FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wow that developed quick

Wow that developed quick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have had an exe's cum filled knickers in my mouth to suck on while I came alone once that was hot, although it was a while ago and I haven't tried since. I have once worn a pair of my current gf's panties out on a night out with her friends under her direction. It was very hot only the town of us knowing. Although what she doesn't know is at the end of the night a few of us went back to one of their houses to carry on it was a big house and I must have used the furthest toilet from the kitchen upstairs. As I came out of the bathroom I was adjusting them as they were too tiny to keep me all in her friend saw and approached me pulling the waistband of the knickers above my jeans, she asked to take a look at me wearing them. I tried to say no in case anyone came up, she said no one would as the guest bathroom was down stairs and she had told everyone that she was getting changed and not to come up, I tried to say no again and she replied with "do you want me to tell everyone downstairs that you are wearing women's panties?" I was mortified and quickly undid my jeans and let them fall to my ankles. She stood back and took a look at my cock and balls bulging out of each side and reached out taking them in her hand. She was around my age and stunning where my gf and her partner are around the same age 20 years our senior. She led me to her room saying "so you like panties huh?" She went her washing basket and had a little rummage around before finding what she was looking for, she produced a filthy pair of her own tiny panties and told me they were worn straight after she'd fucked her husband and they were filled with both him and her. She pushed them to my nose while starting to stroke my cock a very quick moment passed and I was breathing them in she put them in my hand and told me to hold them. With her now free hand she cupped my balls and massaged them in the palm of her hand while wanking my cock as I breathed in their sent starting to lick at them. It wasn't long before I came and I used her panties to catch the cum, adding to the sex contained in them. I pulled up my jeans as she stood in one fluid movement she stripped the play suit she had been wearing out to reveal no bra or panties she stepped out of it and pulled my free hand to her soaking pussy. I fingered her quickly making her cum, we straightened ourselves up and headed downstairs.........

........ As we got the bottom of the stairs together we noticed it was a lot quieter she pulled me close kissed me and whispered in my ear no one must ever know. We started heading to the kitchen the door was slightly ajar and we could hear something that sounded like somebody smacking their lips eating something both chewy and juicy as we approached the door and looked through the gap we could see my gf and her husband. My gf was sitting on breakfast bar stool he was on his knees tongue buried deep in her pussy. Even though I was angry at first it was only for the briefest of moments as his wife that I was with put her finger to her lips pulled down her jogging bottoms she had changed into and bent forward pulling me behind her, I was so hard watching my gf get tongue fucked by this guy without her knowing my cock slipped straight into her pussy as we both peered through the door to watch after just a minute or two with so much of her pussy juice all over my cock I pulled back and slid forward in one smooth thrust, with no warning to her and no preparation, straight into her ass. It was timed perfectly by accident because as she audibly gasped my gf let out a nice long moan which I recognised as a sign she was getting close to orgasm. I wanted to watch.it built as it did my speed and power built with it the wife had her hand clamped over her mouth. By now my jeans were round my ankles the tight little panties still firmly in place round my ass. As my gf started to cum I opened the door wider to expose us both me fucking his wife's ass in the doorway as we were watching her husband licking my gf pussy and drinking all the cum she had to offer they noticed us straight away and with a knowing smile carried on as we made our way into to join them.his wife made me pose for them all in the panties and her husband couldn't help but have a grope of my ass. At this point it all got better.......

After the little playful grope of my ass out of nowhere I instinctively returned the gesture but to grope his ass I slid my hand down the back of his jeans and actually felt skin, as I groped and squeezed I worked a finger tip to his ass hole and played it a little. At this point the girls sat next to each other and demanded a show. There was not even a fraction of a seconds hesitation. With me already just in panties waist down I got to work on his belt as he removed both of our tops and we were stood close to each other him in boxers me in panties, I made the first move and slowly sank to my knees before my mouth was level with his cock he was so hard. At this point my gf leant over to his wife feeling at her ass to feel my cum she made sure her fingers were covered and put the wife's pussy and ass juices mixed with my cum straight her mouth savouring the filthy cocktail.at his point she stood and guided me through how to suck another guys cock for the first time. The wife sloped off and was back quickly wearing a strap on she then revealed he was no top and he should be on his knees as has loved having his ass fucked for a while.

She then led him to the stool he was licking my gf on and bent him over it. Without any lube or warning she went straight in. Working in and out deeper each time, after a few minutes she beckoned me forward to take over as she took off the strap on and handed it to my gf she took it and put it on. The wife's intention was the my gf would fuck his ass next but she had other plans and as I was fucking his ass on the in stroke she positioned herself behind me so that I pulled out and swallowed the strap on full length in one go. God it felt so filthy I got even harder she fucked my ass so hard and I came in his ass quickly, she didn't stop there though and in the filth of the moment I bent down to lick my cum straight out of his ass as his wife took my cock in her mouth to clean his ass from my cock as I cleaned my cock from his ass he turned round just as he came and I took his load in my mouth too my gf stopped fucking me and the girls kisse me together to share our combined cum together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

This was an off the cuff no edit first attempt at an erotic short story. Let me know what you all think ? Maybe I could polish it up a bit with any ideas and tips welcome.

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey

Bump

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story !

Bump

By *Z24Man  over a year ago

cannock

I like

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

I liked the story and for a first time it was very good. I would however suggest a little simplification, there was so much going on at the same time that it got a little confusing as to who was doing what to who. You do definitely have a gift for erotic writing though so keep up the good work.

Thank you for the comments I'll work on it for my next one

» Add a new message to this topic