FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married couples first share!

Married couples first share!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We meet in the bar of the hotel as arranged for a drink and a chat. When I first see the lady in person, my heart jumps for joy a little. Stunning. For the next hour our so, all three of us feel each other, flirt, and get to know each other with nervous first exchanges, awkward jokes but slowly relaxing into it. We are all a bit nervous but only natural, we are only human.

I notice your great legs and stylish heels and dress. You have great eye contact and shy but friendly smile. I can tell ye are both mad about each other. Our feet touch under the table but I don't think it was a mistake! I think you like me and I am on a semi already. You ask me to follow ye up to the room at a discrete distance so the hotel receptionist does not notice. They probably do but don't care. By chance we actually use the same lift......no one else is in it so I steal a quick kiss before it opens at our floor. I walk down the hotel corridor behind ye, you're body and ass are perfect. Dirty thoughts creep into my head. The sound of the door opening is like a starter gun.....we can finally get our hands on each other. Slowly.....no need to rush anything as we want to enjoy it. Your husband takes a seat to watch, hands on his knees. Free to join in any time he wants.

You smell devine and a great kisser, slow, pecking, some toungue and different ryrhms, just the way I like it. We are exploring with our hands, still standing. Your hand can feel my hard cock in my trousers.....I inch up your dress to see your knickers and that great ass. I cup your pussy with my hand gently and move in a circular motion as I kiss your kneck.....your little moan or pleasure is lovely. You're husband is enjoying it. I move behind you and slowly open your dress......it slides to the ground as I kiss the back of your kneck. I start to open your bra and cup your breast, searching for your hard nipple. It falls to the ground and you turn around and kiss me. You begin to open my shirt.... Button by button. You push it off my arms and as you kiss me. You undo my belt and by jeans fall to the floor. You reach in and take my cock out and wank it as you kiss me. You go down and give me a class blowjob.....deep, shallow, ball licking.... I have to stop you before I cum. However it gives me the opportunity to return the favor. Your pussy tastes amazing and I love the view of you writhing in pleasure. I play with your nipples also but you stop me and whisper in my ear to fuck you while you're husband still watches.

You help me slip a condom on and you slide back up the bed with spread your legs...... Inviting me in. I slide into your wet pussy. Slowly at first and get into the ryrhm. I am looking into your eyes and planting kisses also..... and telling you how amazing it feels. I ask you how it feels to be fucked by another man's cock and you whisper that you love it. You flip over and adk me to fuck you doggy, you are faced in the direction of your husband so you can look at him. We both can.... I love the sight of those hips and I reach around and play with your tits. You kiss and suck my finger also. The slap slap slap of my hips off your ass cheeks is intense. We move over to your husband you bend down over him to look him in the eye as I fuck you from behind.

You then turn around and push me back onto the bed. You want to fuck me now. You squat on top of me and I slide into you again. You fuck me as your hair falls into my face and look into my eyes. I grab the back of your neck to guide you in for a kiss......then grab your hips to help you fuck me harder......I am close to cumming. I tell you to stay going..... don't stop. I can feel you shudder also...... you came hard so now it's my time. I flip you onto you're back.... Whip off the condom and cum over your belly and tits ..... So intense that I nearly pass out. Amazing I lay beside you and clean you're body as we gently kiss. And lay together in happy out!

I am sure the reclaim fucking will be fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *intteaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Great story … brings back lots of memories

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you......I was not planning on writing this but 'events' happened and I did not want to waste the content

» Add a new message to this topic