FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strange Dream

Strange Dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allGentleman72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

I woke up this morning with a hard on , I had a really dirty dream . Would love you thoughts

I went to buy something from a guy from Gumtree , strangely from Falkirk and very vivid , I can see their faces now.

I went into to their living room and was chatting with the husband and the wife entered in a dressing gown.

We chatted for a while and suddenly the husband said “we have never done this, but we want to try a threesome , are you interested?”,

I was shocked , his wife “Tracy” got up and came over to me, got very close and leaned in for a kiss.

Alan her husband , stood up and closed the blinds and went and locked the front door.

He then got behind his wife and started kissing his wife’s neck.

Alan took off his t-shirt and then opened her dressing gown.

She put her hand on my hard cock through my jeans

I took my jacket off and then my t-shirt .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bathgate

I put my hands on her breasts and squeezed her very hard nipples. Her hubby pulled down her shorts and started rubbing her clit.

She said get naked , we both stood back , I undid my belt and took my jeans off. Alan was already naked and very ready for action. I took my boxers off.

She went went to the couch and we sat either side of Tracy.

We took turns kissing her breasts and mouth as she took a cock in each hand.

I put my hand between her legs and I felt Alans hand

He was rubbing her clit and I slipped in a finger.

Tracy moaned as we did. We where all getting very into it.

She opened her legs wider and she was very wet.

She broke our kiss , got up and got on her knees.

She said to us to stand up.

She took my cock in her mouth and Allan stood next to me and she took each cock into her mouth while she wanked the other.

She pushed out cocks together and I looked at Alan , he just shrugged and smiled. This was getting hotter and hotter..

Bathgate

A good 5 minutes passed , Alan sat down on the couch, she bent over to suck him. I put my hand between her legs and started fingering her. I got closer and moved my mouth and started licking.

Her pussy was sweet and Alan said lick her good Dee , make her cum.

My mouth was on her clit sucking and licking , I put my tongue in her pussy , she moaned as I licked her from clit to her bum hole , she made a squeal noise as I lingered on her bum.

She was getting close and few licks later she exploded .

The smell of sex was in the air , I had no idea what would happen next , I got on the couch and she turn her attention to my cock. Alan got behind her and pushed his cock into her.

I said you are fucking her good mate. She nodded with a mouthful of my cock.

Alan was getting close and stopped before he shot his load. He said change ends.

I swap over and for the first time , my cock pushed into her hairy mound.

We fucked for a while , I was getting close quickly and I followed Alan’s lead and stopped short.

We went back to the couch and touched and kissed Tracy who was getting more excited by the second.

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Good story, reminds me of a fuck & go I did years ago. Guys gf blindfolded & tied to bed. Looking forward to your climax!

Bathgate

Both Alan and me really needed to cum.

Alan got on the rug and Tracy immediately got on top for a 69. I thought I will leave them too it. 10 seconds later , the both mumbled fuck her/me

I got behind Tracy and I could see Alan licking her clit. I knew my cock was close to him , so was very accurate slipping into Tracy.

We started to fuck . Tracy was having a good time.

As I fucked I noticed that Alans tongue was touching my shaft . He was very interested in my cock.

My cock slipped out , before I could do anything Alan took hold of it and took the tip is his mouth.

I gasped , Tracy knew something was happening, “is he sucking you, I said yes. “ she gasped as Alan took my cock and guided it back into her pussy.

I was all guns blazing and heading for the cumshot

I pulled out and shot a load all over her back.

She was cumming too and shuddered to a massive orgasm

Bathgate

We sat up and took a break for 10 minutes, Alan was ready to explode , Tracy said , “You went a bit BI on me, it was really hot , we have never done anything like that. Are you both okay if we do it again and you swap places , She reach for Alans balls and said he needs to cum. I said nothing but got on the rug ready for Tracy’s pussy on my face .

We got off to a slow start , I need to recover from my orgasm. But was starting to harden.

Alan took his time and watch us , slowly stroking himself.

He was rock hard , I saw his cock less than a inch from my mouth. As he was pushing into Tracy , I push my tongue up so it would glide along from his top down the shaft.

He gasped and was deep in Tracy , he was fucking Tracy , I was licking clit , pussy and cock in a blur.

He pulled is cock out and I took it into my mouth.

Tracy stopped , Dee are you sucking my husband , Alan reply “YES” I could taste Tracy and I could feel Alan was getting ready. I took his cock and put it beside her pussy , he was going for it now.

I said fuck it , and was touching his balls. I put my finger against his bum hole and he did not complain

I decided to up the pressure and my finger slipped in a little . As he move in and out , so did my finger .

He was cumming hard as he came i push my finger deep into him. I pulled my finger out and he pulled out his cock.

We all clasped on the floor

Bathgate

We got ourselves together and Alan told Tracy what I had done.

They thanked me and I got dressed, they wanted to shower.

He asked for my contact details and said we really loved that , can we do it again soon , I agreed and off I went.

So the question is , any couples of ample size want to turn me dream into a reality , bonus points if your Tracy and Alan from Falkirk………..

» Add a new message to this topic