FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeurism

Voyeurism

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I knock on the door, the door opens and your stood there naked in full glory. You lead me into the living room and strip me naked, running your hands down my body as you sit me down on a chair.

You lay down on the floor in front of the chair and start playing with your self, running your hands all over your body. Sucking your fingers on one hand and Sliding you fingers in and out of your wet pussy with the other moaning until you cum.

You look up at my hard cock pulsing and dripping with pre cum. You say "I want all your cum all over me" as you lay back on the floor.

I kneel down over you and start wanking my hard cock, you sit up and spit onto my cock! You tell me to "wank that cock as faster and as harder as you can" Which I do to the point of my cock going blood red as I squeeze and pump my hot cum all over your stomach, boobs, neck and face.

I look at you with a big smile on my face, I lean down and lick up your stomach over your boobs tasting my cum as I move up! I give you a hot kiss and share my cum with you.

I stand up, get dressed and leave as you still lay naked on the floor with a smile on your face.

Wow I got hard as fuck typing this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic