FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meet hasn’t verified me…

Meet hasn’t verified me…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aramelcock69 OP   Man  over a year ago

west midlands

So I met this lady a month ago and we went to a hotel. We had some drinks and a nice chat, everything was going smoothly. If I am totally honest I wasn’t fully attracted to her in that way but it was good vibes… in the end things progressed and it got a bit naughty. We had good banter too everything was all good. But it was one of them situations where leading up to meeting her I was asking for more pictures but she would send ones where her body was hidden so I thought maybe she wasn’t confident. Anyway, things got naughty she was quite submissive and gave me the most amazing blow job. That was all that happened. I dropped her home and that was it. We still spoke… about 2 or 3 days after i asked if she could veri me. She said she was busy so i said thats fine when you’re ready, no rush. A week past… i messaged again and she ignored. Still ignoring now.

Wondering if anyone else has had this situation. Surely its no harm to write a quick sentence considering i drove an hour to pick them up and also dropped them home. Surely you could just say it was a social… you don't have to go into detail on a veri. I find there’s some weird people on here which is why i sway towards bumble/tinder. I now know to stay away from people who only send pictures from certain angles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Have met quite a few women from here and to be honnest they don’t seem to give out veris, the same with couples I have met.

I have left a veri for every person I’ve met, never anything negative as not had any negative meets, unless you count the ones that have bailed when you get to agreed meeting point.

You cannot control others actions so don’t worry about it, enjoy the meets you get and if you get a veri it’s a plus point.

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

It's never a good look to whine or complain. Just think of someone else you might be interested in who reads your post, what's their impression of you?

That's you enjoyed the meet, that you didn't get a verification and moaned publicly and it looks like you didn't get a second meet.

By *onewolf444Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

After reading your post I wonder if it is because

1. she is not verified herself so is unable to verify.

2. She doesn't want to be seen to be meeting lots of people.

3. She didn't enjoy the meet and didnt want to be associated with you.

Or maybe something else. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Take it on the chin and move on.

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

"After reading your post I wonder if it is because

1. she is not verified herself so is unable to verify."

Didn't think of that myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had people not veri me,but i always veri everyone i met even if i dont like them or tell them we not going to meet again, its still nice to veri even to let the next person know they are genuine,its nice there are still nice men out there that do what you do so dont change x

Did you leave her a veri?

west midlands

I would of left a nice one to be honest if i could. I think its because nothing further happened after the blowjob. & Im not complaining just seeing if anyone else had been in the same boat

I hope the woman you met doesn’t see this….not sure how I’d feel about a guy saying he wasn’t attracted to me in a public forum!

Verifications aren’t a necessity…..and it doesn’t matter how far you travel they still aren’t a necessity!

Maybe she didn’t enjoy the meet and that’s why she didn’t verify!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Maybe she didn’t like the wee devils on your cock, or maybe you came across on the meet they way you come across in your post

"Maybe she didn’t like the wee devils on your cock, or maybe you came across on the meet they way you come across in your post"

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

A guy on here told me he contacted a woman's veri before meeting her and asked the veri 'if it was worth it'. So I never leave veris or publish any that men have left me.

By *ampire69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

i always leave a veri if they want one not every one does, i am not bothered and i dont see it as a badge of honour infact i dont display them, not because i dont get them , more to the point i am just not bothered, and its not top of everyone's agenda that they will only meet someone who has a veri, just not that important.

By *ezzaandJane1973Couple  over a year ago

Olney

Is this in the fantasy and stories section because you fantasise about being verified!!

Or are we confused, is this just a story that leads to something else?

By *ampervanfun2000Man  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Maybe it was a fantasy that he had a meet ??????????

west midlands

This was just a general story lmao. Just found it weird

» Add a new message to this topic