FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gang Bang 'Club' 2

Gang Bang 'Club' 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part one is here if you want to catch up.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1259384

I found the first gangbang a huge turn on, watching a woman being used by a group of guys and taking part was incredible. Especially as she was such an 'ordinary' woman one who'd serve you in a shop, someone's wife and a mother. Having her husband there increased the sordidness of it all, watching a group of guys fuck his wife in ways he hadn't and having no control over it.

It was a couple of months before a message was posted to meet again at the local pub for more info on the next gangbang. I went along at the stated time, this time I was a little more confident and went straight into the bar joining Mark and a couple of other guys at the table. Eventually there were ten guys, Mark said he didn't expect everyone would make the planned gangbang and that ten might be too many but he gave us all the details of the next event. It was in the same apartment, it was a couple again this time in their mid 40's, he wanted to watch but with a twist, he wanted us to strip him off and physically restrain him on a chair. We were also told to use his wife in anyway we wanted, Mark said he would be supplying some 'equipment' to use one her.

I was very turned on by the thought of another session.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Oo like this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

The day of the next gangbang arrived and I made my way to the apartment, I pressed the call button and after identifying myself Mark buzzed me in. Mark let me into the apartment, there were already 4 guys there some I recognised from the last event. Mark said he was expecting a few more but the couple wouldn't be coming until he let them know we were ready.

After another 20 minutes or so more guys had arrived and there were now seven of us, Mark said he wasn't expecting anyone else. He said the couple wanted a 'forced' type of gangbang, he went on to say the idea was for them both to feel they were not in control. When they entered the apartment, four of us would grab the guy, while the other three took his wife, he was to be hooded and stripped then secured to a dining room chair. Mark produced a black hood, some handcuffs, rope and duct tape. Meanwhile his wife should just be kept hold of and gagged to stop her screaming too loudly. Once her hubby was secure, he could have the hood removed and then watch what was happening to his wife. Mark gave us some ideas on what the couple wanted us to do to her it and a safe word that either of them could use.

Mark took us into the bed room where there was more equipment, cuffs both leather and steel for wrists and ankles, spreader bar, crops and paddles, several toys and lube. Once he had finished he sent a text and not long after the intercom buzzed, they were on their way up.

To be continued....

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Telford

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Waiting for more l

cambridge

As we waited for them to make their way up Mark handed us black masks with eye holes and a mouth slit, "put these on" he said, "they want to make it like a real attack". It wasn't long before there was a tap on the door, three of us were in the bedroom and the other three were just inside the lounge area, Mark was at the door. He opened the door and invited them in as they stepped inside he pushed the woman towards the lounge and shoved the guy into the bedroom. Two of us grabbed his arms as the other pulled the hood over his head, he swore and tried to fight but he was face down on the floor with three guys holding him before he could do much.

From the lounge I heard a brief squeal and a cry of "Rich!!" followed by a muffled "help", Rich heaved at us and yelled "leave my wife alone". He didn't get to say much more because Mark quickly wrapped duct tape over his mouth and round his head a couple of times. Mark undid the guys trousers and he and the guy sat on his legs hauled them off along with his boxers, they secured him at the ankles and knees with more duct tape. We pulled him into a sitting position, taking off the rest of his clothes we pulled him onto the dining room style chair in the corner. We secured him by his wrists to each side of the chair and then Mark cut the duct tape around his legs and we secured each leg to the legs of the chair, with his feet slightly off the floor.

Mark produced a ball gag, he said firmly "no shouting when the tape comes off, or things will get worse, ok?2 Rich nodded, I'm not sure how much worse they could get for him. The tape came off and Mark raised the hood slightly and gagged him. We lifted him on the chair tightly into the corner of the room meaning if he rocked the chair he could only go face forward onto the floor.

"Come on, lets check how the others are getting on with his wife" said Mark, Rich made some guttural noises through the gag and snorted as we headed to the lounge. The guys in the lounge had his wife stripped off, her hands were secured behind her back with a set of leather cuffs and there was a hood over her head. "Ok, lets have some fun" said Mark.

more....???

Dudley

By *aul 68Man  over a year ago

Derby

Definitely please please please!

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Well, it would be rude to stop there!

Worcester

Hell yes!!! don't dare stop yet

"The day of the next gangbang arrived and I made my way to the apartment, I pressed the call button and after identifying myself Mark buzzed me in. Mark let me into the apartment, there were already 4 guys there some I recognised from the last event. Mark said he was expecting a few more but the couple wouldn't be coming until he let them know we were ready.

After another 20 minutes or so more guys had arrived and there were now seven of us, Mark said he wasn't expecting anyone else. He said the couple wanted a 'forced' type of gangbang, he went on to say the idea was for them both to feel they were not in control. When they entered the apartment, four of us would grab the guy, while the other three took his wife, he was to be hooded and stripped then secured to a dining room chair. Mark produced a black hood, some handcuffs, rope and duct tape. Meanwhile his wife should just be kept hold of and gagged to stop her screaming too loudly. Once her hubby was secure, he could have the hood removed and then watch what was happening to his wife. Mark gave us some ideas on what the couple wanted us to do to her it and a safe word that either of them could use.

Mark took us into the bed room where there was more equipment, cuffs both leather and steel for wrists and ankles, spreader bar, crops and paddles, several toys and lube. Once he had finished he sent a text and not long after the intercom buzzed, they were on their way up.

To be continued...."

Great fantasy

Derby

burgess hill

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Look forward to hearing more. Thank you for sharing

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Telford

I love this

Julia was quite slim, only about 5 feet tall and probably no more than a size 8, she didn't stand much chance against seven guys, her tits although small stood out pertly from her small body, she had quite large nipples and her pussy was completely smooth We carried her easily into the middle of the room, leaving Rich in the bedroom where he could only hear and imagine what was being done to his wife - .

Once on the floor Julia had a cock shoved in her mouth and hands were all over her tits, I moved between her legs intent on getting a taste of her pussy, she kept her legs tightly closed, knees together. The didn't stay together for long two guys had grabbed her legs and pulled them wide apart, I went straight to her clit licking and sucking it, I could tell by the wetness coming from her pussy that despite her protests she was very turned on. I soon had my fingers inside her roughly working three in as far as they would go and rubbing her clit with my thumb. Glancing over I could see the guys were lining up to shove their cocks in her mouth, she'd already taken a good throat fucking judging by the smudging of her make up caused by he watering eyes.

I got a tap on the shoulder and turned to see one of the guys naked wanking his girthy cock he motioned for me to move so I stood as he positioned himself between her legs. Pushing her legs onto his shoulders he shoved his cock balls deep into her already wet and stretched pussy. She let out a muffled cry as he pulled back and slammed himself into her again, this guy wasn't going to hang around and fucked her at a manic speed his balls slapping her small body like a round of applause. Her small frame was taking a hard pounding, if it hadn't been for the guys by her head she'd have been sliding across the floor. AS expected after only a few minutes if that the guy grunted "fucking dirty bitch" as his body tensed and he pumped out a load of cum into her pussy.

Our instructions had been to make this a 'forced' gangbang so Mark said "lets get a bit rougher" he dragged Julia across the room on her back towards the sofa. Getting the idea the guys took hold of her and pulled her over one of the arms leaving her arse in the air, we could see cum oozing from her. Someone shouted "hey Rich, your misses is a dirty fucker pity you can't see" at that we all laughed, Mark opened the bag of 'equipment' there was plenty to choose from, big dildos, butt plugs, paddles, riding crops and other items. "Before you choose your weapon lads how about we fetch Rich so he can watch?", a few guys headed to the bedroom carrying Rich on the chair. Placing him against a wall Mark whipped off his hood "there, now you can watch the fun" he said.

TBC

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Wow, just wow! x

Dudley

cambridge

Worcester

Telford

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I think this girl is going to get the fucking of a lifetime

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Very hot indeed

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

"Wow, just wow! x"

You are correct in saying WOW but your stories are also WOW

burgess hill

A guy climbed onto the sofa and forced Juila's head towards his hard cock, he throat was soon making gurgling noises and her eyes watering as he pulled her head onto him. A butt plug covered in lube was being squeezed between her arse cheeks and into her tight hole. I took the riding crop giving her a few sharp taps on her arse and between her shoulder blades. Muffled cries came from her well filled mouth.

The guy fucking her mouth pushed her up and turned her onto her back giving him full access to her throat with her pussy exposed it wasn't long before a cock was in it. I now had access to her tits and nipples and put the riding crop to good use on them, as she took a pounding from each end. I glanced at Rich who was trying to say something though his gag, his eyes bulging along with his cock as he watched his wife being used as a sex toy.

I realised that there were now only six of us as the guy who'd fucked her first had left, Mark was talking the other two guys as they watched us. He then came over and had a word with us as well, we stopped what we were doing and took hold of Julia moving her to the middle of the room and laying her on her back. He cuffs were released and a guy took hold of each arm and leg, holding her spread-eagled on the floor, the plan now was for us to take it in turns fucking her while she was held down. Mark turned to Rich saying "ready to see you wife gang fucked then?", Rich tried to fight against his bonds nearly tipping himself over.

I went first easing my cock into her already filled pussy, I fucked her until I felt myself getting close to cumming so I pulled out and the next guy took his turn. This went on for sometime as each of us fucked her until we were close, Julia came several times and her pussy was looking red and swollen as I pushed myself in to her for a third time. As Mark knelt down for his third go Julia was saying "no more please" and shaking her head and looking exhausted.

"I think her pussy needs a rest guys" said Mark "so it's mouth or arse now".

burgess hill

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Love it

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Dudley

Worcester

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Telford

Love this

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

"or both ends at once" said one of the others. And so began the violation of Julias tight arsehole, lots of lube worked inside it followed by the first cock of several cocks. At the other end her throat was taking another pounding, drool was dribbling uncontrollably from her mouth and her eyes were watering.

I glanced over at Chris as I stood wanking my cock waiting for my turn in one of her holes and I could see a pained look on his face and cum dribbling from his stiff cock. The first guy grunted and pumped his load into Julia's arse as soon as he finished I took his place. Her hole was tight but slippery with cum and lube, as I rode her I got one of the guys to pass me a paddle. I paddled her ass making her cry out between thrusts into her mouths.

After fucking her cunt previously and now being squeezed by her tight slippery arse I knew I would be shooting soon, the whole debauched scene had also turned me on enormously. I shoved my cock as deep as I could and unloaded myself inside her, leaving my cock buried fully inside as I felt it squirt several times. As I withdrew a flood of cum spilled from her uncorked arse and dribbled onto the floor.

After around another hour or so Julia had taken cum in all of her holes, which was leaking out, her hair was also matted with cum where guys had finished off over her. Her body was also red with traces of the punishment she had taken from the crop and paddles. Mark had released her wrists and she was slumped on the floor exhausted from the fucking and the orgasms that her body had succumbed to during the session.

Finally Rich was also released and came over to reclaim his wife, she was too sore to be fucked in any hole but she lovingly wanked his stiff cock telling him how much she loved him as we watched them. He cam almost as soon as she touched him releasing a huge load which must have built up while seeing his wife use and abused in a way he probably didn't imagine.

This was the last time I attended one of the Gangbangs as my work took me elsewhere.

Derby

burgess hill

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Amazing. Thank you for sharing.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago