FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My sister in law

My sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *t71 OP   Man  over a year ago

north west wales

Some would think it was the ultimate sin, but for me it was helping out an old friend . I had known L for many years and had previously been lovers, but to my surprise my brother introduced me to his new girlfriend who just happened to be L, this was awkward do i let on that i know her or do i play along and say nothing . L was keen to get me on my own and we exchanged numbers and met up after work to sort out how we were going to deal with the situation. We agreed that we carry on and no one would find out . As the months passed and we were all getting on well a night out was planned and soon everything would change . I would drive that evening as i had work the following day and then late into the evening L decided she was tired and wanted to go home my brother had other ideas and decided he was staying out . As i drove L home she soon got on to our previous encounters and soon my belly was filling up with butterflies. Soon her hands were touching me and sending signals around my body she was just as hot as i remember her years before. I arrived at her house and she asked if i minded taking her in as she was a bit tipsy. Been the gent i thought ill make her a brew then ill leave but L had other ideas she gently kissed me leaving me pinned me against the door i could see her eyes were fixed onto mine and we just couldn't resist each other one again the spark we had before was back and soon we were naked touching and kissing each other and trying our best to resist each other. As she turned her back and leant forward i slipped my throbbing cock deep inside her dripping over me she screamed at the top of her voice as i pounded her hard this continued late into the night until my phone rang my brother wanted a lift home . This became regular raunchier meets before work meets after work even meets during work My brother finished with L saying he didn't feel he was getting enough sex but she was getting plenty .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

north west wales

Things were hotting up she would often disappear to the toilet sending me photos and teasing me throughout the day. The meets would be risky but who cared. We stood out 2 cars parked up in a secluded area she would rip open my trousers and suck my throbbing cock until i filled her mouth she enjoyed it rough and the screams out loud we would fuck until there was no more left in me.hours later a text on my phone what you up to ??? Followed by a video of her gushing after a session with her toys this was getting serious and soon i was starting work earlier and the days were long but it was worth it

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmm

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

north west wales

Our fun and games were wild raunchy and full on passion the thought of teasing her in the morning before work would have your cock standing yo attention within seconds . She would soon be texting where are you my pussy is waiting?? How could i refuse and soon i was wheel spinning out of the drive. The 10 minute drive to her house would be at neck breaking speeds i couldn't wait and soon we were between her sheets. Cock deep in her throat id have my tongue inside her soaked pussy whilst rimming her with my fingers. Juddering with excitement she would soon be gushing over me soaking the bed soon my cock was inside her throbbing hard. Screaming out as i played with her 40DD breasts nipples solid and scratching the skin off my back with her nails. She was shaking knees trembling as i slowly penetrated her from behind soon both of us exhausted fell onto the wet bed Wow she gasped i need a day off after that. Then a oh fuck moment a car pulled up outside the house shit she said its my daughter …..

Mmmmmmmmmm, now it's going to get interesting

Blackburn

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

north west wales

Fuck quick hide as the key goes in the door ill head her off in the kitchen as she comes in. I rushed to cover the bed making it presentable as L put on her robe , as i squeezed between the mattress and the floor holding my breath i could hear a brief conversation between them then the door closing and a car leaving it was close and my heart was pounding soon we were laughing and joking about it and within minutes she was sat on me riding my cock . Weeks passed and we were at it like rabbits fucking each other every chance we got , it felt electric i’m sure we had more sex than i’d had in 23 years of marriage and then there was 3 she surprised me and asked if id still want to see her if she started dating someone else. Shocked surprised wasn't expecting that i said to her but who am i to stop you . She didn’t need my permission things cooled down a lot and we didn’t see each other for a few weeks. I then bumped into her at the supermarket she said that we needed a chat . She announced that she was going to marry her new partner she said she would always be there for me despite this. Confused i wasn't sure how to react and told her i needed time to think about the situation 2 days before the wedding she text me asking to meet up so i agreed and soon her mouth was around my cock sucking me hard. I fucked her one last time for old time sake . A tear in her eye as she said her final goodbye all good things come to an end i thought and i’m hoping she closed her eyes on her wedding night and thought of me, and who knows maybe our paths will cross again in the future .

Blackburn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds like a classy girl haha

By *artforpussyMan  over a year ago

Paisley

So not really your Sister in Law. Maybe need to rethink the title.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland