FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy ( at the moment )!

Fantasy ( at the moment )!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bsolutebeginners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Our latest “go to “ fantasy was hubby telling me how he would like to see me get fucked by another man. I always told him that I wouldn’t let anyone else touch me but my wetness was telling hubby how much that I was enjoying the thought.

We had joined fab to see what would happen and we were soon contacted by Mike who invited us around to his hotel on the Saturday night. I still didn’t think that anything would happen but as Saturday arrived I couldn’t help but feel nervous and excited, I hadn’t felt like this for years. Hubby came home from the football and changed and seemed nonchalant as if we were just going to visit an old friend! I got myself ready and I must admit that I did dress a little bit more provocative than I normally would have, we got in the car and set off for the hotel. The journey there seemed to only take minutes, we parked up and I said to hubby “what are we doing ?”, he told me to relax, “nothing happens unless you are happy with it “ he said. I held his hand and we walked into the hotel.

We had arranged to meet Mike in the bar at 7 and right on the dot he arrived and politely introduced himself. He was dressed smartly but casual and had a warm demeanour about him that made you feel comfortable and relaxed in his company. We ordered some drinks and explained our fantasy, I couldn’t believe that we were talking to him about joining us intimately but the talking and realisation that he was interested was really getting me excited now.

We soon finished our drinks and Mike invited us to his room for another drink, we followed him to the lift and while in the lift I felt him caress my arm gently. It seemed such an innocent place to touch but just seemed so erotic. We went into the room and Mike asked us to make ourselves comfortable, he sat in the chair in the corner of the room while we were sat on the bed. This is it I thought, our fantasy is about to start. Hubby put a blindfold on me and started to kiss my neck and slowly take my clothes off, all the time he was telling me that Mike was watching. We were soon both naked on the bed and hubby was kissing my breasts and rubbing my clit slowly, then hubby took the blindfold off.

Mike was stood in the corner in just a pair of white boxer shorts and from the obvious bulge he must have been enjoying what he was seeing, “do you want Mike to come closer?” Hubby said, “if you want” I meekly replied. “It’s up to you “, hubby insisted wanting me to submit to making a decision, “but what if he touches me?” I got the reply from hubby that he always gave when we had talked about this scenario in the bedroom but this time it brought a real flutter of excitement when hubby said “if he touches you then I’m not going to stop him “. “Go on then”, I whispered and hubby nodded to Mike to move closer. I turned and kissed hubby passionately and felt another hand, softer than hubbys touching my breast, slowly brushing against my already erect nipple and then I felt the bulge against my rear as Mike had lay by the side of me. I stopped with hubby to turn so that I could see what I already knew was happening, Mike put his arms around me and we kissed passionately. I turned again and kissed hubby and this time I felt an unfamiliar hand between my legs. Instinctively I opened my legs, lay back and closed my eyes. Soon there was a mouth on my breasts and a tongue licking my clit. I knew that it was Mike that was tasting my cunt. There was no stopping me now……….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Ooooh keep this one going

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago