FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Abby’s gangbang

Abby’s gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

The transition from Royal Marine to civilian was one I’d not been looking forward to. 22 years man and boy and now to join the daily rat race of 9-5, Asda and trying to be polite to people who idle about in one gear.

My settlement training had all been geared around management development and coaching people and I’d chose a town I’d never heard of to live in, taking the advice of others leaving the armed forces to be on the London train line, next to the A1 and within striking distance of several decent airports. I found a job easily pulling a bloody good wage so I now needed to find the pubs, the women and some mischief.

My new boss had told me about several decent runs around the town as fitness has always been a large part of my life and a quick search online confirmed one started near my new place. My first week at work was steady so come Saturday morning I paced up my trainers and hit the roads. It was perfect running conditions as I pounded around the new streets making mental notes of where to go back and visit. The market was fairly busy and I readied myself for the last mile which took me off road and through a local woods.

It was early so I only encountered a few dog walkers, happily strolling away in their own little worlds as I upped my pace and kicked for home. A fellow jogger nodded hello as he came the other way and I noticed the trees were different in this new section of woods, more clearings and visibly higher foot fall. I smirked at a discarded condom, memories or my younger years trying to fuck nurses near the barracks but my attention was grabbed when a skimpy black thong caught my eye.

I slowed to a canter as my eyes scanned hard to see what else was around and you couldn’t mistake the knickers laying there, clearly a recent placement and what looked like a fresh load of cum spread over the gusset. I chuckled to myself and sped up wondering if I’d catch the owner, my heart rate monitor telling me I’d slowed too much and I must speed up to get home.

For no other reason than familiarity I ran the same way again the following morning, this time at a much more gentle pace. The woods were dead with people obviously enjoying a Sunday lay in. I slowed to nothing more than a quick walk when I approached the spot I’d found the knickers in. They’d gone which didn’t surprise me but only a metre or so away were a new pair, red this time and just as skimpy.

A note was clipped to them and I stood pondering what to do when a mountain biker came hurtling past. Feigning a stretch I bent down and exaggerated my movements, quickly grabbing the undies and stuffing them in my pocket before dashing off before anyone could see me and a bit in embarrassment.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *urvytreatWoman  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Amazing start!!!!! Wonder who the knickers belong too???

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

good start. Curious

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hoofing mate!

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *irsttimecouple2018Couple  over a year ago

South Ayrshire

So what instrument did you play? (Ex wafu)

By *eylandlad555Man  over a year ago

Leyland

By *heekybexsCouple  over a year ago

clitheroe

Love it x

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Looking forward to hearing what was on the note

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic start !

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ptgadgetMan  over a year ago

Colorado Springs

Great start!

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Interesting start

Grantham

I got home in record speed, my heart racing as I stepped into my kitchen and fumbled about for the knickers. There was no sign of any cum and I found myself sniffing them, instantly scolding myself for being so pervy. I momentarily forgot about the note as I imagined someone leaving them there, my stiffening cock drooping a bit as the thought of them not belonging to a female spread through my mind.

The note was written neatly but appeared a bit cryptic.

FAB

BOOTIELOVER

SAY HI.

(Note - I’ve hidden the real username - apologies if this actually exists)

I studied it several times. I didn’t make sense apart from the obvious last line. What did Fab and Bootielover mean?

I ran a bath and googled Fab, thousands of options coming up, non of which were helpful in any way. Time to phone a friend. I’d been on two big tours with Mitch and he, like me, had spent most of his 20s trying to shag anything with a pulse and sometimes that wasn’t even a necessity!! I told him my story and lay in the water slightly aghast as he briefed me on a website he used often.

Bootielover will be her username he added as I typed into Google while he gave me more information. I hung up, cut short my soak and logged in to create a profile and a huge step into the unknown.

Grantham

"So what instrument did you play? (Ex wafu) "

Haha piss off….I played a 3 foot sniper rifle!!!

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *teve_38Man  over a year ago

doncaster

We know what wafu's are good for

ayr / glasgow

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 18/02/22 04:38:58]

Reigate

Hoofin start Royal... Keep it up!

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *obrightMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Grantham

I became way too obsessed with creating a profile which I hoped would rival anyones. Looking at pictures, reading stories and marvelling at the sheer beauty of some woman I almost forgot to sea

Rich for the one that had brought me here in the first place. It took me a while to work out how but eventually I found the search facility and nervously typed in her username.

Unsurprisingly there was only one profile matching my search, a full profile with 30 odd public pictures, some videos and a friends only section I couldn’t yet access. My cock twitched as I slowly took in the photos. I knew by the knickers next to me her size, the photos confirming curves. My cock was now rock hard as I studied her gorgeous nipples, a piercing near her pussy and a splash of ink on different parts of her body.

I chose to read her verifications, a list of nearly 20 people describing in varying levels what they’d got up to. Men, women and couples had all described their exploits and I instantly knew she was no shrinking violet.

All this meant nothing though if I didn’t message and I composed myself, choosing my words, wanting to be a bit more articulate than I found your pants let’s fuck!

I titled my message ‘It’s amazing what you find’. The content took a bit more thought…..’I appear to be in possession of your knickers having discovered them whilst out on my run this morning. Sadly I didn’t get to discover you but your profile has really made that something I’d like to happen. What’s a guy got to do for that to happen?’

A bit cheesy but at least she knew I exist. I pressed send, busied myself getting dressed and played the waiting game hoping I’d get a reply. I didn’t have to wait long.

somewhere nice

Loving this!!!

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Terrific

Kettrin

[Removed by poster at 18/02/22 07:22:29]

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving this.

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Nice..

By *astsussexladMan  over a year ago

Somewhere only I know

Great story so far, building nicely

Good start

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

Derby

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

wirral

Grantham

The bluntness of her reply shocked me a bit. I’d expected something quite chatty and introductory but was met with a short, sharp question that was very much straight to the point.

‘Where do you live?’

I replied stating my street name.

‘Are you free now?’….the next question just as blunt.

I told her yes. I’d be free once I’d pulled some jeans on and found some footwear.

She replied quickly. ‘Walk between the pub and the takeaway at the bottom of your road. The canal runs from right to left. Follow the flow of the water. I’ll be along there at some point. It’s up to you to find me. If you think it’s me, walk past, double back and whistle a tune’.

Bloody hell I’d not had anything so covert since working in Sierra Leone and wondered if cammo’s and my ghillie suit would be better suited. I replied with a simple ok, pulled some jeans on and set off on my adventure. She must be relatively close I thought as I took my time, more public now up and about.

The canal ran behind houses and bisected the towns roads at several points. It was a beautiful walk and one I hadn’t discovered in my short time here. I made a mental note to Google it when home and plan a new run but right now my mission was to find the owner of the knickers that were nestled in my pocket.

I’d walked a good 10 minutes or so when the path narrowed somewhat. A perfect place to ambush I thought as I noticed little side paths running into nearby domestic streets. A few benches appeared and I marvelled at her reconnaissance skills as I saw a female figure sat on the end bench. Her profile hadn’t offered me a face picture but her shape looked familiar.

I smiled as I walked past, marvelled again at her planning as a natural dead end appeared which meant no disruption from one direction. I turned, started to whistle and walked back with a purpose, my heart pounding in my chest.

“So you’re the one that found my knickers then” she smiled as I took in the picture infront of me. “I am indeed, and I’m so pleased I did” I replied confidently, a smile spreading over her face. “I’m so pleased you did as I appear to have ran out” she said, a poker face of perfection as she let her coat fall open revealing a basque, hold ups, no bra and of course no knickers, the glint of her piercing catching the mid morning sun and sparkling.

“Fuck me!” I hissed approvingly. “Oh I intend to” she replied dryly, my cock straining in my jeans. “Feel free to release him” she grinned as she nodded towards my crutch, my hand unzipping myself in record speed. “Ooh good morning” she smiled, her hand grabbing me and guiding me into her mouth.

I could hear her fingering herself as her expert mouth worked it’s magic, her wetness turning me on even more as her tongue traced a line around the tip of my cock. “Isn’t this just perfect” she mumbled, “now be a good boy and fill my mouth with cum”, her head bobbing faster as she gave instructions.

I came hard, a slight twitch in my legs as I emptied myself inside her hungry mouth. “Why thank you” she grinned, showing me she’d taken every drop. “Now run along, my husband will be wondering where I am, but don’t worry you’re on the keep list and I’ll be in touch very soon”.

With that she got up, re fastened her coat and casually walked down a path I hadn’t previously noticed leaving me stood there, my cock now floppy but exposed.

Who woke the WAFU up?? Surely you are only awake for scran

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Yes more please

wirral

Brilliantly x

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

By *eecekydawn100Couple  over a year ago

Hedge End

Ha ha ha!!

London

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Great story

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Dudley

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Keep going please, this story is really good so far

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Grantham

I was in a bit of a daze as I walked home, the whole situation a bit surreal. From finding a pair of knickers and being nosy, I’d set up a profile on a previously unknown site and now had a full on public bj from someone who’s name I didn’t even know.

By the time I got home I flopped onto the sofa, caught up on some recorded programmes but soon found myself logging back in, my curiosity dominating my thought process. A green message told me I’d been verified, the accompanying words telling how I was punctual, easy to communicate with and well proportioned in the trouser department. I’ll take that I grinned to myself as I noticed an inbox.

It was her. ‘There’s a park behind your street. In the top left corner stands a derelict toilet block. I’ll be behind it at approximately 7.15 this evening just as the light starts to fade. I’m yours if you want me’.

I could see she was online but chose to take a while before replying. I didn’t want to play games as such but I certainly didn’t want to appear too keen.

I dozed and watched tv, fed myself and showered so I was clean and fresh ahead of round 2. I knew the park got locked at 7pm prompt but knew enough tricks to make sure I could get in without any hassle. A quick trip round Google earth earlier had given me a visual cue as to where I was aiming and I kept myself pressed against the tree line so my silhouette didn’t attract any attention from people looking out their windows.

I could smell perfume before I saw signs of life, making a huge gamble which I hoped wouldn’t backfire. Stopping a few metres short of our meet point I quickly stripped, everything but my trainers coming off as I left a neat pile of clothes out of sight.

“Good evening” I said casually as I walked into view of her, my gamble met with wide eyes and surprise as she took in the view. “I do hope I’m not too over dressed” I continued as I extended my hand and formally introduced myself. Taken aback slightly, she stuttered that her name was Abby and joining the party she stepped out of her dress revealing all her glory.

I walked towards her with purpose. “Take me and do whatever you need to do” she instructed as she gave herself to me. My tongue pushed into her mouth as my middle finger slid between her legs and into her pussy. “Oooh fuuuuckkk” she sighed, steadying herself slightly as my finger found its target, my other hand now focused on her boobs, her right nipple being rolled between my fingers.

The gentle evening breeze brushed over our bodies as we embraced passionately, a second finger working its way inside her as her wetness increased. I bit her lip gently, my fingers clamping on her nipple more tightly as I felt her orgasm build. “Fuck me” she begged but I wanted full control and told her to wait. She came hard.

Wrexham

Don't stop now

By *arried-bi-guyMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

wirral

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ????

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Wow

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start please give us more

Grantham

I turned her around so she was facing the wall. I lifted her arms up and placed her hands against the cold brickwork, her fingers spread. I caught sight of her wedding ring and smirked knowing I was about to fuck another man’s wife. Using my knee I nudged her legs open, an approving sigh from Abby as I took full control of her.

She yelped slightly as my hand slapped her arse hard and authoritatively, my palm stinging slightly at the force. She groaned and trembled in anticipation, juices visibly running down her upper thighs as she waited for cock. “Fuck me” she begged again, a second smack to the backside telling her to be quiet. I knew exactly what I wanted to do next and dropped to my knees.

I pulled her bum cheeks apart gently, the right one sporting a hand-shaped mark and glowing red. She jumped slightly as my tongue flicked over her bum, but pushed back as I worked it deeper into her arse. Her trembling increased as she told me she’d never had her backside eaten before, my tongue busy as her soft moans filled the air. She was completely in my control and very obedient as I made her cum again.

“Is giving as good as receiving?” she quizzed. “Find out” I encouraged as we swapped positions. Her energy was wild as she lapped away greedily as if her life depended on it. With her left hand she wanked me to full stiffness while her right opened me up just enough for her tongue to probe me. Inaudible moans filled my ears as she gave me a thorough working over.

“Fuck that’s good” she beamed as I pulled away. “Bend over” I snapped as Abby leant back against the wall and offered me easy access. I wanted to tease and slowly rubbed my cock over her labia before pushing myself in deep, her wetness meaning I didn’t have to push hard to fill her up. I gripped her right hip with my right hand and held her shoulder with my left pulling her back onto my shaft as I started to pound her from behind.

I knew I wouldn’t last long and didn’t care, the sound of skin against skin filling the air as I quickened my pace. I tugged on her pony tail making her arch her back some more as my climax neared, the change of angle increasing the friction. I emptied myself in her in one powerful thrust and rested my body against hers as we both came down off our high.

“I’m yours any time you need me” she started, grabbing my attention as I eased out of her gently. “You can do to me whatever you like. My husband approves as long as I give him details. I have boxes I want to tick and I want you to help me tick them. Do you want to be part of my adventure?” I nodded yes, still breathless from my exertions as Abby smiled widely and winked before dropping to her knees. “Well in that case let me clean you up before you go home like a good slut should”.

The use of the word slut made me stiffen somewhat, something that didn’t go unnoticed. “I’m sorry big boy, no round two tonight but I’ll message you shortly and I promise you I’m very obedient”.

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

The Calls, Leeds

Brilliant x

Amazing I can't wait for more superb writing

barton le clay/Harrow

Great stuff

wirral

Fantastic

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

What a great way to help you settle into a new area

Wrexham

Brilliant, I can't wait for the next installment

Derby

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Very horny

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading g that hope there is more

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Grantham

A couple of days had passed before I heard from Abby again. I hadn’t minded the silence as work had been busy and it gave me time to settle in and learn the ropes. I’d logged online a couple of times but more for a picture perv than anything else, my messages and emails linked so if anyone did message then I’d know immediately.

Her message was long and detailed telling me all about her husband and her particular sexual needs. In short, she was very happily married, had plenty of sex and frequented clubs when physically possible but the need for more, the seedier side of sex if you like drove her to encounters like ours. I found myself nodding as I took in her words, her honesty appreciated as I genuinely understood her points.

Cheating was a real dilemma for me. I’d never been married as the risk of leaving someone widowed was all too real and I’ll openly admit to wanting to shag anything as a young marine but as I grew older I’d seen the effects cheating had had on lads in my charge, the dreaded letter while we were overseas. Abby assured me anything we did was happily endorsed by her fella so I relaxed my stance and let my mind wonder to what she would do to push her boundaries.

The next paragraph made me sit up more and pay more attention. For the second time in a couple of days she told me she wanted to be a slut and would happily use that name in place of her own. I wrestled with that, weighed it up and agreed with myself I’d play that one slowly and see how it materialised.

Her message concluded with her phone number, her preference to be contacted by whatsapp. I added her number to my contacts immediately, saving her name as Slut, a challenge to myself to get used to the name! I messaged her hello so she knew my number, a smile emoji in return and a quick message saying she’d message me again in the morning.

ayr / glasgow

Wrexham

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow. great story

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

London

Hope there is more to come.

wirral

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Burnham on Sea

Hoofing dit Royal!

Can’t wait to hear more

barton le clay/Harrow

The Calls, Leeds

Keep this going x so intrigued now x

Grantham

I set my alarm to wake a bit later than normal the following morning as I’d got a later start at work. As I cleared sleep from my eye I looked at my phone for the usual emails etc. I had three whatsapp messages all from her. The first quite simply said ‘good morning sir’, the second, which she’d sent a few mins later asked me to call her when I was up and the third was a picture of her sat completely naked on the edge of her bed. Her hands were on her knees and she sat bolt upright. Her last message had only been 10 mins ago so I hit dial.

“Good morning sir, your slut needs advising, would it be possible to flick your camera on and make this a video call?” I was a bit lost for words as I thumbed at my phone, Abby filling the screen, all smiley but still naked. She’d balanced the camera so I could see her. “So, how can I help you Slut” I asked, a smile on her face as she heard me address her.

“Well sir, I have to visit the shop floor at work today and would love to wear a short dress and hoped you’d help me choose but more importantly after you teased my bottom last night I’ve dreamt of having it filled so I just wondered if I should use this plug or this one?” the screen filling with two ample sized toys. My cock started to swell as naturally I chose the bigger of the two.

Abby stood, turned so I could see her bum and reached for some lube she’d already got on the bed. Her finger pushed straight into her backside with zero fuss as I started to gently wank at the show. With her bum now ready she coated the silver plug, a purple jewel sparkling at one end. It took a couple of efforts and I could see Abby twist it into herself, a final push seeing it disappear, just the purple end now visible.

She turned back to face me, my cock filling most of the screen. “Look how wet my cunt gets when my arse is full”, a sense of pride in her words as she teased open her pussy. “Does sir approve?” her finger pushing inside herself. She clearly loved showing off but I had to wrestle back the authority.

“Sir does approve, but a good Slut knows her place and waits to be told what to do. Your morning enthusiasm is noted but equally you’ve to show some control. I expect you to behave a certain way or you will be suitably punished. Please show some class in being a higher level Slut”. At that I killed the call and unashamedly wanked hard at the images I just witnessed knowing full well I’d hear from her again later.

The Calls, Leeds

Nice x

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Nice start!

barton le clay/Harrow

It's going well!

Kettrin

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

cambridge

Wrexham

Awesome can't wait

London

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Grantham

Work was going well and I was really beginning to look at introducing change to a company that really had a small town mentality. My boss was on board but issued caution as I looked at firing the appropriate rockets into the departments that needed it.

I grabbed lunch with one of the HR girls, a real hottie I’d noticed on my induction. She’d told me she was single 3 times in 20 minutes which was well and truly noted but as much as I warmed to her I couldn’t shake the images of Abby from my mind. I excused myself from her company, promising her we’d catch up again later in the week and set off to find somewhere quiet to text my slut.

The message was quick and simple and I pocketed my mobile before dashing off to a quick meeting with a team leader. He was really receptive to change and we went on much longer than I anticipated my phone buzzing away in my pocket.

I had to rush to my next meeting who was literally stood waiting. I apologised for being late and asked her to hold for 30 seconds while I quickly nipped to the loo. I didn’t need the loo but was desperate to see who the messages were from.

My phone told me that I had 5 unread WhatsApp messages from Slut. I couldn’t open them but saw 4 were videos. I felt myself twitch down below and promised I’d finish this next meeting in record time.

barton le clay/Harrow

Wrexham

More please

wirral

cambridge

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

Dudley

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Great read! Looking forward to more

Swansea

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Worcester

Awesome, loving the writing op

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *oodpair00Couple  over a year ago

wisbech

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Kettrin

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

ayr / glasgow

London

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Fantastic so far

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

Grantham

Getting back to my office I hit do not disturb on everything I had, settling down in my chair to finally view what she’d sent me. Abby worked in the offices of an engineering firm but frequently had to visit the shop floor to do checks. This was part of the job she enjoyed she told me previously as it broke up her day and allowed her to interact with more people.

I hit play on the first clip and it was immediately very obvious she’d hidden her phone in amongst a pile of bits as she finally came into view approaching one of the lads working. Her hi vis and clip board made her look very officious I noted and she stood chatting with the lad for a while before he knelt to look at something I couldn’t see. Abby bent to see, making no attempt to kneel, her dress riding up over her arse exposing her bum to the camera. The butt plug was still there, it’s appearance making my cock stiffen.

The second and third clips were variations on the same theme but different guys working on different machines but the fourth saw her save her best til last. It was clear from her body language (I couldn’t hear anything because of the machinery) that she’d got previous with this guy as they were very flirty, Abby kissing his cheek as she came into view. All of the other guys had knelt to take a reading off their machine but Abby went for it herself, again bending and revealing herself. The machine minder looked about to see if anyone was watching, removed his glove and slipped a finger inside her pussy.

She didn’t even flinch as he pushed it in and out at a decent pace, her legs spread wider as he entered her with a second. She finally stood and turned to face him, her boobs free and exposed. She pulled on her nipple and directed his mouth to it, her own fingers replacing his as he licked and sucked on her. She looked straight at the camera, smiled and waved before it finally cut out leaving me frustrated with a solid hard on.

Her final message was written. She joked about always looking after the foreman and told me she hoped I was having a good day. I free’d my manhood, took a pic and replied telling her she’d left me in this state. The ticks went blue immediately and her reply told me she needed it inside her later and if I wanted I could pick her up from work. Before I could reply another message gave me directions and a third contained a web link.

ayr / glasgow

Kettrin

Wrexham

Fantastic

somewhere nice

Just keeps getting better ….

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Swansea

cambridge

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

#

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

wirral

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

st helens

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Amazing story, really well written. Which did surprise me from an exbooty.

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Fantastic story

London

Grantham

I was horny and in a demanding mood when I pulled up outside her work just as Abby emerged from the offices with a group of other women. I beeped my horn so everyone looked at her as she walked over, a barrage of questions inevitably heading her way the following morning.

She climbed in, slightly red faced and blushing as she fastened her seat belt and told me to drive. I ignored her, leaning over and giving her a long lingering kiss, her body softening before I broke free and welcomed her like a long lost friend. “Yes, very funny” she smirked, reaching over and grabbing my cock with a vice like grip. “I need this inside me now, drive to the lay-by and make sure you make me cum” she said demandingly.

I drove out the car park as instructed but pulled over into a derelict industrial unit. “If you want to be my Slut then you do as I tell you. You can have my cock with pleasure but you’ll do as I say”. She muttered an apology before I told her to strip naked. She went to protest but I gave her a look that told her I was deadly serious.

