FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Oh to be young again!

Oh to be young again!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otandwet21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

m

Back in my uni days I was very brave! Having been seeing a guy who was a prison officer for quite a few months. He would arrive at my shared house in his uniform and always turned me on so much.

One summer's day after his shift he messaged to say he was in his way I had different plans for him. "Don't park just pick me up I replied" when I got the text to say he was outside I hurriedly grabbed my bag and rushed out too greet him.

Already knowing what was in store for him I had dressed in a pretty little skirt and vest top, climbing into the car and greeting with the usual kiss sent excitement rushing through me.

We pulled off "where are we heading?" He asked time to put my plan into action! "Take me somewhere quite I want you too fuck me on the bonnet!"

He almost ran into the car Infront so I thought it safer to keep the conversation somewhat clean until we were out of the busy city.

Some idle chitchat went on until the traffic had calmed down l, on a road out if town I wriggled out if my nickers "I'm serious find somewhere quite I want you to fuck me"

The moment I touched my freshly shaven pussy u almost it already dripping wet I began to tease and play only stopping to let him taste me on my fingers. His hand leant across to play with me "nope you drive I can entertain myself"

Finally an open gateway appears "I think this will do"! We pull up I lean across and kiss him and feel his crotch his cock throbbing and pushing against his trousers.

We jumped out of the car and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him kissing a clawing at him, he laid me down on the bonnet kissing down my body exposing my boobs my nipples rock hard he continued down lifting up my skirt and kissing and nibbling on my clit I came instantly in his mouth.

"I want your cock," thinking I was going to suck his shaft he held me down unzipped and slid his throbbing cock inside me. I screamed with pleasure the feeling was incredible looking up at the sky knowing we could be caught at any moment. In and out he went with my legs wrapped around him I came three times, I was Impressed how long he lasted.

I was about to cum again when he stopped picked my up and sat me onto his rock hard cock he turned and sat on the bonnet where we kissed and I slid up and down his thick shaft until we both came.

It was the start of a very exciting time and one I will never forget.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sounds very erotic I had a young girl work for me straight from uni I fucked her on the bonnet of my car but we got caught

Why arnt you still as naughty now as you were then ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic