FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our early days

our early days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

I parked the van in the same spot only closer to the trees, I walked to the back of the van and opened the door, sure enough before long i heard a rustling in the bushes, I could see the old man looking, towards the van,His cock already in his hand. Seeing i was alone he walked over, "Hello lad, Well where is she tonight? I was hoping for another show, I know you saw me tossing myself off, You looked more excited than i did," I explained that she was out with a friend. "Oh, out looking for more cock is she?, She's a hot one that, I heard her moaning from the trees, Thats why i shot so quick, Whats her name". Pam i told him,, "You will have to bring her again, I think you would like to watch Pam being fucked, by a real man,." The conversation was really getting me exciited and i looked down at his hard cock, It was quite long and curved with a thick vein running from his balls to his helmet, "Anyway, What are you doing here alone tonight, are you doing a little watching your self " "No" i stammered, "No, I didn't think so,, I think i know what you want, we get quite a few queers here,, Go on, suck my cock,", i sunk to my knees and took him in my mouth, "I would rather it was Pam sucking me, but you will do for now," God i really loved the insults, After a few minutes i got to my feet undoing my belt and let my jeans fall to the ground, I watched his face taking in Pams stockings and undies, "I fucking knew it " he said, "Kneel in the back of the van, Your going to get her share of cock tonight, Moan as much as you like,there will others like me watching in the bushes," He leaned forward, i felt his cock still wet from my sucking press against my cunt, twice he slid up my crack, The third attempt i opened to allow his helmet inside me, I gave a loud moan, Then as if he were afraid i would change my mind he gave a mighty thrust, "Oh fuck ,yes, You have taken it all" his thrust started in earnest now, I was moaning and pressing back to meet him, "Thats it, push back boy, Take it all, This is what you should have been giving Pam instead of looking at my cock, you sissy faggot," I could have stayed there all night taking his hard cock, but he gripped my hips and thrust hard,remaining deep inside me i felt him swell, Thee warmth spread inside me."Fuck Yes Pam, Take all my hot spunk, You will go home with a mans spunk in you tonight," He pulled out and stood back, "It wasn't what i really wanted but fuck i enjoyed that, Get down and give it a suck before i put it away."I was happy to oblige,"Make sure you bring the little slut next time" and with that he walked back into the trees. Maybe i will, but maybe not ,Cath

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmm great story.... more please x

» Add a new message to this topic