FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > leg spreaders

leg spreaders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm meeting a new girl on Thursday and have just finished making a double shoulder width leg spreader bar for her as I think the standard A Summer ones are too tame and narrow. I'll post on here how it went in a few days. She will also be cuffed and maybe blindfolded too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leg cuffs now attached to the bar and I've just found out that although she can be very sub it's her first time using such devices. Also looks like a mate of mine will be turning up mid afternoon as she's restrained and blindfolded. She's aware it MIGHT happen but not when and who as she's never met him

So we met last week at the train station. I had already got her ticket and she turned up in heels and a LBD , brave considering the weather was a tad chilly.

We got a coffee and boarded the train, managing to find a `fairly secluded` 4 seat so we could relax out a little. I ttok my coat off and placed it on my lap as we sat down and she had done the same with her cardigan. Immediately she began stroking my hard cock through my jeans, and her thumb dipped over the top of my jeans to press my piercing, then quickly darted to her mouth for a taste of my leaking cum.

Meanwhile my hand was betwen her thighs feeling her shaved and nickerless pussy. She spread wider and I managed to get two fingers in her,and we hadn`t even left the station yet ! Both of us were getting really hot and squirming about in the seats, so much so that a guy facing us on the opposite side and about 4 seats along was leaning into the aisle to get a better view.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Mind the gap!

As the train was pulling out we thought it best to calm down as I knew the guard would be along any second to check our tickets. The remaining 40 minutes or so were exquisite torture for us both, though we did keep having the occasional stroke and touch of each other. Arriving at my mate's flat we let ourselves in and I went to shower. She busied herself removing her outer clothing so all she had on was the Basque I had told her to wear. On my return to the bed chamber it was a gorgeous sight. On her back fucking herself with a larger than average vibrator and the horniest look in her eyes that you could imagine. Already hard from her playing with me I climbed onto the bed and rammed the toy deep into her making her squeal. Or she would have done had my member not been stuffed into her hungry and eager mouth

I should also add at this point we had only previously met for a genuine coffee/social look see meet !

She was already close to cumming, as being treated rough and used is her thing, so I leaned down to eat her pussy and lick that clit for all I was worth as the Vibe pounded in and out of her. Just as she was on the brink, I withdrew all contact from her, to see her disappointment and almost rage at not cumming.

I then took the spreader bar from the bag and assisted her to fit it to her ankles and her eyes grew wide in wonder at the sensation of being held open and unable to stop whatever was to come. She obediently placed her hands behind her back when told, and accepted the cuffs she had brought,being snapped around her wrists. When she was suitably restrained, I continued the face fucking from earlier, and reached down to slide ,at first,two -then three - then four fingers up her. IN minutes she beganspasming in sweet orgasm and squirted all over my hand and my mates bed.

By *ctavius StuntMan  over a year ago

london

I made a very good spreader bar from an aluminum crutch. It works great and is adjustable.

Things were now heating up and she was now writhing on the bed as the cuffs were digging into her back a bit. Fuck me she was begging but all I did was grab her cold and flip her roughly over. I grabbed the vibrator and made her clean her pussy juices off it and climbed between her legs bracing my feet against the bar. Ready? I asked and as she tried to arch her vaginal lips against me I just stoked up and down at her sopping wet entrance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont stop thr ffs...lol

By *even leighWoman  over a year ago

surrey

Yeah don't stop there babe tell the rest of it . X

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Ur being very gentle....are you gay?

One hand by her head holding the vibrator deep in her mouth so she could taste herself deep in her throat I inched into her pussy until buried full length to the hilt. DEEPLY up her as my feet were now pushing against the bar. 'Whoa' she was trying to say despite the mouthful she had. This was due to my thumb pressing into her tight bum hole - we had agreed no anal yet earlier on but she was unable to resist me pushing her boundaries. I rubbed some more of her fluids around her arse and my thumb now slid home. Removing the toy she growled at me ' No one can make me cum from behind anyway' . I now increased my tempo the newly freed up hand reaching sound to roughly squeeze her well rounded boobs and pinch her nipples. NNoo o o she was spitting through clenched teeth but her orgasm was beginning to build

"Yeah don't stop there babe tell the rest of it . X"

surrey

"Ur being very gentle....are you gay?"

From what I have read doesn't look like she has used restaints before so I think he's easing her in with them .. Don't want to scare her by being to in her face now.. I'm sure she could take it though if he was push those boundrys...

Very good so far though can't wait to read the rest of it x

Luv this so far .. Keep going !!

"Luv this so far .. Keep going !! "
thanks for being patient. This is a TRUE meet and not a fantasy or story. More to follow tomorrow.

I brought my first spreader bar in la weekend, and omg I'm in love!

Can't wait for the next part!! X

[Removed by poster at 01/11/12 11:48:30]

Crack came the sound as one of the ankle cuffs came away from the bar and my weight shifted. This broke the rhythm and also prevented her from reaching the tipping point of ecstasy. The next crack was a painful sting on her buttocks as I smacked my hand down extremely hard for her no longer being truly restrained. More blows rained on her rapidly reddening cheeks ,which the wetness between her legs ,and the fact her bottom kept rising to meet my hand, showed she was enjoying way too much. 'But I said no anal' were the words that meant she had spotted what the next exquisite torture was. The 4" butt plug with fine spirals was lubed and offered up to her twitching anal entrance and gently inserted maybe half an inch or so. What occurred next surprised up both I later learned. Her hands still cuffed behind her she reached back and brushing my hand aside grabbed the suction cup shaped base. Expecting her to toss it aside I could only look on in admiration as she stared defiantly into my face and asked ' Like this? ' as she began stroking it in and out a little more each time. Until she was anally impaled fully on its length . M m mm expelled as she groaned and now I took advantage and balled her hair in my fist and slipped into her mouth again

More to cum tomorrow . She is reading this and getting extremely eager for a repeat

My piercing was now hitting the back of her throat as she enjoyed her self abuse and sucking me deep. I so needed to fuck her and now released her cuffs and the no longer true ankle restraints before pushing her unceremoniously onto her back. Lifting her ankles bye calfs up and wide I placed my helmet at her entrance and after a moment's hesitation plunged deep and hard into her waiting love box. The look of outrage and pleasure both evident in her face and eyes as I pinned her wrists to the bed, and my balls were slapping against the base of the plug up her Rosebud arse. Her orgasm gushed out of her and an indignant but subservient appearance took over her face

By *atboxWoman  over a year ago

burton on trent

well well what a lucky lady

"well well what a lucky lady"
She seems to think so but I'm equally lucky to find someone with matching tastes

luved that story... very sexy!! x

"luved that story... very sexy!! x "
NOT finished yet.!

Her legs were wide and wrapped around me so that her ankles met. Both slightly exhausted she asked for a rest and we both untwined from each other . Both standing to reach for the strawberry flavoured water we were stroking and kissing each other to retain the moment. She leaned forward to smooth or touch something on the bed and the temptation was too much for me. I dropped my drink and grabbed her hips immediately slamming my full length up her from behind. The squelching from our fucking was so loud and amazing to see and hear. One of her wrists was now pinned by me at the base of her back, and I allowed her the luxury of supporting herself against my onslaught with the other. 'Bastard' she snapped. 'You can't make me cum in this position . NOBODY ever has' . At that I yanked her head back with her hair, any harder and some may have been pulled out. 'My slut cums when I say' I growled in her ear now reaching round to twist her nipple with the hand that previously had her wrist. This rough handling was turning her on more and more and me also. Her cries and actions spurring me on to smash into her relentlessly and finally her knees almost buckled as buckets of gush squirted out in a massive orgasm. 'Wanker' she retorted which earned her a good few painful cock thrusts while I invaded her arse with the toy again and smacked her buttocks until red

Ohhh mmmmmmm

Mmmm I love them

"Ohhh mmmmmmm"
Glad you are enjoying

surrey

Well reading that sounds like it was a good afternoon.. I loved the part of the bloke on train watching should of invited him to come sit with u and join in xx

"Well reading that sounds like it was a good afternoon.. I loved the part of the bloke on train watching should of invited him to come sit with u and join in xx

"

And we would probably both let him. She was so wet between the legs that two fingers easily slipped up her. Would have loved her to suck my cock as he looked on then have him come over and start playing with her

Been messaged by her again and she's loving this. More to follow later

surrey

Keep stopping like that is not good for a girl u know can't wait to read more

"Keep stopping like that is not good for a girl u know can't wait to read more "
Now I finally did allow her a rest and at that I let her sit down. She was taking a drink and telling me that was her first time ever at orgasming while being done from behind. I still needed more and now pushed her back to push 3 fingers up her and move them inside in a come hither motion while licking her love button and slit. She was grabbing at the bed and sheets in a vain effort not to come again and the shouts and screams from her must have driven my mate's neighbors mad ! Soon I was rewarded with another load of sweet honey juice from between her thighs and lapped eagerly at it. Again I entered her pinning her wrists with one hand and mauling her tits with the other. Again the manhandling exciting her and finding herself pushed to the brink. We half wrestled until I was stood one leg on the bed and she was seated her greedily grabbing my prick. Sucking deeply and finger fucking herself the other hand wanking me. She now grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her throat. I applied pressure and this act seemed to tip us both as I finally shot my seed over her neck and chest as her body was wracked with her final orgasm. 'Wow, fuck me! ' we both exclaimed kissing passionately

surrey

Now that was good ... Shame you didn't fuck her arse after using butt plug would of loved to of read about the expresion on her face then lol

"Now that was good ... Shame you didn't fuck her arse after using butt plug would of loved to of read about the expresion on her face then lol

"

Am saving that for our next solo meet xxx

And just discussed the new matching wrist bar too

surrey

Now that should be an interesting read .. Don't forget to post it on here

By *oma83Man  over a year ago

Naughty Town

"Now that should be an interesting read .. Don't forget to post it on here "
DEFINITELY will. She won't be able to stop any boundaries being pushed if both restraint bars used

» Add a new message to this topic