FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Log cabin with Jo 5

Log cabin with Jo 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Debbie was still riding Frankie managing to take his full length into her pussy but had been going quite steady while doing so. Now Frankie had other ideas and positioned he on her knees in front of him before shoving his cock straight into her waiting pussy. She gasped at the intensity of that first thrust but then he started to pump away hammering into her. Debbie was moaning and screaming loudly as Frankie relentlessly drove his cock in and out of her making her cum repeatedly. It seemed like ages that he was fucking her before he asked her where she wanted his cum, she managed to say in her mouth. She turned around and Frankie was now wanking his cock in front of her open mouth before just pushing it in and releasing another mammoth amount of cum, she had no chance of swallowing it all but managed a lot with the rest dripping from her chin onto her tits. She then licked him clean and scooped up the cum from her tits and chin sucking her fingers clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Wrexham

Gina was being well and truly fucked by Stewart who was hammering away at her pussy from behind while fingering her arse. She was loving it but was also deep throating Michael. Stewart took his cock out of Gina's pussy and slowly inserted it into her arse, Gina asked him to

change position and got Stewart onto his back and got his cock back deep into her arse then told Michael to fuck her pussy. Once he was in the lads both started fucking her and managed to get a decent rhythm going which was driving Gina wild. She was cumming over and over again until both of the lads erupted their loads simultaneously into her pussy and arse. Wow she said that was amazing.

Lily was getting filled with Jason's cock ploughing into her pussy while she was licking out Ashley. It wasn't much longer however before Jason filled her pussy with another load of hot jizz. She swapped over with Ashley who was now eating two loads of cum from Lily's pussy cleaning her expertly. Lily then dropped her head and got into a 69 with Ashley.

Dudley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wrexham

Meanwhile Patrick was now deep into Jo's arse and was giving it a right good seeing to while Paul was being sucked by her expert mouth. Her pussy was dripping with her juices. Paul swapped over and got his cock into Jo's pussy. Both lads were pounding her as she came hard which squirted out as Paul thrusted in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Luke then stood up and moved so he could get his cock in her mouth. She took him like a pro as he held her head and started fucking her mouth and throat. She was airtight but not for long as Patrick and Paul both filled her pussy and arse with their cum. Jo rubbed her pussy with her fingers before sticking two into Luke's arse as he thrust his cock down her throat. Before he came with a huge spurt of hot cum which she had no option but to swallow.

Debbie then made a beeline for Jo and started licking her arse and pussy clean swallowing all the spunk that was now leaking out.

That was pretty much the last bit of action in the party with everyone completely fucked and satisfied. We all sat around naked enjoying the company and a drink. Luke and the rest of the waiters were first to leave saying they looked forward to our next visit. Frankie followed not long after and thanked us for asking him to come to our party. There was a chorus of our pleasure and no thank you for attending. Debbie left after a while saying she had enjoyed herself immensely and to keep an eye out for her on Fab as she was going to join. Gina and Jason also said their goodbyes and were off. Michael and Lily said they'd like to stay if that was OK with us. We agreed and headed for bed, Michael and Lily with me and Jo with Ashley in the other room.

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Awesome! Hope it's not finished yet?

Gloucester

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Wrexham

As I spooned with Lily and and Michael, Lily being in the middle I placed my hand on her tit and squeezed her nipple. I'm sure she was doing the same to Michael as we relaxed.

Jo and Ashley however had collected all the toys from the party and were both starting to play with them jokingly. Ashley said that she wanted Jo's pussy one more time before they had to say goodbye, plus I've had more than enough cock over the last few hours to last me a while. Jo readily agreed and lay on her back giving Ashley full permission to use her as she wanted. Ashley lubed up two butt plugs inserting the slightly larger one into Jo's arse and the other into her own. She then blindfolded Jo before placing a pillow under her arse. Ashley then teased Jo's pussy with all sorts of toys as well as kissing and licking her. Ashley was tugging slightly on the butt plug as she licked Jo and sucked on her clit. Ashley went into her bag and brought out a pair of nipple clamps, with a chain in-between them. Jo's nipples were hard anyway but when the clamps went on they got even harder. For Jo not being able to see had heightened the pleasure and pain and she could feel her pussy trickling juices down her arse. Jo felt Ashley's thighs either side of her head slowly getting her pussy closer and closer to Jo's waiting tongue before finally allowing her to lick her. As I've mentioned Jo is awesome with her mouth and soon had Ashley on the brink of orgasm. Ashley reached behind her and gently pulled on the nipple clamp chain causing Jo to gasp at every tug. Jo had lost her rhythm slightly but soon got back into it making Ashley gush with pleasure over her tongue. Ashley left the room coming back with some ice cubes which she rubbed on Jo's nipples after removing the clamps. Jo shuddered with excitement with the shock of the cold ice. Ashley then found the rabbit vibrator and eased it into Jo then switching it on full power. Jo's screams of pleasure woke Lily and I up but Michael was out for the count. I'd woken with a raging hardon which was now nestled between Lily's arse cheeks. She reached round and took hold of it, raised her leg placing my cock right onto her pussy, but not in, and closed her legs. OMG I was so close but yet so far away. I made my cock twitch which Lily loved I'd guess by the little moans she was uttering. She eventually opened her legs giving me easy access to her now very wet pussy. I fucked her nice and slowly for a while before I came deep into her pussy. She got up and headed for the other bedroom.

close

birmingham

More please

cambridge

weston super mare

Wrexham

When she saw what was happening Lily asked Ashley quietly if she could join them. Ashley agreed with a nod, so Lily straddled Jo's mouth and let my cum drip from her pussy into Jo's mouth which she eagerly accepted. Lily then squatted down allowing Jo's tongue access to clean out the rest. Jo was lapping away at Lily's pussy giving her several orgasms. Jo was herself cumming repeatedly from Ashley using the rabbit to good effect. Lily climbed off Jo and watched as Ashley got Jo cumming again. Ashley then lay on her back and instructed Jo to get in a 69 with her. Once they were in position they began to lick each other frantically. Jo could feel the butt plug being removed then replaced by a strap on dildo which was being shoved in by Lily. Jo flooded Ashley's face as Lily pummelled her arse. Lily got them to roll over before removing Ashley's butt plug and fucking her arse too. Ashley and Jo were covered in each others juices, and some of Lily's, as they both now double teamed Lily making her cum over and over as they covered her in their juices too before all collapsing in a sticky mess and drifting off to sleep.

Dudley

Wrexham

When we woke up the next morning, we all showered and finished our packing before making our way to the clubhouse for breakfast and to hand our keys back in to reception.

We all swapped numbers and fab details so that we could meet up in the future. We said our goodbyes to everyone and set off for home, dropping Ashley off on the way.

The end

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

brill story thanks very much xx

cambridge

Wrexham

"brill story thanks very much xx"

I'm glad you enjoyed it

birmingham

This has been a great encounter of a story

Thank you for sharing

Hope there are more stories to enjoy please

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Thanks for the story..so horny & well written

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Great story

close

Wrexham

Thanks everyone for your comments, I'll be posting a new story soon

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Great story xx

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

Great story but shame it had to end

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic story OP.

Looking forward to your next

Gloucester

Great stuff. Well done, I’m sure your story has contributed significantly to the number of sticky wanks had by your readership.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

weston super mare

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Amazing story

» Add a new message to this topic