FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My colleague

My colleague

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nythingoestonight OP   Man  over a year ago

blackpool

It was a horrible Monday morning it was raining heavily and was windy I pulled up in the car park and saw my colleague Stacey we walked to the office together and Stacey was telling me that she had fallen out with her husband as he was going away on a stag do to Prague for the weekend.

Now Stacey was about 5ft 3 with blonde hair and an exceptional full figure with some amazing tits and an even better arse.

Me and Stacey had always been flirty and the banter was sometimes a little racey. I joked with Stacey and ‘said while the cat is away’ Stacey laughed at me and we walked into the office.

On Wednesday Jim sent an email around the office asking who was going out for drinks on Friday Jim was the worlds mostboring man so I didn’t respond. However Stacey emailed everyone saying she had nothing else to do and would pop out for a few. I left it a while and the dropped an email to say I’d go for a cheeky few.

Friday night came and we headed to the kings arms literally there was only me Stacey and Jim. Stacey looked amazing and had really made an effort she had a short red dress which hugged her amazing plump figure and showed her amazing cleavage.

Jim was as boring as ever we had only been out 20 mins and I got a text

Stacey: fuck me he is boring

Me: I’d love to fuck you jk yeah he’s boring..

Stacey:lol should we ditch him

Me: god yes

Stacey’s phone started to ring she answered and then wandered off. She came back to the table and said sorry I need to go a bit of emergency and she pointed at her phone.

I sat awkwardly trying to think of how to leave. When my phone beeped

Stacey: I’m in the red lion hurry up

Me: how am I meant to get away now lol

Stacey: tick tock hurry up

Jim announced he was going to the toilet. When he went into the toilets I went to the red lion.

I quickly found Stacey who was knocking the drink back. ‘Your pretty d*unk already’ I said.

‘I dont get out often and I’m going to make the most of it’ she replied.

Stacey looked hotter than i had ever seen her. Her long black hair looked really shiny, her eyes looked big and beautiful and her tits looked Devine. My cock was stirring just looking at her. We chatted and chatted and the More d*unk we got the more flirty we got. We moved from the red lion and when we got outside Stacey grabbed my hand and we held hands all the way up to the nightclub.

When we got into the night club Stacey bought 8 shots of black sambucca and handed me 4 we necked them and then she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

On the dance floor she danced and was rubbing herself against me. Which I happily returned the favour my cock was hard. Stacey started girating her arse against my cock.. oh shit I thought I hope she’s too d*unk to notice. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.. someone’s a big boy she said her hand rubbing my hard cock through my jeans. She started kissing me her tongue gently carressing my tongue whilst her hand continued rubbing my cock.

Holy shit she is married, I am married what the fuck am I doing I’m in the middle of a night club anyone could see us.. i didn’t stop though I was enjoying it far too much.

Stacey took me by the hand and pulled me outside and round the back of the club. She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock and wanked it slowley still kissing me. She then took out her phone and and rang a taxi.

We jumped in and I said go to yours first and then he can drop me off I’ll make sure you get home safely. She cuddled into me and said aww your such a good one.

When we got to Stacey’s she whispered in my ear come in no ones home. She didn’t need to ask me twice.

When we got through the front door Stacey took my hand leading me to the bedroom. She pushed me on the bed and took her dress off. Revealing some sexy Lacey black knickers and bra. Now Stacey was a big girl but fucking beautiful with it. I slid over to her and started kissing her all over her beautiful body taking her bra off and releasing her big beautiful tits.

Stacey pushed me back and pulled my jeans and boxers off and took my cock in her mouth. My cock was throbbing and the sight of it in Stacey’s willing mouth was just too much. I put my hand on the top of her head and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth which felt amazing. Stacey’s tongue was running over my helmet which was sending me over the edge.

I was just about struggling to stop myself cumming when Stacey took my cock out of her mouth and lay back showing me her beautiful pussy I instantly put my head between her legs and started working my tongue around her lips moving closer to her clit. Stacey’s hands were holding my head and pushing my face deep into her wet pussy. All of a sudden Stacey’s leg started shaking and she moaned loudly her pussy flooded my mouth and it tasted Devine.

I then took my cock and drove it into Stacey’s pussy fucking her hard. Her plump body looked amazing and looked even better when I put her legs over my sholder so I could get my cock deeper into her pussy Stacey’s pussy pulsated around my throbbing cock and screamed she was cumming. I felt my balls tighten and cum started suprting from my cock straight into her already wet pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus! I hope this is true.

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Lush

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

There will be more to cum

Hopefully

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Cant wait for next story.love it so arousing.

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Stacy could do with more I’m sure.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

ANTRIM

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Nice!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

I hope there's more

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Amazing

By *obajxMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Nice story

Did she dye her hair at some point between Monday evening and the Friday?

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *nythingoestonight OP   Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Good spot she must have ??

By *im69000Man  over a year ago