FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Why we know we’ll go black soon

Why we know we’ll go black soon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re a normal happily married and sexy active couple who held a secret then fantasy for years: interracial play.

K and I have been together for over 20 years and have always had an active sex life (including some dry spells) so we know how to satisfy.

Seeing K with a blk guy has always been high up my fantasy list as I love the contrasting skin colours (you can see how pale skinned she is) but it wasn’t until the last few (thanks covid) that we’ve both revealed the desire to each other.

Yes that’s right K has held the desire for a little while, partly due to the guys on here, to have fun with a black guy or two.

For all covids faults it’s certainly upped the ante for us in making sure we now get out there and tick our fantasies off (we’re not getting any younger).

So here we are expressing our journey towards interracial fun!

Any hints and tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

I wish you every success with making your fantasy a reality. Your profile has long been on my hotlist, K is so pretty.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck on your journey..looking forward to see pics and updates. Gorgeous couple.

Good luck, sometimes it's better they stay a fantasy, hopefully you will be careful in your choice as in all things and you will have a great time an ex said it hadn't played out great for her in the past when I broached the subject

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Good luck on your journey. Hope you continue to shate it with us. Your our on our hotlist. K is very sexy.

"I wish you every success with making your fantasy a reality. Your profile has long been on my hotlist, K is so pretty. "

Thank you x

"Good luck on your journey. Hope you continue to shate it with us. Your our on our hotlist. K is very sexy. "

Well be delighted to x

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

That will be great. We need to see more of k.

By *oeandjanCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Don’t rush

Take your time have a couple of social meets with the guy your thinking of meeting

Check up on his verifications

With people he has met

If he comes over pushy about doing a couple of social meets

Then he will not be the one for you

The first time needs to be right

So you can go on to more meets

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

I, mr have a thing for it too. The wife has played and he was big. Her face said so much. Still dreaming of her sitting on his lap

Because you’re both on the same level & intrigued with the fantasy it should make things easier for you. Make sure you get to know them well before so you know they’re clean, trustworthy & theres a good connection. My next advice would be have a social somewhere out in public like a bar/restaurant. Just being out with my lady & her soon to be black lover would get me turned on, having peoples eyes on you, wondering if people know what you’re up to, watching them kiss & tease in front of you.

My main other advice would just be relax & enjoy it, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s can really be fun!

Who ever gets chosen will be a very lucky man. K is fabulous.

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

Perhaps you could try Dark Desires at Liberty Elite. There are usually forum posts about it

Thank you everyone for the great advice!!!

We really appreciate the support

» Add a new message to this topic