FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stories of a Submissive...

Stories of a Submissive...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The truth is I didn't know I was a submissive not until I met Sir. The first time we kissed it felt like my nerve endings were on fire, my whole body yearned to be pressed tight and hard against him, my legs wrapped around him. I wanted to be kissed breathless. Even then I felt his control, his power, the sweet secret knowledge that at last, in him, I'd met my match.

I asked him to train me, to make me his sub. I read countless books and forums and articles so I could understand why this dynamic worked and how to be perfectly, ecstatically submissive. Our messages grew increasingly intimate and kinky, we shared our fantasies and past experiences in long conversations that lasted well into the night. Leaving me so sexually frustrated that I'd climax in deep raging waves, desperatly wishing it was his hands on my pussy on not my own.

The next time we met after that first kiss I was nervous and blushing. Wearing underwear I had bought just for him, black silk and lace. I'd spent forever in the bath making sure my body was perfectly shaved and soft and perfumed for him, my blonde hair smooth and silky. I wore a little denim dress chosen for the buttons which ran down the front. Hoping he'd undo each one in turn and unwrap me like a present.

I entered his study and he was sat waiting for me a calm almost cool look on his face. I had asked him to take complete control and one look told me he would do exactly that. I even felt a spark of fear. He beckoned me to him and instinctively crawled and knelt in front of him as he sat on his leather chair studying me, his eyes rooted on mine as he cupped my chin and kissed me at first softly but then hard and deep and roughly. I felt like I was being devoured, claimed, owned - even then. He asked me to undo my dress and feeling a surge of confidence and power I undid each button on my tight dress slowly, arching my back so he could see me revealed inch by inch. My soft, white breasts full and pert in my little black bra, my nipples now so hard...my long body and little waist and the curve of my hips and ass. I felt supremely sexy as I displayed myself to him, looking at him with eyes no longer innocent, no longer shy. Wanting him to drink me in like man dying of thirst.

"Good Girl" he said, and I felt my pussy clench at those words. " now get on all fours". I did as he asked, taking care to arch my back and raise my arse high in the air for him to admire. I heard a sound, the drag and pull of leather against his trousers then the feel of a belt being laid upon my neck "how does that feel?" he asked ...I stammered "nice...I think" "and what about if I do this?" he said calmly whilst looping the belt around my neck and then pulling it hard. The sensation was instantly erotic. I felt myself get embarrassingly wet as my panties creamed at the feel of the restraint. I had no idea what was going to happen next but every inch of me was longing for it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * perfect GentMan  over a year ago

here there and everywhere

By *ssex-MikeMan  over a year ago

Tilbury

Great start

» Add a new message to this topic