FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quickie Fun

Quickie Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was the middle of the afternoon on a warm, summer day. I sit down at my computer, thinking it should be a relaxing afternoon as i have mist of my work done. I click on Yahoo Messenger icon, open it up, and see "Mick407 has logged on" in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

He sends me one single message, "library in fifteen minutes," and he signs off without another word. Though it is brief, I know exactly what you expect from me. I know because this isn't the first time.

When I get to the library, you are waiting for me on the front steps. You take me by the arm and lead me to the second floor, way back into the far corner behind some large shelves.

You say, "Let me see," short and abrupt. Same as always.

I open my long, full-length coat to confirm that I have nothing on underneath. You instantly unzip your fly and pull your cock through the opening. It is standing straight up and is hard as a rock. Just the way I like it.

"See what you did to me? Are you going to do something about that?" He says it almost impatiently.

Kneeling down, I slide my soft hand around his solid shaft. Gently, I pull it in front of me and start kissing up and down its length and rubbing the head all over my face. I know you love it when I do this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Interesting start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm naughty minx, great start !

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

The feeling of your hard cock against my skin makes me wet. My free hand travels down my body until it finds itself between my legs and starts to finger my tight, young, hot pussy. The feeling only heightens how turned on I am, which makes me take your entire length into my mouth and start sucking you in and out harder. You grab a fistful of my hair and start to buck your hips back and forth, fucking my mouth aggressively, and forcing every last inch of your cock down the back of my throat. I could tell that you want to scream, but you can't run the risk of getting caught. It is dead silent in the library, and one little slip up could lead to us getting caught.

This thought turns you on more. This I know. You love the thrill of possibly getting caught. As do I. You clearly want to get off desperately. You look down at me, pull yourself out of my mouth (with some difficulty, as I am very reluctant to let go) and just say, "slut, you know what to do now."

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Wow

I take my coat, let it slide down my body exposing my bare young body, and let it hit the ground. I am now on my knees in front of you completely uncovered, totally naked in public. I take your cock, place it against my chest and press my tits together, completely engulfing it in my cleavage. You start to buck your hips, your cock slids effortlessly between my massive breasts, the head of it still glistening from how well I sucked on it.

We can here footsteps in the near distance. You notice that I start to panic a bit, but you keep bucking your hips without a care in the world, eyes fixed firmly on the head of your cock as it continues to penetrate the deep crevice I've created for it.

"Rose, what would happen if someone found us? Look how hot you look with your tits wrapped around my cock. If anything, they'd probably want to join."

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

more please xx

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

I respond, a bit more relaxed and say, "Your right. But we shouldn't take too long. You should start to cum."

You look down at me and say, "I think it's your job to get me there. You know exactly what to do, don't you?"

With that, I completely forget about the footsteps or the library or the fact that I'm naked in public. All I want is to watch the head of your cock shoot streams of warm cum for me. It dawns on me that you are right; I do know exactly what you like. I start to beg you for your cum, like the dirty little slut that I am.

"Oh Mick, please, please, please, shoot your warm load all over my big tits. I know you want to. I know you love how it feels when I use my young, soft tits to get you off. I want it now, Mick. I want to milk every last drop of thick cum out of your cock with these tits. Give it to me now, Mick. I fucking need it, right now."

And with that, all you say is, "Get in position."

I know exactly what you mean, get down low on my knees, bend forward, and use my arms to press my tits together tightly. You use this as a target, as you spray load after load of hot cum all over my chest. I rub my hands all over my chest, smearing your cum into my skin, completely coating my tits in your load. I then take your cock into my mouth and clean any remaining drops of cum from it with my tongue.

With that, you zip up your pants and start to walk away. You look back and say "until next time," then walk out the door. I throw the coat back on and walk out shortly after, the fresh cum still smeared into my chest. I couldn't wait until your next get together.

Nice lovely build up too want to hear more

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago