FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anticipation

Anticipation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’d been chatting online for awhile and had recently met for a quick drink while I was in London. I was instantly attracted to him the moment he walked through the door, dressed to impress in a designer fitted business suit, he smelt great and looked even better.

we met in a high end bar in Chelsea and as I sat down I let my skirt slip to the side to show the tops of my stockings.

I was wearing a tight short red lacy dress with a pair of nude heels, my red hair was curled and my make up was on point. As I sat down he whispered into my ear ‘you look fantastic,I can’t wait to fuck you’.

he left the table to get our drinks and brought them over. I dipped my finger in the drink and slowly sucked it off my finger whilst looking into his eyes.

I could see him shift in his seat so I knew that my flirting was working. I took a sip from my drink and slowly licked my lips. he grabs my head and kisses me hard, I can feel my pussy twitch and get wetter.

I say ‘let’s get out of here my hotel is around the corner. I lead him out of the bar, around the corner and take him up to my room, he had told me that he was dom and that appealed to my hugely submissive tendencies but I hadn’t realised just how dom he would be.

as soon as the bedroom door closed and we were inside he pinned me up against the wall, one hand lightly on my neck, another hand pulling my hair and his mouth exploring mine. His hands then left my neck and hair and started caressing my body, starting with my boobs playing with my nipple piercings and taking my nipples into his mouth, biting them nibbling at them, my nipples so erect and I was very sexually excited.

suddenly I feel a hand between my thighs, fingers entering deep into my pussy, I was so wet and he definitely noticed as he whispered into my ear ‘you’re so wet can’t wait to get my cock in you’……..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

As quickly as he started he stopped! The disappointment must have been evident on my face as he turned to me and said ‘Not yet, I want to play with your mouth. I knew what that meant so I dutifully got on my knees, looked up at him and opened my mouth…his cock looked delicious, the perfect size and he was clearly already turned on. I felt his hands on the back of my head as I lowered my wet warm mouth onto his cock. His girth filled my mouth, I took his whole cock in my mouth feeling it throbbing against my throat. He starts thrusting it in and out of my mouth, I love his cock and sucking alone is making me wet. I let my tongue trail down the shaft to the balls and cup his balls in my mouth sucking on them. He lets out an aroused gasp and I take it as an instruction to keep going……

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great

"Sounds great "