FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Waiting for Sir..

Waiting for Sir..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's dark in his study, still so early in the morning but I've been told to be waiting for him...stripped to my black lace underwear and heels, facing the wall, legs apart, trembling slightly, hands flat against the wall. My hair is tied up in a ponytail better to pull and grab and twist. My pussy is already wet, my heart is beating fast, my body braced for the pleasure and the pain and the unexpected. I hear his footsteps along the corridor, the turn of the door handle, the sound of him taking his belt from his trousers. My eyes have been downturned but I can't resist glancing to see his shadow large against the wall, looming over me. I stay very still, despite my heart beating so fast against my chest, I can feel my nipples harden against my bra my clit already pulsing at the thought of his touch. Still neither of us have said a word. He runs his fingers so softly at first slowly from my feet up my legs, across my stomach and chest...he teases me by not touching all the places that long for him, but then his touch gets harder the strokes more instense, I can't resist moving my hand a little to touch his hand as it passes my hips...I feel a swift, sharp amd stinging slap across my head for touching without permission. He grabs my pussy hard so that I can't help but cry out, but it feels so amazing so intense...he then kisses me tenderly at first on my neck, bites my ear whispers 'good girl' which makes me moan despite myself. He start to stroke and whip me gently with his belt, first on my arse and then my pussy, I arch my back craving more , he puts the belt between my legs and pulls both ends up so the leather is hard and tight up against my clit, he pulls it tighter until I can't help but rock against it "that's it fuck it slut...faster!" when I am nearly ready to climax he stops abrubtly, and in that moment I love, he slowly almost ceremoniously takes his belt and loops it round my neck...I tilt up my face to recieve it...then Sir tightens it hard, nearly choking me and pulls me to the floor onto my hands and knees where I wait on all fours, eyes lowered as he sit on his chair and unzips his trousers and takes out his beautiful hard cock ready for me to clean him adoringly with my tongue....x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow more please.horny love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing start

By *akbearMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Wow amazing