FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her alone - the next step - Yes/No?

Her alone - the next step - Yes/No?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We now have two fuck buddies who we meet socially and for an occasional yet very enjoyable session!!

Can I / should I let her out to play on her own - emphatically NO!! Unless of course I am apart of the fun in some way.

The question is how? Here's my fantasy come plan....

Its a weekday afternoon. Mrs Rope works mornings and I work from home. Munch (My nick name for our German friend who works away in Munich), was working from home on this day - conveniently lol!! I tell Mrs Rope that as she has been been flirting with the idea of an afternoon at Munch's on her that today is the day and that I want it to happen. I tell to change into her very short skirt, hold-ups, heels short white shirt. I told her to pack her toy bag, including the rope and some clothes to change into. I told our friend had insisted on no underwear! She asked me if I was sure doubt? She was having her own doubts- was it something we really wanted to do - to risk!? I said I had decided it was on the basis that I would take her there and I would pick her up and that they would have one hour! I told her that I insisted on tying her to Munch's dining room table face down so that her short skirt would rise up and display her long legs up to her freshly waxed fuckhole!

We arrived at Munch's house, Mrs Rope was more nervous and aroused, under her long black fur coat than I had seen her in a long time... clearly she was up for it, even if somewhere in her head her brain was trying to tell her not to, that it was wrong and she might regret it

More to follow tomorrow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait

Continued......

I lead Mrs Rope into his lounge and through to the dining room. The Table is set just off to the left. I remove her coat and show her off. Turning her around... I bend her over the table and stick my fingers in her... take them out and taste them. I think she is ready for your pleasure. I tie rope round her wrists using a single limb safe tie - it wont tighten under tension!! I walk around the head of the table face her. I pull her forward so she is laying on the table on her coat. I tie each rope to a leg of the table with a quick release knot - yet secure not to undo on its own. I check in with her, smile blow her a kiss. "Enjoy giving yourself honey, Munch can do what every he likes with you .... I'll be back in an hour!

I walk out of the room, through the lounge, into the hall to the front door. I open the door, and close it loudly. Yet I remain in the hall! Creating the illusion I have left. Of course Munch is in on the whole thing ....

to be continued...

Next bit please! Lol

Sounds like fun. What if there were more guys than just Munch waiting upstairs?

I'm sure Munch might have a business associate popping round anytime soon ... wait and see

"I'm sure Munch might have a business associate popping round anytime soon ... wait and see "
shame I'm not one of his business associates

» Add a new message to this topic