FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meet in the hotel bar

Meet in the hotel bar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I stay in that same hotel a lot. I usually eat in the bar. I notice a couple of times this sexy lady standing at the bar. I can't take my eyes off her. She notices me looking, I get quite embarrassed. She comes over and says I see you looking You like what you see. I nod I agreement. She says do you want to see more boy. I nod again. Come on then follow me she says as she leads me to her room. Before we enter she says to me when you walk into my room I am in control at all times, if you don't like go now. Again I nod! Upon entering the room I see I guy naked tided to the bed. I knew you were bi when I seen you looking slave she said to me. No get naked she orders. Once naked she says that I am to suck this guys cock until she is stasified I have done a good job. So I start sucking. For 10 mins I'm Sucking good. She says well done slave you have statisfied me. So you can get what's coming now and untied the guy from the bed. It's your turn she says and pushes me onto the bed. She tells the guy to tie my arms but not legs as they will need to go in the air later. He does as he's told and ties me to the bed. He then starts sucking my cock without and words from her. Then she gets on the bed and sits on my face. She shouts lick me dry boy! Or I won't let him fuck you! Without thinking b I just start licking for all im worth! For 30 minutes we continue like this and I'm on the verge of blowing the biggest load ever. Then they both stop! Good she says now its fucking time. But not for you! She gets the other guy around by my face and tells him to fuck her so I can see. He's fucking her hard just above my face his balls Slaping my eager Tongue. This continues for 20 minutes! Now slave she says its your turn. And the guys moves around to my arse! She gets hold of my legs and pulls the back giving the guy easy access to my arse! He begins by sticking a lubed finger agaisbt my tight hole. He slowly loosens me up as I had never had a cock up there before. Once loose he lubes up his cock and places his fat bell end at the entrance. She tells him to stick in right up there and let's hear him squeal. With one mighty thrust he inserts his hole cock up my arse and I let out a big sigh!!! But if felt so good! She told him to fuck my hard and she the placed herself above my cock. She lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. They carried on for another 20 mins like this until both of us were about to come. He carried on fucking my arse and spurted a big load up me and she got of my cock and wanked me until I unleashed the most cum ever. I could have just layed for ages taking in the moment but she said right boy get your clothes and get out. The guy picked up my clothes and she untied my but instead of giving them to me he threw them out the room as she said get dressed there were are finished as she pushed my out the door naked. The door closed and I hurryed to get dressed thinking wow did that just happen. I went back to my room with the biggest smile on my face ever.

Would love this of something similar to happen in real life so any offers very welcome! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody else have similar fantasies? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic