FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreams do come true

Dreams do come true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dreams do come true .....

I have been chatting to a lovely couple for a few months now , which is surprising to me as they list "no wanting to meet Bi or married men"

Lisa and Paul (names changed) had both spoken to me and the messages made it clear that they where 100% genuine. Eventually they asked if I wanted to meet up at their place a couple of weeks ago

I was met at the door of their amazing house by Lisa wearing one of the most sexy stunning outfits I have ever seen, it didn't leave a lot to the imagination, as she turned to walk away her ass was already making my cock twitch and we had not even introduced ourselves yet.

There was a clear plan worked out as I followed Lisa upstairs to the bedroom, there I was met by Paul, tied to a chair in the corner staring into a full length mirror - he was gaged and caged

Lisa just said to take no notice of Paul and to concentrate on her - by now she was kissing me passionately and slowly undressing me

There was no messing about, she was on the edge of the bed Ass in the air inviting me to fuck her very wet looking pussy - which I did with enthusiasm lol - after just 5 or 10 min fucking - she pulled away and took me by the hand towards Paul and encouraged me to put my cock in his mouth - he took it like a pro and she was ordering him to clean her pussy juices off my cock

She pulled Paul up and took him to the bed and made him kneel with his very smooth looking Arse in the air - Lisa went down on him and rimmed his ass so well - all the time I am getting even hornier - she stood up, squirted lube on his ass and worked it in with her fingers - then told me to fuck him as she watched - again I did not need a second invite - I was up his ass in a flash, he was so fucking good

Lisa was in charge and that was sort of new for me - she made me pull out and although Paul was immaculately clean and well prepared, she took me to the bath room and washed my cock

What happen next was mind blowing and those that follow some of my stuff in forums know why - Lisa , Paul and I had chatted/messaged about this on many occassions so it was not a great surprise really.

Lisa took me into the walk in shower, made me lay down and become Paul, who by now had untangled himself from the lose ties - with both of them stood over me, they both started to piss over me - Paul at first with a spurting gush, then Lisa dribbling over me - I was in seventh heaven by now and a fecking massive smile on my face - Lisa squatted over my face with Paul holding her hands and proceeded to piss in my mouth whilst taking Pauls now throbbing cock in her mouth - OMG god all my dreams and wicked thoughts in one go - it was an amazing few mins and I adored it all

We all stud up and Lisa turned the shower on so we all got washed and cleaned up

Returning to the bedroom it was my turn to be used - Lisa strapped on a medium sized dildo and Paul fingered my willing Arse whilst playing with my balls and cock - Lisa took her time but mounted me and as she turned her vibrating strap on, she fucked me good - Paul had positioned himself under me and was taking me cock deep in his mouth

By now we had been at is for what seemed forever, but approx just over an hour non stop - when I could feel myself building up towards my first of 3 climaxes - it was so nice because it was me being fucked and suck and i just exploded into Pauls mouth

In a flash , Lisa pulled out lay on the bed only for Paul to transfer my spunk into Lisa'a mouth

OMG what a first hour or so fun ...................

J xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Sounds a lot of fun

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Wow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, amazing !

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Wow

Whilst I could go on about the other things we did - I will just say that every hole on each of us got filled with something or other that was wet or sticky lol and there was a cunning switch where she became very Sub

All in all it was something I have well and truly ticked off my wish list

Do I want more, will I ever meet them again - who knows

J xx

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story