FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were always close. We’d grown up basically as best friends and until a certain age had shared a bedroom. Sometimes she’d sleep in my bed and it was perfectly platonic and innocent. But as our bodies changed and we both got separate rooms, the closeness didn’t fade. And one night. Hanging out in her room she kissed me, out of nowhere. And it was intense and passionate, surely a product of pent up feelings along with a deep down understanding that we were doing was wrong. Though that wasn’t something either of us ever articulated out loud. She took her top off and I first saw her magnificent chest, so perfectly formed and shaped. And she took my hand and laid it on the left one and told me what to do. She was always my teacher when it came to things of this nature.

It started happening often. I’d be in bed and I’d see her in the doorway and then she’d disappear; her signal that it was time to play again. I remember the first time she took my hand and put it in her shorts and I put my fingers inside her and felt her juices run down my hand. The smile on her face was worth everything to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hope you understand the truth in this story, had to be careful not to upset the mods

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic