FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Drive

The Drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a semi true story of my early dressing years. Please enjoy. It is not finished. If anyone likes the theme I'll write the ending soon.

In my twenties I dressed fully as a sexy woman. I'd wear my ex-wife's clothes. She had a great collection of lingerie, tight figure hugging dresses and heels.

She used to work shifts, which is when I used to dress up. I'd make sure I was hair free and would always put on my underwear before applying my make up.

It was always erotic as I started with a bra, filled with old stockings/tights to fill it out. Fastened the deep suspender belt around my waist and rolled up the black seamed fully fashioned stockings. Next came the silky French knickers. I then applied full make up, false eyelashes the works. Finally came the dress which come just above the knee and give me a nice curvy figure...slim waist with nice full boobs.

I brushed my wig and then the part I always enjoyed, slipping into 5 inch heels. Attached my false red nails and I was ready.

There I was ready to play with myself, when I suddenly had the urge to go out...go out for a drive I thought. I got very excited, so I hunted out my wife's fur coat and got the car keys from the drawer. I nervously stepped out, lucky we lived in a country lane with no neighbours.

I walked to the car, hearing my heels clicking on the drive and feeling of fresh air on my stocking clad legs.

Into the car, turned the key in the ignition and the engine fired up. I checked my look in the rear view mirror and thought I looked good. Anyone driving past would see a nicely made up woman on her way to shop/lunch/hotel??

The journey started, I turned on the indicator and pulled out onto the main road. I felt wonderful. I kept pulling my dress up to expose my stocking tops.

Mmm I though why don't I give some lorry/van drivers something to look at. I decided to drive to the dual carriage way and overtake a few lorries (slowly!). The first few didn't even bother to look, but one guy in particular caught a glimpse and showed him the suspenders stocking tops and French knicker bottoms. He signalled for me to pull in at the next layby, but I was too nervous! After a few other "shows" I thought I had better return home. I was feeling so sexy and that's when reality kicked in! Shit, shit, I had travelled a few miles and never checked how much petrol I had used or had left! I didn't have enough to get back home. So here I was, dressed fully, in my sexiest underwear, heels and fully made up thinking how the hell am I going to get back home. That's when I realised, I was going to have to pull in at a garage, fill the car up and pay! Luckily, I had my money and cards in my handbag.

My mind raced to think if there was a pay at pump service station...at least if there was I would only have to get out of the car and not go in!

I drove to the BP station on the dual carriageway and was glad when the sign said pay at pump! I pulled up into an empty lane, got out, inserted my card choose £20 and started to fill up. I was very nervous standing there all dolled up. Soon the pump dispensed the amount of fuel. I was trying to get the cap back on the fuel tank and was having a bit of trouble. That's when he said, "can I help you". I looked up and it was the first trucker I had given a show to. He'd stopped at the truck stop, which I hadn't noticed was alongside the garage. I stammered and muttered quietly yes please. He said my nails were the issue as they were hampering my grip. He said he very much enjoyed the "show" and suggested he might get a better view of everything as "payment" for his help.

I saw he had bit hands and was strong. I felt an urge to agree, but where did he suggest. He said an elegantly dressed "lady" should be treated to a nice hotel room and asked if I would join him for the evening. I said I would, so I parked the car and followed him to the hotel reception. It was clear the receptionist knew what I was and why we wanted a room. The trucker (he said his name was James) knew I was a TV too, but said he preferred TVs to women as we loved the way TVs dressed!

We got our room and I followed him down the corridor and eventually we arrived at room 212. He opened the door and beckoned me in first...ladies first he said!

Should I go on people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please tell us more. I love ladies that have something extra in their panties.

Love your SEXY legs xxxx

By *pcd999TV/TS  over a year ago

pinner

Oh yes please

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

Oh definitely x

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Oh please continue

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Please continue

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

You simply must continue !!!

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

By *hrobber4u2Man  over a year ago

Tameside

You have done well coming across a trucker that will use a hotel (and find space to park his truck) rather than sleep on his cab.