I took my time driving out of town, Abby stark bollock naked beside me, her clothes on the backseat as I aimed for her desired lay-by. I quizzed her on the way and she told me it was a popular spot for action, especially at this time of night as people drive home from work.

She asked for permission to finger herself which I granted and I could hear how turned on she was as we got within 2 minutes of our destination. “Use the bottom entrance and limit your speed” she told me as I indicated to other road users and applied the breaks. Quite a few cars were already parked up, many empty as Abby confirmed they’d be in the nearby trees. “Park wherever, we’ll have to go for a walk” she informed as I found a spot and stopped the vehicle.

The entrance to the wooded area was a width of a car away so I told her she was to remain naked. Abby went to open the door but I stopped her, reaching into the glove compartment and showing her a lead I’d manufactured at work only an hour before. She nodded her approval and waited for me to open her door as she followed me obediently in clear view of anyone watching.

The path was quite clear and very well trodden as I led her into the unknown. Occasional clearings showed evidence of previous exploits, used condoms making it feel very seedy. “Fuck me wherever you like sir” she spoke as my eyes adjusted to a space ahead of me. I couldn’t see anyone else but had a feeling eyes were watching as I marched her forwards.

Releasing her collar I told her to drop to her knees feeding her my cock which she welcomed encouragingly. Her hands gripped my bum cheeks as she took me to the back of her throat. A body appeared to my left, a guy in his 50s nodding and signalling he wanted to watch. I nodded back before telling Abby to stand and lean against a nearby tree.

My cock was in her in a flash, her pussy as wet as I remembered as I gripped her waist and started to thrust. More bodies appeared but I didn’t care as Abby’s moans grew louder. One watcher had started to wank while others had crept closer. I turned Abby around so she could see her audience, her pussy flooding as she took in the crowd. She came quite quickly, her noises now quite theatrical as I pounded her hard.

My climax wasn’t far away and I needed to exert my power over her. Pulling out of her pussy I told her to kneel, moving around so my cock was a matter on millimetres away from her mouth. Her tongue flicked out but I told her no as I wanked myself to completion, jets of spunk flying over her face as I emptied myself over her. She looked hot as cum dribbled down her face, some approving comments coming from the audience.

The guy wanking edged closer and I nodded for him to replace me, his cock erupting within seconds giving her a second load. Politely she said thank you before I took her back to the car, cum still on her as we headed for home.

She didn’t touch herself or say a word other than confirming her address. Pulling onto her drive I let her out, Abby walking naked into her house, cum still coating her. I couldn’t fault her dedication to being my slut, my mind already racing ahead as to what I could do next to raise the bar and completely get her under my spell.

Kettrin

Terrific

Derby

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Reigate

wirral

Great

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

ayr / glasgow

This is a very horny and well written story

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Swansea

st helens

Grantham

I messaged Abby the following morning telling her in detail that for the next few days there’d be no communication between us, she was to dress more conservatively and not to have sex with anyone, masturbate or be flirty in anyway. She replied saying she understood and my plan had kicked into action much easier than I thought it would.

I was off the following day and chose my location perfectly to watch her leave her house for work. She had dressed down significantly and when she was out of sight I emerged from my hideout and strode confidently to her front door.

The door opened after only a few seconds of waiting and I was let in and shown to the kitchen. “She’s hooked on my plan” I said as the kettle was put on and we set about sorting out the event of all events. Unbeknown to Abby, her fella and I had met on the sly when he messaged me privately a few days earlier. He wasn’t shy in telling me her ultimate dream and between us we’d set the ball rolling.

We dotted i’s and crossed t’s making a couple of lists and assigning tasks. The plan was set for Saturday night, 3 days away and if we could nail this then not only Abby but all of us were in for a night we’d never remember.

“Make sure she wears this” I instructed chucking him the parcel that had been delivered the previous evening. He whistled his approval before hiding it under their bed. We shook hands as I left knowing the next time we saw each other Abby’s world would be blown upside down.

I felt strong in the gym late that morning, enjoying my time off and daring to dream of what the weekend would bring. Lunch saw me meet up with the HR girl, our relationship getting stronger each time we spent time together. Platonic for now but once I’d got the weekends antics done and dusted my plan was to take this to the next level.

Life was feeling good. Civvies weren’t too bad after all!!

wirral

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

somewhere nice

Mmmmmm I wonder what’s on the cards??

Wrexham

Fantastic, can't wait for the weekend

Worcester

Fantastic & well written

Burnham on Sea

Looking forward to the weekend xx

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset