FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Squirter

The Squirter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucky123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wythall

I knew she squirted from our first chat on FAB, her pictures on here showed lots of wet spots! It had been a while since I’d experienced a proper towel soaker so when Becky agreed to meet I was very excited and stayed semi hard thinking of it for 24 hours! I picked her up near her family home, kids had gone school and the old man was away! She looked stunning, tight black leggings, heels and a large coat covering….nothing! I’d joked about her not wearing a top and she obliged! We drove to a water park, no pun needed, it was quiet and we parked up, in seconds her coat was off and my hands were all over her amazing tits and inside her leggings! She was soaking and got a small towel out her bag which just covered the front seat! One flick of her clit got her flowing, I leaned down to taste her and it was sweet and sticky, it flowed some more, she screamed to be kissed and fingered and the flood gates opened! I kid you not it was like fucking Niagara Falls, the towel was soaked, my car seat was soaked, it was even on the windscreen! She laughed and asked if I liked, I said I loved it! We had been parked up for 12 minutes lol she said do you fancy another one and so the flood gates opened once more! My car smelt like wet pussy for an age, the seat took weeks to dry and Becky was never to be seen again! I love a squirter but be warned if she is a real squirter she will make a fucking mess lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic