FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first bi experience. Terrifying but unforgettable

My first bi experience. Terrifying but unforgettable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonistSeeker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

20 years ago. Until then I’ll be honest, I was 100% against same sex.

Had been in the gym and went for a shower. Guy comes in and takes the shower right next to mine which was unnecessary so my heart was thumping. And I was cross. Anyway, we were washing away and he gets a hard on and starts stroking right in front of me. My head was fucked but couldn’t take my eyes off him.

Before I knew it I was fully erect. But terrified We stood next to each other stroking and then he reached out and held my cock. It felt amazing so I got the courage to hold his. To this day I remember the confusion that I felt but also it was lovely

After a few minutes someone else came into the showers so we stopped and left. But we sat in the changing room benches and he sat in front of me stroking his cock, bold as brass.

I bottled it and went home but I’ll never forget that moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

So horny reading this

By *edonistSeeker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

I should probably try this again

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

"I should probably try this again "
..... You really should. There's something about being free and naked with other naked men that really does it for me. Guys often don't get much fun at home and a bit of bi on the side never hurt anyone. Some guys quite chatty in showers. Some have a sneaky glance, others not so much. I always try and get at least a semi on whilst showering.

» Add a new message to this topic