naked and hands still handcuffed behind her back.

Debbie could hear cars passing but not close by. Then they stopped at the front of the car and she was pushed back on to the bonnet. “Darling we don’t care about your comfort” Sacha again “You must’ve missed the bit about us being in control. Sometimes that will involve your pleasure, and sometimes our own, but your comfort isn’t our concern.”

Debbie just nodded, it was slightly scary but also exhilarating what was happening. She felt a shiver go through her but what is it through, cold or excitement?

Suddenly a hand was between her legs and rubbing her pussy, the shock caused her to cry out. One of them was rubbing her really hard, but not penetrating her, it was getting harder and harder, now the chain on her nipples was being pulled up enough to lift her breasts slightly, it was so painful but the sensation in her pussy was overwhelming her. She felt her body tingling with the pleasure and the pain. Then in an instant the clips on her unbelievably sensitive nipples were released, her boobs fell against her body and she screamed out as her body climaxed, a significant gush of juices running down her leg. She was breathing fast and deeply for half a minute until she began to relax and come back down.

Neither Rose or Sacha spoke, they simply pulled her up with the collar, and led her round the car again a couple of times. Her legs were unsteady but she was ok.

“I’ll drive now” Rose wasn’t asking, she was telling Paul “You and Martin keep Debbie comfortable.” Again sarcasm in her voice. Debbie was directed into the car head first and she was lying on top of the two guys naked lower halves. She could feel a cock against her leg, and her head was pushed down against the others cock, which she took in her mouth entirely. “There you go Debbie, you can suck on Paul’s cock the rest of the journey.”

They set off again, Debbie with a mouthful of cock, one leg on top of Martin and the other in the footwell. He was stroking her bum cheeks with both hands but inevitably one went to her pussy and the other to her bum entrance.

Debbie was thinking it was still uncomfortable as her hands were still handcuffed behind her but it was a definite improvement. Martin slid three fingers deep inside her very wet pussy and was slowly moving them round inside her. With his other hand he got some of her juices on his fingers and then worked that into her tight anus, slowly easing one and then a second inside her.

Paul’s cock had grown inside her mouth, he was clearly loving it as she was with Martin’s fingers inside both her holes. She could feel herself building up again, Martin could tell too and was working both hands more vigorously. It hit her suddenly and she momentarily opened her mouth to gasp and cry, her juices gushed over Martins hand and upper legs. She’d stopped sucking on Paul and he thrust his groin up towards her to indicate to carry on.

Sacha turned round to try and see what was happening in the dark “Are you three ok back there?”

“She’s just cum all over my hand, she does get very wet this one does.”

“She’s going to get a mouthful of my cum soon” Paul was gasping, “Very soon………aaaaaarrrrggghhh………. don’t spill any bitch.”

Debbie had no intention of doing, she knew it would only lead to a punishment of some form and made sure he was completely clean, but she couldn’t lift her head so still had his cock in her mouth, albeit now becoming limp.

Martin spoke again “Shes doing ok this one is, I absolutely love her arse” and withdrew his fingers from her bum so he could slap it, three short sharp slaps causing Debbie to flinch each time.

“Almost there Debbie love” Rose told her “Then we can see what really turns you on”

They slowed down and Debbie could feel the car stopping. The doors opened and someone was pulling her backwards out the car with her collar. She briefly touched Martins cock as she was sliding off his legs and it was very hard and wet. When they were outside the car the cold hit her again, quite a chilly breeze on her bare skin. Martin led her to the front of the car and bent her over the bonnet “I need to do this before we go inside” and she felt his cock between her bum cheeks, sliding inside her in one thrust. He fucked her hard and forcefully, his balls banging against her pussy. It wasn’t particularly arousing for her but it was over quickly as with some loud grunts and groans he pumped his seed deep into her arse.

When he’d done he pulled her up again and finally she was led into the warmth of the house.

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Great story

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

cheshire/Preston

Really loving this story

manchester

Wow

London

ayr / glasgow

Near MK

Hitchin

Gloucester

Fabulous

Kettering

Fantastic as usual

Kerry / limerick border

Worcester

Still 1 of the best written stories on here!...please keep going

Derby

Sacha took the lead off Martin and led Debbie further inside, guiding her up the steps so that she didn’t fall. Debbie could feel cum oozing from her bum and down the back of leg. Rose saw it too “Don’t let her leak your husband’s cum on to the carpet.”

Sacha stopped leading her and looked too, then told Debbie to wait there, although she wasn’t quite sure where ‘there’ was. A few moments later Sacha returned and set to cleaning Debbie’s legs and bum with some paper towels. She got her to bend over allowing access to her hole, all this causing Debbie to feel quite humiliated “There, that’s better Darling, don’t want you looking like a cumslut do we?” She was laughing and Debbie found herself warming to her despite the punishment in the lay-by. “Now then, what do you others think, poor girls’ had this blindfold on now for what, six hours at least, and the handcuffs the same. I think she might respond better to us if we give her a bit of a reprieve.”

Rose half agreed “I think we could take off the blindfold, let’s see just how pretty she is, but she needs to fully understand her place, so let’s take her up and put her on the wall while we all get ready.”

Paul added his thoughts too “The collar stays on definitely.”

Debbie was now feeling very insignificant again, they’re all talking about her like she’s an item they’ve picked up from the shop, ‘I’m a person for gods sake’ but then decided it could be worse, she could be being passed around between twenty guys, each one filling her with cum.

She felt the blindfold being undone and as it was removed her eyes were watering trying to adjust to the light. She saw the four people in front of her, she assumed it was Sacha who was closest to her with the blindfold, a very tall curvy lady, in a short skirt and skimpy top, similar age to herself, short black hair and very pretty. The other lady was older, maybe even mid fifties, grey hair, plumper and not as tall. Then the blokes, Paul must be the older one, could be sixty maybe but quite attractive. Martin, impeccably dressed in a very expensive looking shirt and smart trousers, a gym type body and extremely handsome. She was beginning to look forward now to whatever was to come, but what did they mean by the wall?

Sacha grabbed the lead again, and led her up some stairs and into a room, if it could be described that way. It was very large, as the house seemed to be. There was a bench and some wooden stocks that were obviously used for bondage and punishment. And needless to say a large bed too.

She was led to some rings fastened on the wall. Debbie knew what was coming but had to ask first “Please Sacha, I know I shouldn’t ask for anything but I need the bathroom.”

“Well it’s a good job you asked me and not Rose, is it just a wee?”

“Yes”

“Ok, come on then” and started to lead her out again as the others came in.

“Now where are you going?” demanded Rose

“She needs a wee”

“Well she can do it in here after we’ve secured her.”

Rose grabbed the lead and a sharp pull turned Debbie round again and back to the wall. Between them they removed the handcuffs and then fastened her outstretched arms to the rings on the wall. Then her legs were spread out and a long bar fastened to her ankles.

“Fetch the bowl Paul” Rose was definitely running the show here Debbie concluded, how am I to piss now?

Paul returned with a large circular plastic bowl, quite deep, and placed it on the floor between her legs. Debbie looked down in horror.

“What’s up now?” Rose was sounding angry.

“I’ve er……., I’ve never………standing up.”

Sacha could see Debbie was embarrassed and went over to her. “Look my darling” she spoke softly “This is the sort of thing we love, we know you could fuck all of us in a heartbeat and you’ll be doing that soon, but we want you to do things that you don’t normally do, and this is one.”

Debbie was rapidly falling for Sacha and found her words really comforting, but she still didn’t know if she could do this, spreadeagled against a wall, piss in a bowl with four strangers watching. Sacha was stroking her arm gently and relaxing her, she felt the pressure increasing and all of a sudden she let go, ‘oh how humiliating is this’ she thought as her bladder emptied. Most found it’s way to the bowl but not all of it, she had it on both legs and some missed the bowl. Her face was red with embarrassment but the audience seemed to enjoy it.

Sacha gave her a kiss on the lips “There you see, you can do anything. I’ll clean you up.” She popped out and returned with another bowl and a towel.

Rose seemed happier now and watched as Sacha cleaned Debbie up “It’s quite fascinating isn’t it, you’d probably walk into a room full of blokes and wouldn’t give two hoots how you looked as you took them all on, but a natural bodily function like having a wee and I guess it’s the worst you’ve felt for years.”

Debbie nodded, still feeling humiliated as Sacha was cleaning her up for the second time since walking in the house.

As Sacha took everything away Martin came over towards Debbie, carrying the clamps again. ‘Oh no thought Debbie’ her nipples were still sore from before but she daren’t say anything. He clamped each one on, again a chain linked them together. Then he produced two more clamps, with small weights attached. Debbie looked down in aghast as he felt her pussy and clamped one on each side of her labia, even the small weight was enough to really stretch her.

Debbie was now clearly at their mercy, the slightest pull on any of these clamps would bring intense pain and she knew it, this was nothing like what she’d ever experienced before. Rose came over to her and gave a slight pull on each one in turn, causing Debbie to cry out “we’ll see you shortly my dear” and leaned down to kiss her pussy, noticing the trickle of her love juice as she did so. She stroked her lightly on her clit and Debbie cried out again “Oh you’ll be desperate for some relief when we come back” Rose smiled.

They all left Debbie alone in the room giving her time to think. Her pussy felt so strange with the weights pulling on her labia, she seemed to have a constant tingle, and her nipples were really sore again, she could see how incredibly red they were.

She heard footsteps and Martin appeared, now totally naked, as she’d suspected earlier he had a well toned muscular body, devoid of any body hair from the neck down, and she could now see the nice cock that had previously fucked her in the arse.

He brought her a glass of water with a straw and offered her some biscuits, helping her to take them as she was still incapacitated. After it had all gone his hand went to her pussy and stroked it gently between her stretched lips “Please, make me cum again” she gasped. He could feel her wetness and offered his finger to her to taste. She sucked on it eagerly, wishing it was his cock.

Paul came in, also naked, totally different to Martin, very hairy chest, and not as fit.

“She’s gagging for it Paul, wants me to make her cum.”

“That’s nice to know” He came over and kissed her while Martin had replaced his fingers in her pussy, an extra flow of juices trickled out and began it’s way down her leg. Paul touched one of her clamped nipples and she couldn’t help but cry out, then the other one and another cry. Then the pair of them turned round and left her again, leaving her extremely frustrated. Debbie wasn’t too sure as she was enjoying this, was it really her thing. She thought again about being passed around between twenty blokes and maybe that would be better. When she’d arrived at Leanne’s earlier she half expected to be getting fucked by lots of different guys, and although apprehensive she was quite looking forward to it. Lying blindfolded on the bed and being forced to cum in the way she did was exhilarating, all those people watching her. She loved sex, she loved the thrill of not knowing who’s going to fuck her, she enjoyed being toyed with in the back of the car earlier and being fucked over the bonnet, but this wasn’t completely her.

She took comfort knowing that Leanne had said she’d be well rewarded, but that wasn’t the main reason she was there. The other thing she was unsure about was that it all seemed a lot of effort just to tie her up on a wall, there had to be something more. All this crap about control, that’s not the reason she was there. ‘Oh please someone come and fuck me.’

As if she’d heard her thoughts Sacha came in, like the two guys before her she was totally naked, what an amazing figure, large firm breasts, long slender legs, and a completely smooth pussy, Debbie’s heart was racing, she wanted her.

Sacha never spoke a word, just kissed her and their tongues locked together. As Sacha broke away Debbie cried out as the clamps were again pulled from her very sore nipples, and cried even louder as the same with the clamps on her labia. “Oh fucking hell” she screamed. Sacha turned away and picked up a long riding crop, more like a longer dressage crop with a lash on the end.

Debbie was still recovering from the pain to her pussy as the first whip landed across her breasts, then another, and another. Her eyes were watering and she was trying hard not to cry out but couldn’t help it.

She hadn’t noticed Rose enter the room too and then she felt a whip across her pussy, and two more in quick succession encouraging Debbie to cry out yet more.

Rose was looking at her pussy, the three marks clearly visible across the front of her thighs, “She must’ve enjoyed that Sacha, look at her, she’s like a tap” Debbie realised that she was very wet, she could feel it, but what the hell was that all about.

