FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chantel

Chantel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ise9876 OP   Man  over a year ago

xxxxxx

we had been chatting on here for a while, usually late at night, she was married and seemed to be looking some discreet fun, i was happy to go along with what ever her desire were, so its late one night (about 2 in the morning) and after some convincing we decided that we would go for an early morning meet at 7 the next morning, she would be heading to work and as the night wore on i set my alarm for 6.30 am.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Do go on please

xxxxxx

my alarm went off at 6.30 and i had to try an remember why it was set so early!!!, so i got up, quick shower, dresssed and out the door, we had arranged to meet at the edge of town in a car park (there wouldnt be too many people about at 7am on a winters morning), i arrive at about 6.55 and waited 10 minutes, a few cars drove by but none pulled in, then eventually a car pulled in and chantel got out and came over to the drivers side rapped on the window just to confirm it was me she was meeting, she then got in the passanger door, she was dressed in a fleece top and leggins, the nerves were now pounding and cock starting to itch..

xxxxxx

as she got into the car i was trying to gauge what was under the clothes, it was hard to tell, we chatted for a few minutes about the more mundane things in life, after what seemed like an age i moved in for a kiss, this give me the opportunity to start exploring what was on offer and in no time i had the fleece on her top opened to reveal a very sexy white bra with a devine set of tits, i worked my way down her body and exposed her nibbles for me to suck on, by this stage she was well and truely turned on and she unbuckled my belt, ziped down my trousers and pulled my throbbing cock out of my boxers, she asked if i wanted a wee "Yankee", i was more than happy to let her pull my cock as i contuined to suck on her nipples, then all of a sudden another car pulled into the car park..

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Keep going

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

And then what

By *eteeMan  over a year ago

limerick tipp border

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

xxxxxx

she lifted her head from my cock, and she said holy F**k its my husband, my cock went flat in an instant, i started the car straight away, her in the passanger seat,dashed out of tge car part went straight through a red light and was in a panic as i waited to see if we were being followed

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

And?

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago