FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story number 2

Story number 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She woke with a start. There was something different. Something felt different. Then she smiled. She felt his arm around her waist and realized it was his warm breath on her neck that woke her. She could still smell the sex in the room from a few hours ago. She reached for his hand on her belly and lifted it to her breast. She slowly moved it around her nipple, damn that felt good.

He stirred.

She fell back to sleep their hands together on her breast.

She woke feeling his cock harden against her arse, he was either waking up or was dreaming of their exploits earlier on. His grip tightened on her breast and she felt a kiss on her neck.

Morning gorgeous he whispered in her ear.

He was awake. She smiled,

Morning hun she said. She could feel his hard cock almost slipping between her arse cheeks..

Tea time I think she said slipping out of bed. He turned on his back and watched her as she slid a red colourful kimono onto her naked body. What a body she had, he loved looking at her, yet she was still slightly coy around him. She looked at him laying on his back, his cock making a small pyramid shape under the duvet. She smiled

She bought the teas in and got back into bed after slipping her kimono off. They kissed each other, tasting each other from the night before on each of their lips. Just gonna have a shower, he said. She heard the water running and imagined the water running over his body, his head, his beard, water running over his chest and his cock. Oh damn that cock. Before she knew it her hand was between her legs playing with herself, she was circling her clit lightly lost in the moment and didn’t hear the shower stop.

He’d just had a lovely shower, refreshed from the night before. What a night they had had. They had explored each others bodies.. thoroughly!

He walked back into the bedroom to see her with a hand between her legs and a breast in the other, she looked lost in the moment. He stood there and watched.

She felt his eyes on him. She looked up and stopped, flushed with embarrassment.

Jesus you made me jump!

He just smiled, walked to the bed. Grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers.

My time for a shower she said. Smiling she stood up and kissed him.

He heard the water start he sat on the bed and drank some tea.

HUN can you come here she called out

He knocked and entered the room, the water was still running she was in the shower.

What’s up babe? He asked.

She turned around and he watched as she pressed her tits against the glass. Damn she knew how to tease. Her soapy tits squashed against the glass, the water running over her body, damn that was the best sight he had seen in his 45 years. She laughed

You like?

He didn’t have to answer. His cock was straining against the towel.

I need a towel she said. He took his off and left it hanging and went back to the bed room…

He was smiling as she walked in, hair wet, towel wrapped round like a strapless dress.

You bloody tease. He said smiling.

What? She asked mockingly.

They smiled. She leant over and kissed him. He reciprocated in full, feeling the dampness of her hair. She stood up, grabbed the towel in one hand and wiggled. It left her body, she was naked in front of him. She then proceeded to dry her self in front of him. She could feel and sense him watching her, she looked at him and coughed. The look in his eyes was amazing. She could see appreciation, lust, hunger and something else. She’d not been looked at like that for, well forever, she felt her soul flip, her heart missed a beat. She smiled at him as she held a boob in between the towel and gently dried it, then moved onto the other, purposefully slow and seductive. She rubbed her belly dry and then slowly dried between her legs. She turned round and bent in half to dry her legs, slightly parting her legs, knowing full well her pussy was on full show to him. She peered round and he was watching. Intently. She knew he wouldn’t instigate anything unless he was told too. This, she liked.

The moment she turned and started to dry her legs was the hardest piece of self control he had ever had. He just wanted to grab her arse, pull her cheeks apart and kiss her on her lips, rim her arsehole with his tongue, he wanted to taste her, he wanted to hold her down and fuck her hard, damn she was a tease, This was new to him, but was so, so welcome. She stood up and slipped her kimono on. She turned round, and he could see her nipples straining against the bright red material.

He slipped his boxers and shorts and a t shirt on and they went and sat on the sofa. Soft music in the background they chatted.

You sleep well? He asked.

Better than in a long time thank you. I woke a couple of times but the sleep I had was restful she said looking at him from the rim of her cup as she took a sip.

Damn me too, he said. I loved waking up and feeling you in my arms.

You never let me go all night. She said

I’m sorry, i..

No, don’t be. It was lovely she said. She leant in and kissed him. As she leant in she felt her kimono open, her natural instinct was to grab it shut, but instead she slowed everything down, making sure he saw her breasts, making sure he knew she was letting him see them.

They kissed. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and they kissed passionately and embraced.

Right lets get ready, there’s a little café down the road, breakfast time. You gave me an appetite she said. She got up and just before she went through the door way she shimmied her kimono off and then vanished. He sat on the sofa smiling to himself. Damn she was gorgeous and this teasing was amazing. He was feeling emotions, some he’d had before but others were totally new. He couldn’t put into words how she made his soul feel. His spirit and aura were glowing, his heart would skip a beat at every touch she made, the sensation as he touched her was like touching an angel. He was still smiling and drinking tea when she came out of the room dressed. She was wearing a tight fitting skirt which stopped on her thighs, not too short, not too long, showing off her gorgeous legs.

Her legs…. Just a few hours ago they were wrapped around his shoulders holding his head in her groin as he licked and sucked her clit. She tasted amazing and was so susceptible to his touch. She had held his head there with her hands and wrapped her legs round, she just couldn’t get enough of him. She needed him hard and deep. His tongue would separate her labia and enter her. His nose muzzling her clit..

His eyes carried on up her body to her vest top, tight against her breasts in her bra. How he had enjoyed holding each breast and licking her nipples, the feel of them on his face, on his chest as she slid down his body the night before, the feel of them on his cock as she went down further, then the hot warmth of her mouth as she took him into her mouth.

She’d put some make up on as well, her gorgeous soft gentle lips, high lighted in red, her eyes mascaraed and shadowed with her lovely eyes looking at him. Her eyes, oh how he loved looking in them. He could lose himself in her eyes for all eternity. She smiled. Her teeth. That’s when he felt the dull ache from his chest. His hand unconsciously went to his chest and he winced slightly.

Oh shit did I hurt you? She asked

What? Oh.. no. no its ok. So worth it and I fucking enjoyed it..

She had been on top of him riding him. He’d thrust up hard and pulled her knees up and put an arm around her neck holding her in place and he had started to fuck her, hard. She was in the heat of the moment and had bitten him. He had reacted by fucking her harder which made her bite him again. She could remember how she thought she’d pierced his skin with her teeth but she hadn’t. Her pussy was still aching from that fucking. It was a nice ache. One she planned on having again later that day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

… your good at this…. Next chapter please lol

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

I have another one on here, it's under

I try to write sexy

I'll dig out my other ones. I might even get some inspiration and write new ones

thank you

» Add a new message to this topic