“I can’t be doing with that screaming though” Paul came over to her. Debbie hadn’t even seen him or Martin come in but they were both watching. Paul stood right in front of her and put a ball gag in her mouth, similar to what she’d seen poor Phil have at Leanne’s.

It started again, a succession of whips from both sides, Rose anywhere below her belly button and Sacha on her breasts, occasionally directly on one of her already sore nipples. Debbie was trying to scream out but it was muffled. She was shaking her head, and tears were running down her cheeks.

Finally it stopped. Her body was tingling from

her neck to her pussy, she looked down and she could see the red welts across her chest. But the wetness from her pussy showed that actually she was loving it, and her captors saw it too.

Sacha moved over to her and removed the gag, then was gently stroking her pussy and breasts “So Debbie, I think we’ve just found an area that you’ve not experienced before but seem to get great pleasure from.”

“It was a shock when you started” Debbie gasped out “but I’ll take it, please though Sacha, please make me cum, I’m on the edge, I need…….. owwww!!!”

“You’ll cum when we want you to” Rose slapped her on the side of her bum with her bare hand “I don’t think she’s learning, let’s put her in them” Rose put her ball gag back in and nodded to the stocks.

Between them they undid her arms from the rings and led her to the wooden stocks, leaving the spreader bar on her ankles so Debbie was really struggling to move, but eventually they got there and secured her wrists and neck in the wooden frame, her body at a right angle.

Debbie was trembling, she knew what was coming, and tried to brace herself but when Martin lashed her across her arse with the leather strap she still nearly collapsed. A brief pause and then another, unbelievable pain. A longer pause only increased the tension for Debbie and when this one came her knees gave way.

She managed to get up again and immediately he thrashed her twice more.

“Not too hard Martin” Sacha was slightly concerned for her, but Rose not so much so “Give the slut what she deserves” and Martin duly obliged as soon as she had regained herself in the stocks.

After five more powerful lashes Debbie’s bum cheeks were absolutely red raw, and even he took pity on her “This is what she wants so she can have it” and threw the belt down as he took up position behind her, thrusting his cock balls deep in her cunt in one straight movement. Paul moved to her sobbing face and withdrew the ball gag, immediately replacing it with his cock. The two began fucking her at each end, the sensation of a cock in her pussy quickly overriding the pain on her flesh and she came within moments, her whole lower body thrusting up and down as much as her restraints allowed, the muscles in her pussy gripping Martin’s cock as the waves swept through her.

As soon as she’d relaxed slightly the two guys swapped round, she eagerly sucked her own juices off Martin’s cock as Paul began pounding her wet and sloppy pussy. The horror of the beating was rapidly forgotten as they used her restrained body with vigour, Paul’s balls were slapping against her as he thrust back and forth.

Martin withdrew from her mouth and began to wank himself just an inch or two in front of her face, she could clearly see his glans being exposed and then uncovered repeatedly

as his foreskin slid back and forth.

Debbie was about to cum again and as she did she cried out, her body tensed up and the spasms around his cock finished Paul off, firing spurt after spurt of his cum deep inside her pussy.

Martin then felt his balls tightening and tingling and he unloaded his massive load over her face and forehead some directly in her eye or in her hair, before he moved closer again for her to lick and suck him clean. Paul came round for her to do the same for his own wilting cock.

The two guys left her and Sacha came and stood in front of her, stroking her hair and the back of her head. Debbie could only see her from the waist down but knew it was her by her delicious looking smooth pussy. After all the punishment she’d received the tenderness of Sacha stroking her in this manner was a welcome relief “I’m sorry Debbie, Martin shouldn’t have thrashed you as hard as that, I know you were enjoying the whips so long as they weren’t too hard, but I’ve never seen him be so brutal before.”

“Are we on our own Sacha? I can’t see much like this”

“Yeah, the others have all gone out”

“Has it cut the skin on my bum cos it feels like it has.” Debbie was still slightly tearful.

“No, but it’s very red, I’ll try and make sure you don’t have any more but I can’t promise. Rose seems to want to really hurt you”

“Ok thanks. What is really going on Sacha? A lot of this doesn’t add up. I know there’s something going to happen but I don’t know what”

Sacha didn’t answer. Instead she removed the bar from her legs, released her from the stocks and led her over to the bed, laying her on it face down.

Near MK

Looking like the fun is just beginning

Kettering

London

Hitchin

peterborough

Wow great thread ????

Sheffield

This is getting better & better! But what is Phil going to say when he see's the state of her body after the punishment, especially her ass!

Kerry / limerick border

cambridge

Plymouth

Derby

Leanne had picked Debs up from ours about four on Saturday afternoon, it seemed very strange seeing my wife being taken away to almost certainly be used for sex by at least one or more person. Strange, but also incredibly horny. She’s got a fantastic body and it’s such a turn on knowing she’s getting attention elsewhere but coming back to me. I was wondering what was in store for her but I was certain she’d enjoy it. I wasn’t worried at all as I was sure Leanne would make sure she was safe.

John was at Rachel’s for the weekend again, which meant I would be with Kate when she got home from work about half six. Debs knew this and even said ‘I’m sure you’ll keep each other company’. Too bloody right we will, we’d not spent the night together since we had the threesome when she first came to stay, although we had made love a couple of times since. I knew I couldn’t guarantee that Kate would want to of course, but I was hopeful and had a semi erection every time I thought about it.

I had a cuppa ready for her as soon as she walked in the door, she looked a bit tired but came straight to me and we had a long, deep, lingering kiss. She still had her nurse uniform on and looked incredibly sexy.

We sat and had the cuppa and she was telling me about her day, a couple of difficult cases where the patients were really in a bad way. I suggested we had a shower and then go out for some fresh air and a bite to eat.

Kate told me that it was years since she’d eaten fish and chips from a chippy, she laughed saying it was daft but we decided that’s what we’d do.

We showered together, our hands lathering each other all over, paying great attention to all the nooks and crannies, then we rubbed each other down, both of us really turned on with Kate’s pussy extremely wet and my cock as usual leaking pre cum like a tap. But we managed to refrain from jumping on the bed and making love.

It was a lovely warm evening and I was feeling really naughty so I said to Kate let’s just wear only two items of clothes, plus our shoes. She looked at me and seemed a bit worried but I encouraged her to explore her devilish side. So we each had on a T shirt, I had some shorts, and Kate a short skirt down to just below her bum. We loaded the dog into the car, drove to a chippy to collect our fish and chips, then carried on to a nearby country park.

As we sat and ate our tea we were chatting about things, including wondering what Debbie was up to. As we tried to guess whether she’d fucked anyone yet, or how many, Kate asked if I was ok with it. I told her so long as she’s safe and enjoying it then yes I am, and obviously Debbie’s ok with me being with her so we were all happy.

I asked Kate if she’d be tempted but she wasn’t sure although she would like to be watched having sex with me or Debbie, which got my mind racing.

We’d finished eating so I suggested we have a bit of a walk. I put the lead on the dog, and we set off, our hands locked together tightly as we wandered down a path. We saw one or two others, Kate was nervous as her large boobs were swaying quite visibly under her thin T shirt, her nipples now very erect and giving everyone a good view. Added to that she was saying that the warm breeze was going straight up between her legs and over her smooth pussy. I was loving it but I had a significant bulge in my shorts and a damp patch from my own juices.

We stopped a couple of times and kissed passionately, I had my hands on her bum cheeks and couldn’t resist pulling her skirt up, exposing her naked cheeks to the nature around us, she tried to tell me off but didn’t attempt to pull it down again. By now my cock was raging. I also had a sense someone was watching us.

We carried on a little further and entered a clearing with some trees set back. I led her across to one side, partially behind a tree and pushed her back up against it. I let the lead go long on the dog so he could wander slightly then put the loop through my foot before I kissed Kate really passionately, my hands were all over her, as hers were me.

I pulled her shirt over her head and kissed and sucked on her nipples, making them both erect, as she had eased my shorts down slightly and was wanking my cock. We were both desperate for each other and didn’t care if we were seen. She pushed my shorts down completely and I got the foot out that wasn’t attached to the dog as she pulled my shirt off, then I got between her legs and guided my cock into her eager cunt.

She lifted both her legs and I had my hands underneath her holding her up as I thrust back and forth into her, the lust in both of us taking over. She was gasping and moaning as I was driving in and out of her pussy and she soon let out a loud cry as the wave swept through her, I could feel her lips tighten around my cock.

I eased off slightly and we got our breath. “Suppose someone sees us” she gasped. “It’s a bit late now” I replied and started to fuck her again. My balls were swinging freely as again I was pounding her pussy. “Oh Phil, this is amazing” she cried “don’t stop, oh, oh yes, ooohhhhhhhhh my god” and again her body let go.

The sensation of her fresh juices over my buried cock and the increased tightness around my girth as her muscles contracted took me over the edge too and I powered six or seven large spurts deep into her. We stood there for a few seconds and then I let her legs down to the floor, helping her get her balance before I pulled out of her, then we kissed again.

We heard a cough from across the clearing and looked across to see a guy standing rubbing his crotch “Very nice” he said loudly. “No problem,” I replied “I hope you enjoyed it.”

Kate looked horrified “Did you know he was there?”

“I thought someone was behind us but hadn’t seen him, are you embarrassed?”

“Well, no I suppose not, it’s quite a thrill knowing some stranger has just watched me being fucked against a tree” and she was laughing, she even turned round so he could see her very large tits and then we got ourselves dressed and carried on down the path. The dog had enjoyed his walk, it wouldn’t actually matter if he could talk as we would tell Debs about it anyway.

We arrived back home about ten, and we had a drink, a shower and went to bed. I checked my phone a few times to see if there was anything from Debs but no, so I sent her a quick text to say I love her but I heard a ping off her dressing table, she’d left her phone. That worried me slightly but then again I thought Leanne would be looking after her so thought no more of it.

Kate and I were quickly all over each other again, I was really beginning to appreciate what a sex fuelled and ravenous woman she was. She loves sucking my cock and usually gets on top of me in a sixty nine, as she did tonight. I was sucking on her lips and probing deep inside with my tongue as she was taking the whole of my length in her mouth. I let my tongue slide up her crack and rimmed her tight rosebud before it found it’s way inside her. Kate was murmuring with pleasure as I explored both her bum and her pussy.

Kate’s breathing was increasing and her bum was moving up and down on my face. As my tongue was fucking her pussy I could taste her delicious juices, which increased considerably as her pussy tightened around me and she experienced her pleasure spasms.

She just lay still on me briefly before she turned round and planted her lips on mine, we kissed passionately for at least a minute “Oh Phil, thank you, thank you so much”

“It’s my pleasure Kate, errrr, what are you thanking me for?”

“For everything, but especially tonight. Going out for chips and then making love like that against that tree, it was so different and so lovely.”

“Trust me, I enjoyed it too. You must’ve done some wild things before.”

“Are you kidding, after that night in the car park with Mark that was it. He was rubbish in bed, just fucked and nothing else. A couple of times he got me to fuck his mates and they weren’t much different. Being with you and Debbie is amazing, I’m so happy now.”

I felt really touched by what she was saying and pulled her in close to hug her and kiss her, then I rolled her over on to her back and I lay between her legs. Kate has some fantastic breasts, they are not as firm as her sister’s but they are a bit bigger with large areolas, I gorged myself on her nipples, sucking and nibbling them, making them as hard as small bullets. I just focused on them alone, listening to her moans and cries, slowly getting more intense which in turn increased my desire to feast on them. Before long she was cumming again, gasping and whining as she gyrated below me. I could feel the warmth and dampness of her pussy against my tummy.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you’ve just made me cum simply by sucking my nipples.”

I didn’t say anything, I slowly kissed my way up her chest and neck and then lifted myself up on to my arms, my cock was nestling at the entrance to her warm and very wet quim. I teased her by letting her feel it poised ready without penetrating her.

Kate was begging me “Oh please, don’t be cruel, you know I want it, please, you bugger, please.”

I just smiled at her, I was desperate too but I was enjoying toying with her, she was like putty beneath me, I could do anything I wanted and she knew it, but actually all I wanted to do was what I was doing and that was make love to her, to see the joy in her face and feel the excitement in her body.

In one continuous but very slow movement I slipped my cock inside her, further still, slowly, further still until I was absolutely as far as I could go. She groaned and exhaled deeply as she felt me against her button. Then just as slowly I withdrew again, completely, she took a deep breath which I immediately drove out of her as again I gave her my complete length. This time she groaned a little more. I carried on like this, three times, five, eight, still really slowly, but sufficient to bring her to the brink again. I deliberately didn’t change my rhythm despite her pleas to finish her off, I didn’t need to as a couple more and her body tensed up like as though she’d had 2000 volts put through her, no loud cry though, just a soft almost inaudible squeal and her pussy squeezed my cock that tight it almost cut it off.

As soon as she began to relax I started again, I could see how much she was enjoying this and I had no intention of letting her recover. Again I started slowly but with every thrust I went slightly quicker each time, still withdrawing completely though and still powering deep inside her.

Her gasps were deeper, her moans louder and within a few minutes she was cumming again, again her body tensed up and again she was murmuring a soft muffled squeal.

As she relaxed I again started to fuck her slowly, she tried to mumble “Oh god, I can’t take another one, not yet, oh, ohhhhh……”

I wasn’t listening, I slid into her soaking pussy again, and thrust back and forth with vigour, our combined sex now extremely wet, creating the sounds that go with it. I wasn’t even sure she’d finished her last high as I was pounding her again trying to incite the next. It didn’t take long, another squeal but this one louder and deeper, and her body arched and convulsed involuntarily.

I put my arms under her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders and then I moved forward and thrust even deeper into her swollen cunt. This time I absolutely pummelled her, back and forth as fast as I could go, Kate was just emitting one long continuous cry, her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, she came again but I carried on, my balls slapping her as they were swinging ferociously. I could feel them tightening up, tingling all the way from the tip of my glans to the heart of my anus, and I couldn’t help but groan louder than all of Kates put together as spurt after spurt after spurt fired deep inside her. It was enough to create yet another wave for her and she cried out again, much much louder and longer.

“Fuck that was amazing” we both said at the same time, and it was. It was as intense as anything either of us had experienced before.

I relaxed her legs and flopped down next to her, my cock was wilting against her thigh and still had the last drops of cum oozing out.

We kissed again, slowly and lovingly, which it was, love. It was love between us undoubtedly, was it possible to love two women equally? Well I do.

We stayed in each other’s arms all night. Kate partly lay on top of me at one point, my excess quantities of cum still seeping from her pussy on to my leg.

Sunday morning began pretty much the same. I woke up and went for a shower. Kate joined me again, and then the temptation was too great, we were back in bed and it was barely 10 am.

Kate wanted to take control and was between my legs sucking my cock like my life depended on it. “Kate I’m going to cum if you carry on, I’m going to………. Oh fuck” and I came, just at the exact same instant we heard some extremely loud banging on the front door, so loud that it frightened Kate and she picked her head up as the last spurts of cum were still coming and they landed on her forehead and in her hair.

The banging came again “Who the fuck is that” I said as I got out of bed and tried to look out the window. I couldn’t see anyone but I could see a silver Range Rover.

“I think it’s Leanne” I said and I grabbed my dressing gown to go and see what was going off, my heart beating with nervousness.

Kerry / limerick border

Worcester

Fantastic..loving this so much!

cheshire/Preston

This is very very good keep going

London

Derby

Debbie was face down on the bed, her arms by her sides, and her legs wide enough apart for Sacha to still see her pussy and could see a trickle of Paul’s cum oozing from within.

Sacha, still totally naked, picked up the plastic container of skin cream from a table and knelt down next to her “This might sting a bit I’m afraid” she was trying to be careful but as she squirted some on her bum it did make Debbie jump “I can’t believe he did this to you, it’s so unlike him” and carefully she massaged it into her red and very sore skin.

Debbie was instantly feeling much better, as much from some affection as the actual cream “Thanks Sacha, it feels lovely. I wish it was just you that was here.”

“Yes I wish I had you all to myself. This cream isn’t the best of stuff but it’s all I’ve got. I don’t know what your husband will say when he sees you” she applied some more and couldn’t resist the opportunity to massage some from her pussy and up the crack of her bum.

“No I don’t either, this wasn’t in the job description. Sex yes, getting fucked senseless yes, but corporal punishment I don’t know. I hope he still lets me carry on in the future.”

“Can you turn over please Darling. So, you both are ok with plenty of sex then?” Debbie was now lying on her back and Sacha squirted some cream on her breasts, “You’ve got a gorgeous body, it’s criminal to be marking it in any way.” Sacha was massaging the cream into her breasts and nipples.

“He saw me getting fucked once by six blokes and he was fine with it. Bloody hell that’s lovely”

“Martin loves me exploring my bi side but won’t let me fuck any other guys” She now moved down to her stomach and legs, again squeezing more cream out of the container. “But he thinks it’s ok for him to fuck women and wants me to watch. I’m going to draw the line though at any more of the treatment he gave you.”

Sacha was moving closer and closer to Debbie’s pussy, and was also massaging her inner thighs. Debbie was getting more and more aroused, she put her arm around Sacha and was stroking her bum.

Sacha lightly touched Debbie’s labia, causing Debbie to gasp, then again, a louder gasp and deep intake of breath, then deliberately moved her fingers between her lips and was stroking her, slowly working them inside her.

Debbie was moaning with pleasure, her eyes closed and her body rocking side to side. Her juices were now really flowing and Sacha had four fingers inside her, as she did so she leaned down and kissed Debbie’s mouth, their lips came together and their tongues intertwined. This was enough to tip Debbie over and her body tensed and convulsed as she came, surprising Sacha with the amount of her lady cum that flowed from her pussy.

They carried on kissing and caressing, “Oh I really like you Debbie” Sacha purred as their mouths came apart “not only are you absolutely gorgeous you are an amazing kisser too. I nearly came myself just from that alone.”

“You’re very nice too you know, you’ve got a much better figure than I have. What the hell are either of us doing here?”

“A curvier figure is a sexier one. After this is over I want to see you again.”

Debbie smiled “Absolutely. I’ll give you my number if you have a pen, or you could ring Leanne’s shop and ask for me.”

“I’ll do that.” They kissed again, really deep, slow and passionately. “I need to tell you what’s going off tonight, I’m sworn to secrecy but sod em. Actually after what you told me just now, this might not be too bad for you.”

“Ah ok, do I need to be frightened, it’s no more whipping or beating is it?”

“Thankfully no. Paul used to watch porn, specifically porn involving coloured guys fucking a white woman. Rose caught him one night, he’d watch that instead of fucking her. So she found out and started to watch it too. She liked seeing the women being used that way, so they decided they wanted to watch it for real. This is the third time. Martin is his business partner and they invited us to the last one. I didn’t watch to be honest but I wanted to be here to see what Martin did. So now you know you’re fate.”

“How many blokes?”

“Three, well the others have been three.”

“That’s ok, if all I’ve got to do is fuck three blokes then I can do that. Thanks for preparing me.”

They lay down together again kissing and cuddling, and were still there when they heard a door bell followed by lots of voices.

“I’d best go” Sacha got off the bed “Good luck, I’m sure you’ll be ok”

Sacha grabbed her robe and was almost at the door as Rose, also in her robe came in, closely followed by two naked blokes, then two more, and finally a further two, six coloured guys all totally naked.

Debbie took a deep breath and looked at a very surprised and slightly worried Sacha. Then she looked again at the guys, this time trying not to focus on their massive cocks but looking at their faces. It was then she realised, the oldest one, the one with possibly the biggest cock although only just the biggest, she realised who he was. “Hello Sam. Have you had to bring some friends this time?”

leeds

I’d love to give her mine

Kettering

Worcester

It's going to be a long night

love this

London

Near MK

not sure Debbie will be walking home

Gloucester

Oh god never fails to get me hard

cheshire/Preston

peterborough

Wow so well written ????????

Hitchin