FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy and Reality - where is the line

Fantasy and Reality - where is the line

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sexual fantasy and erotic reality are so closely linked

Lisa is my sister in laws sister and a right flirt and tease, she knows it so well - little giggles when she "accidently" bends over in front of you revealing no much more than a piece of string between her legs and play acting out when no one is around and knowing that those moments of exposure to a hot blooded man watching alone is tantamount to torment

Add into that the rarest of occasions she visits when I am working at home where your both alone in the house and she just has no control over her body language

All leads to the fact that Lisa is a Tart/Slut at times and she knows it

So imagine my surprise when on this occasion and because I was off out early that I left to go and have my shower that there I was naked all soaped up when she stepped naked into the shower with me - further imagine to my absolute amazement the feeling when she sank to her knees and took my cock in her mouth like an older pro would do

There I was slowly fucking her mouth thinking what the hell is going on here, whilst smiling at the same time

I will not lie but knowing who she was made my cock twitch even more and it was not long before we got carried away in the moment

I asked her if she wanted to feel my piss on her pussy - she said no, she wanted it in her pussy and mouth - I did need a second invite - so I let lose a nice controlled dribble into her mouth and she just swallowed it - wow - I held back on my flow, she stood up and for the first time she bent over and pulling her pussy lips apart from behind, beckoned me to fuck that very inviting well groomed smooth looking pussy - once again this guy did not need to think about it any more and my bell end was in her tight but comfortable pussy in a flash and I started to piss - what a fecking awesome feeling that was

After a short spurt, Lisa asked me to lay on the shower try floor - as I did she squated her trim body over my and proceeded to force my own piss all over me, and followed that by giving me the most amazing piss shower of her own

We stood up and we washed each other off, quickly made it to my bed and within a matter of seconds we were kissing as I laid on top of her and my throbbing cock pushed into here willing and waiting wet pussy

What followed was ..........

J xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Keep going

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What followed was.........

An unreal feeling knowing who she was that I shouldn't carry on whilst at the same time my cock was telling me different .......

With Lis'a legs pinned back to her shoulders, she revealed her still piss soaked pussy - leaning forward I used my hard long tongue to clean her up - she tasted divine - such a smooth pussy responded very quick to being rubbed and teased by my tongue and it was not long before to my surprise, Lisa explode and gushed straight into my mouth - I did not stop and it seemed the more I indulged in licking her, the more she gushed

Flipping her onto her knees and bringing her to the edge of the bed I pulled her awesomely sexy bum cheeks apart and gave her a nice deep rimming session at the same time as rubbing her now very excited clit

This went on for a while until I stood up and offered my throbbing bell end to her bum - Lisa did not struggle, her by now well lubricated wet arse, let my cock slip in , taking pictures and showing Lisa as I fucked her, was a good move because she was even wetter

Although I wanted to cum in her arse, I pulled and although she was immaculatly clean , I gave my cock a quick wash - then was back at her pussy in a flash

Slipping my still thobbing cock into her wet and willing pussy looked awesome at the same time as me slipping one of my fingers in her arse

We fucked lick this for a very long time with loads of moaning a wriggling going on until my balls just burst and my hot sticky spunk spurted up her puss so my , that as I looked down it was dribbling out of her pussy as I was still fucking her

WoW !!!!!!!!!!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow indeed

» Add a new message to this topic