FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time Threesome with a TV

First Time Threesome with a TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Here's the first part of a short story I've written as a request for some people (whose names may or may not have been changed!). Positive feedback, winks, friend requests most welcome if you are enjoying it. More to follow....

I’ve always regarded myself as straight but open minded and one of my best mates on Fab is a TV called Cathy. I love ‘her’ dirty sense of humour and have exchanged some great messages with her over the years. We’ve never met but she’s promised me that if we do, she’ll show me thing’s I’ve never seen before. Now, I’m a bit shy but I couldn’t help but be intrigued and a bit excited.

I’m also mates with a couple called Bas and Lucy; however, we don’t have a lot in common as they are both bi and amongst other things are looking to have their first experience with a TV.

Anyway, Cathy messaged me to say that she was working down south and did I fancy meeting for a social. I noticed that the place she mentioned was near to Bas and Lucy so I came up with a plan. Cathy was up for it so I suggested to Bas and Lucy that we both go to their place for a social and see what develops. I was a bit unsure what their reaction would be but to my surprise they agreed. If all went to plan, I was going to have a ringside seat for some very hot action.

I picked Cathy up from her hotel. She was in full female dress and looked absolutely stunning as she walked towards my car. Heels, legs to die for, black stockings, black cocktail dress, gorgeous blond hair and a short fur coat to keep her warm. Hard to believe that during the day she was an accountant called Gavin! As I said I’m straight as anything but I found myself getting hard as she climbed into my car.

It was a short drive to Bas and Lucy and when we got there, they were both dressed up and clearly ready for action.

We all went into their front room for a few drinks to break the ice. I could see Cathy wasn’t one for small talk and before I knew it, she was taking the lead in getting things organised. She told Bas to stand up because she wanted to see what he’d got. She unzipped his trousers, pulled them off, and then told him to take off his shirt so all he was wearing was his boxers. She then knelt down in front of him and pulled them right down and off so he was stark naked. Bas may have been nervous but his cock was rock hard. Cathy didn’t hang around and swiftly took it into her hand wanking him gently before pulling his foreskin right back and taking his cock deep into her mouth. Bas moaned with enjoyment, it was the first time his cock had ever been sucked by a man and it lived up to all expectations, it took all his experience not to cum immediately.

I’d been watching Lucy closely to see how she reacted to watching her man sucked off by another man. If I was expecting her to be shocked, I was wrong! She got off the sofa and knelt next to Cathy to get a closer look at the action. I noticed that her hand moved between her legs and she was starting to play with herself. She knelt right next to Cathy and when the opportunity arose took Bas’s cock into her own mouth. For the next few minutes Bas had the exquisite pleasure of being sucked alternately by a stunning TV and then by his hot and horny wife......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fantastic. Tell us more.

Did she smell nice. Etc

I had my first spit roast last Monday. My next feat needs to be with a couple

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

Great so far

By *olflordMan  over a year ago

Exeter

More please

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

Sounds a proper party

By *oxy4youTV/TS  over a year ago

Henfield

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Warming up

By *oneytMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Think that I know this couple.Met them in a club once

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Sounds like a lot of fun

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

nice

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

More please x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More please

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Ooh yes more pls x

Lingfield

Thanks for all the positive feedback, here's part two, final part top follow tomorrow or Wednesday...

Cathy then stood up and said that it was her turn! She got Lucy to unzip the back of her black cocktail dress and it fell to the floor leaving Cathy in heels, stockings, black lacy panties and a lacy black top. She told Bas and Lucy to kneel in front of her and get to work. Lucy pulled Cathy’s black knickers down and she stepped out of them. I could see that she had a stunning cock, 8-9 inches long, fully shaved and fully erect. By now my cock was rock hard! Lucy was clearly nervous but took the lead by taking Cathy’s cock deep into her mouth. However, those nerves didn’t last long and very quickly she was devouring it, her tongue going all over the head of Cathy’s cock. Bas was kneeling next to her. Lucy then stopped, pulled Bas closer to her and then offered him Cathy’s cock. He nervously took it into his hand and started to wank Cathy gently before putting her cock into his mouth. Like Lucy, any nerves quickly went and within seconds he was sucking Cathy’s cock and quite clearly both were enjoying it. There are a number of things that make a friendship work and one of them is sharing. I had the pleasure of watching two good friends sucking cock together and both getting off on each other’s enjoyment.

However, Cathy announced that she was having too much of a good thing and it was about time that Lucy became the centre of attention. Cathy also announced that I was looking too much like a wall flower sitting fully clothed in the corner armchair. Cathy went and sat on the sofa and called me over. She told me that Lucy was going to need an audience and to be able to see just how much her efforts were appreciated. As I was walking over Cathy told me to get undressed as I was putting everyone else off. Not one to offend I stripped off although did feel slightly self conscious sitting next to Cathy with a huge hard on. Cathy clearly wasn’t and snuggled up to me on the sofa and told Bas to sit on the other side of her. All three of us sat there stroking our cocks waiting for Lucy to put on a show and I could tell she was looking forward to it.

Lucy stood in front of us and started by undoing her blouse, taking it off and letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing lacy black bra with white trimming; I could see how soft her breasts looked. Lucy then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor exposing her black stocking and black knickers with white trim. Her body was athletic and drop dead gorgeous. I had to be careful stroking my cock as I didn’t want to make an unexpected mess all over their sofa. She reached behind and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were just perfect and I could see from the hardness of her nipples that Lucy was very turned on. She then pulled her knickers down and stood in front of us in just heels and stockings. The next thing I knew she lay on the floor in front of us and parted her legs as wide as she could exposing the most beautiful, and wettest shaved pussy that I have ever seen. Lucy put her fingers between her legs and began rubbing her clit whilst putting two fingers up her pussy. I could see how wet she was and the noise of her pussy and her moaning was turning all three of us on. Cathy rightly pointed out that her pussy wasn’t going to fuck itself!

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

cambridge

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Hot

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fantastic

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Very horny can't wait to read more

mullingar

Awsome

Best TV and couple story I have read on Fab, part three please, I can't wait!

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Very good

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

More please

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very gd story

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

More please!

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Sounds our kinda fun ...great story

cambridge

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

Lingfield

Sorry for the delay, I've been away. Anyway, here's the final installment, I hope you all enjoy. Positive feedback, winks, friend request, etc are all welcome.

Bas got off the sofa and got on top of his wife. Both groaned as he entered Lucy and they started to fuck right in front of us. Lucy had her legs wrapped right around Bas and he was maneuvering himself to get as deeply into Lucy as he could. I was transfixed but then saw that Cathy had taken a condom out of her handbag and was putting it on. I could tell that she clearly had eyes on Bas’s backside as it was pumping deep into his wife’s pussy. The next thing I knew was Cathy kneeling behind Bas and rubbing her cock all over him. She told him to hold still and then I saw her slowly insert her cock into Bas’s ass. Bas groaned; he’d never experienced anything like this but it clearly felt good. His cock was deep in his wife and Cathy’s cock was deep inside him. Between the three of them they slowly worked out a rhythm to ensure that both cocks were deep inside the places they were supposed to be. I could tell from all of the grunting and moaning that all three were enjoying it. However, Cathy had clearly not finished with her fun.

She pulled her cock from Bas’s ass and told him to get off Lucy. She then asked Bas if he’d ever been a cuckold and when he replied no Cathy told him that was about to change. She told Bas to lie on the floor and for Lucy to get on top of him in a 69 position. Cathy then came and sat with me on the sofa and we spent an enjoyable few minutes playing with our cocks watching Bas lick out his gorgeous wife. Her pussy was so wet I was just dying to get off that sofa and plunge my rock hard cock deep inside her. Cathy had other ideas, she stood up and knelt behind Lucy. Lucy was on all fours with her ass in the air and Bas with his head between his wife’s legs looking up and licking her soaking wet pussy. Cathy put her cock all over Lucy’s ass and then thrust it deep inside her. She moaned loudly, this was the first time she’d ever been fucked by anyone else but Bas since they’d been married and it felt so good. Cathy continued to fuck Lucy doggy style and I could see Bas looking up between his wife’s legs at the glorious sight of Cathy’s cock fucking his wife. Once in a while Cathy would take her cock out of Lucy’s pussy and put it into Bas’s mouth allowing him to lick his wife’s pussy juices from Cathy’s cock. It was such a hot sight to see, Lucy in all her lingerie being fucked by Cathy in all her lingerie. My cock was about ready to explode. However, Cathy’s cock exploded first, deep inside Lucy’s pussy. It took a good while of grunting and thrusting before Cathy finally managed to unload the last of her cum deep inside Lucy. As her cock slid out of Lucy Cathy made sure that Bas had a chance to lick it clean.

Exhausted, Cathy came and sat next to me on the sofa and we watched as Lucy sat up so that her pussy was directly over Bas’s mouth. We could see Cathy’s cum leak from Lucy’s pussy into Bas’s mouth and after an initial nervousness his tongue was as far up inside her as could be. Lucy was loving every moment and moaning loudly. She bent forward and started to suck her husbands cock and this only increased Bas’s desire to lick every last bit of cum from her.

I couldn’t hold on much longer and was looking for somewhere to shoot my own load. I picked Lucy’s lacy knickers up from the floor and wrapped them around my cock and started to wank myself. The next thing I knew I felt Cathy wanking my cock and I did something I never thought I’d do, I let her continue.

Meanwhile back on the floor Lucy could hold back no longer and came very loudly and all over Bas’s face. That was too much for him and he shot his load right into Lucy’s mouth and she made sure that she’d sucked every last drop. They both rolled off each other and lay on the floor looking at Cathy and me. That was too much for me and my cock exploded, squirting my cum all over Lucy’s knickers, Cathy’s stockings, the sofa and I think some even went on the carpet. I didn’t care.

We all sat back laughing and getting our breath back. After a while we got dressed and Cathy said she needed to get back to prepare to an important meeting the next day. However she did say that the next team meeting would be in three months time and did we fancy a repeat performance…..

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

mullingar

Lingfield

Thanks for all your positive feedback and messages, looking forward to doing some more stories. X

» Add a new message to this topic