FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Very Skinny Old Gay Top

Very Skinny Old Gay Top

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ery Sexy Mature OP   Man  over a year ago

Tormarton

I remember sunbathing on the bank overlooking the M4 at J18 M4 (fab place) and a very lean skinny old guy appeared from the bushes wearing only a pair of black running shorts, old trainers and a rucksack

He caressed my spread legs to start with then

took all his clothes off and I gasped at his incredibly skinny body, long wiry legs with lines of sinew in his powerful slim thighs, beautiful shaped calves cut in below his knees, defined chest and abs and sinewed shoulders and arms

I could see loads of veins beneath the skin on his arms legs and hips

He was tall

He said he was 67

Incredible

We kissed a lot and wrestled in entwined tensed muscle lock positions

He was obviously stronger than me and I submitted many times

I seemed to really turn him on

His cock was hard from the moment he appeared must have been around 9 or 10 inches, a lot of veins, with a big mushroom head

He eventually fucked me without asking spreading my sexy legs wide as he looked into my eyes and thrust into me full length so hard and fast that I cried out

Then he pounded me deeply in several positions for ages it really hurt but then just pure ecstasy

Best position was on my back with him holding my ankles apart my as I looked at his flat stomach and the shoulder arm and neck muscles moving beneath his skin and I could feel his lean hard hips as he fucked me so deeply in long thrusts

He was beautiful

So skinny, defined long legs and incredible slim hard biceps which he finally locked around my neck as he rammed into me doggy style completely naked and covered in sun oil and sweat

He came three times altogether, very noisily

Incredibly energetic

We didn’t talk much

Never saw him again

He didn’t go soft in the hour we were together even after his orgasms

Unbelievable

Best fuck I have ever had

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iMassageAddictMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Thanks for sharing, was your lucky day, and a great memory

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list