Just a minor detail I know but will let you off for writing a lovely story and having fabulous pictures xx

I entered the room, making sure he got a good sight of my fully fashioned seams. I wiggled my bum a bit and tried to walk as sexily as I could in my 5 inch stiletto heels!

James come in and sat on the edge of the bed. He asked me to parade around so he could have a good look. Once he had seen enough, he asked me to take off my dress, exposing my black bullet bra, deep multi strap suspender belt which held up my black fully fashioned stockings and my black silky French knickers.

He beckoned me to come and sit by him. I has a bit nervous, but I had wanted to know how it felt to be in a man's company, dressed as I was for a long while. I sat by James, and he proceeded to run his large strong hands over my stockings, up my legs to the suspender’s straps. He playfully twanged them and put his fingers through the straps. At the same time, he was gently kissing my perfumed neck. Wow, I thought, this is lovely. The bulge in my French knickers give my excitement away.

We leaned back so we were lying on the bed, he was still kissing my neck and playing with my suspender straps, so I put my hand down by the fly of his trousers. I could feel his rock hard cock through the material. I urged him to get undressed completely, which he duly did. In front of me was a 6ft guy, toned taking off his shirt, trousers and pants. My mouth was dry. I sat up onto the edge of the bed as he stood in all his glory in front of me.

Now Francesca, what have you got yourself into?

He looked at me and instantly I knew what he wanted and what I so desperately needed to do.

His 8 inch cock was rock hard inches from my face. I wrapped my red painted nailed hand around it and started to wank him. I could see the pre-cum glistening on his helmet...that's when I got this strong urge to take the tip of his hard cock into my mouth.

I could taste his pre-cum. I remember thinking it tasted nice but was also wondering if his cum was going to taste like.

He pushed his cock forward and I took more, or at least as much as I could into my warm willing mouth. I gagged a couple of times which he seemed to enjoy!

I got into a rhythm of taking my mouth to the very end of his cock and bobbing my head forward to take all of his massive cock deep down in my throat.

That's when I glanced at the mirror in the room. There I was in my stockings, suspenders and heels, looking like a sexy woman, my red lipsticked lips around a wonderful cock, sucking it for all I was worth...I almost cum right there and then.

As I was lost in that moment, I felt James get harder, he moaned, and I knew what to expect. Jet after jet of warm salty cum went down my throat. I eagerly swallowed as much as I could, but some did leak out and down my chin. I looked into the mirror again and was pleased with what I saw.

I kept his cock in my mouth for a while as I cleaned him up. He withdrew his now limp cock and said right now it's your turn.

With that he knelt before me, took of my French knickers and started sucking my hard cock. I was quite a bit smaller than him, but just as eager to cum. It wasn't long before I was ready, he didn't want to swallow me cum, so he started wanking me and just as he pulled his mouth away, I ejected the fiercest cum shot. It went to high it landed on my wig!

With that we lay on the bed fully satisfied. He kissed me on the cheek and said, what shall we do next?

"Please tell us more. I love ladies that have something extra in their panties.

Love your SEXY legs xxxx "

Thank you, glad you like them xx

"You have done well coming across a trucker that will use a hotel (and find space to park his truck) rather than sleep on his cab.

Just a minor detail I know but will let you off for writing a lovely story and having fabulous pictures xx"

Thanks for letting me off! xx

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great post. Can’t wait to hear what you get up to next.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Oh yes more please

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Mmmmm.. I'm mk way this weekend. Popping to Thornborough bridge

What he suggested next shocked and excited me. He had parked up his lorry for the evening at this particular garage as it was a safe place to leave it overnight.

His house was only a 10 minute walk, or 2 minute drive away.

He and his wife had been fantasising about meeting a TV for years as a threesome.

He suggested he give his wife a call and for me to come home with him for the next sexy adventure. He called her, and confirmed she was very much up for the meet, but wanted to a bit of time to get ready. She too enjoyed wearing nylons and sexy underwear under her PVC dress and thigh boots.

This give me time to redo my make up, brush my wig and get ready for the next sexy session.

Mmm the thought of James' wife all dressed in PVC and thigh boots had me hard again.

It was on the way to their house I thought if she was going to take control in her PVC outfit...

» Add a new message to this topic