FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ten minutes of heaven / hell

Ten minutes of heaven / hell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aster of the Dawn OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford (ish)

Dan sat on the seat on the picnic table at the end of the access road on the edge of the park, it was just getting dark and it was very quiet.

he had been chatting to Abbie for ages online and finally she had agreed to meet with him, for a chat or more she said.

Abbie was domme, she was trans she was bi and she was domme.

In addition she was 22 and he was 56 she had said they would meet and see if she considered him worthy, and also said for her 'safety' she would have a friend present who she thought Dan would also like to meet.

The car stopped and Dan watched as the two girls alighted from the car, both in mini skirts both in flat shoes both in tight tops showing their small yet perfect breasts.

they walked towards him and he recognised Abbie from her pictures.

standing in front of him Abbie spoke

'did you do as i ordered you fucking old whore'

dan looked up at her

'yes i did'

Abbie stared at him

'its Mistress Abbie, forget again and we leave, so did you'

Dan looked at her

'Yes Mistress Abbie i did as you said'

Abbie looked at him

'prove it old man'

Dan rose and slowly slid the front of his joggers down to reveal the pink lace knickers covering his hard cock.

Abbie looked at him

'your wifes i assume bitch'

Dan stared at the ground

'Yes Mistress Abbie'

Abbie and her friend both laughed

'oh i do love using married men' she said as she looked at him.

then she stopped laughing and spoke

'take the joggers off, take you shirt off and lay face down on the table'

Dan did as she said and suddenly he felt very very vulnerable.

Abbie spoke again

'A choice for you old man, and one you will not get again'

Dan looked

'what choice Mistress Abbie'

She laughed

'choose A or B'

Dan looked

'A Mistress Abbie'

Then she spoke again

'choose A or M'

Again he chose

'A Mistress Abbie'

as he finished speaking her felt the other girl move in front of him she lifted her skirt to reveal her black lace knickers and a rock hard 8 inch cock held in place only by the fabric.

he felt Abbie move behind him and as she did so he heard her speak

'have you ever sucked cock old man'

Dan replied

'no Mistress Abbie'

Both girls laughed

'you will now bitch open wide'

As Abbie spoke from behind him he felt the girl in front of him step closer, her knickers pulled down her thick hard cock pressed into his mouth, their was no subtlety no tenderness she just rammed herself into his mouth and slowly started to fuck his face.

As she did it she held him down by pressing on his back, and as he felt her cock deep in his mouth he felt his knickers being pulled to the side, he felt something cold on his ass hole, he realised what was about to happen, he tried to move tried to speak but could do neither, he felt his ass opened by soemthing, a finger a gloved finger, then two, he moaned and as he did so he felt something thicker pressed against his ass something thick and hard he couldnt see but he knew just what i was and Abbie slid her cock deep into his ass hole.

now he was unable to move forward or backwards, his face was being fucked his arse was being fucked, both fucked rough hard and fast, then the girl in front of him orgasmed she fired spunk into his mouth and down his throat, holding herself in his mouth as she did so.

At the same time he felt Abbies cock growing inside him, felt her tense and felt her cum deep into his ass hole.

He moaned and gasped as the girl pulled out of his mouth moaned again as Abbie withdrew and then as his body relaxed he realised he was alone.

He watched as their car drove away, reaching down for his clothes he realised they had gone.

He was left in just the lace knickers, alone in the park.

Reaching down to the rubbish bin close by her retrieved the carrier he had secreted there, pulled out his car keys and ran the 20 metres to his car where he had clothes in the boot.

no one saw and he drove home the taste of spunk in his mouth and dripping from his ass hole.

As he walked in the door of the house his wife of many years Ann was in the living room, she looked up and smiled, go get a shower darling then come and tell me all about Mistress Abbie.

Dan gasped as she laughed

'dont worry darling, Mistress Abbie has owned me for weeks, now she owns us both'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Very hot

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

» Add a new message to this topic