FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stories of a Submissive Part 2

Stories of a Submissive Part 2

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sir had told me to meet him at his friend's house, the friend was away but had asked everything we did to be recorded for him to enjoy on his return.

I stood for a moment outside the  house, trying to calm my breath. Under my cotton dress I wore pretty blue underwear I'd bought for today. I hoped the delicate frill and pretty lace might make me look more sweet more innocent, perhaps Sir would go easy on me then, that brutal side I'd seen glimmers of would stay hidden?

I walked in to see Sir sat waiting in an armchair  for me. "stand against the wall" he said coldly. I did as I was told "do not look at me at all until I ask you to, do you understand?" " yes I stammered" I heard an intake of breath and with a steely edge to his voice he said "yes, what?!" "yes Sir" I replied in a whisper. "good girl, now you are going to undo that dress".

My fingers trembled a little as I undid the buttons on my dress. "now open your legs...wider..!" I did as I was told feeling a heat of shame and lust rising in my cheeks "now pull down those panties and bend over slightly for me...I want to see your pretty pussy and you are going to stay there just like that while I wank over you". I heard the sound of his zip being undone and then the sound of him stroking his cock.

I felt so exposed and submissive, knowing he could see all of me, my pussy which I knew now was soaking wet, my tight little arsehole which I knew he loved.

My Dom told me to turn around but keep my eyes lowered. He ordered me to crawl to him and clean his balls with my tongue. This was the first time I'd done this to him and I was a little shy - he felt my hesitation and twisting my hair in his hand pushed me so my lips were crushed against the softness of his balls. I didn't need reprimanding twice and took great pleasure in licking and sucking him with soft and then stronger strokes. I stayed on all fours as I cleaned him, I could feel his eyes on my body inspecting me, "your body is unreal do you know that? My slut has a gorgeous body" I gasped as he said 'slut' "oh and I thought you didn't want to be called names" he said mockingly, pulling me up and putting his hand between my legs "and look how wet you are?" he smiled at me with a hard look in his eyes and began to finger fuck me so hard grasping my neck at the same time.

I could hardly take it I felt utterly at his mercy, my body feeling shots of pleasure and pain until I cried out as an orgasm washed over me, it felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before. "Good girl...now look what you've done, you've squirted all over my hand, you're going to have to clean that up".

I'd never squirted in my life, I looked at his big hand wet with my juices and in a rush of shame and longing fell to my knees and licked his palm, sucked each finger, savouring the taste of my own cum. He put all his fingers in my mouth gripping me tight and forced me to look at him. I saw such pride there as he praised me and then he told me I was now allowed to take his cock into my mouth.

I took my time, I dragged my nails gently across his thighs as I licked his cock in big long wet strokes from base to tip, swirling my tongue around the head looking at my Dom the whole time wanting him to see my adoration, my sheer fucking desire. Then I took his cock in my mouth and went to use my hand too "ahh no hands, put them behind your back" he said sternly. So I sucked him, at first slowly but then faster and deeper, gagging as his cock got wetter the taste of his pre cum mixed with my saliva. "faster slut" he demanded grabbing my hair and pushing me deeper onto his cock and then setting his own pace until I was gagging and struggling. "good girl, stop, calm" I took a breath, felt a rush of calm wash over me, looked at him and for the briefest of moments we shared a secret smile. Knowing each was playing their role to perfection, each of us utterly transported by the kinkiness of our play the electricity between us. "Again" he said "but slowly...take it all" I took almost all of his cock in my mouth " now stay there and look at me"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic