FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mother in law

mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never really got on well with my m.i.l but when my house was being refurbed was forced into staaying at her house for a few weeks, with me working nights and her not working, once my wife and father in law left for work at 7.30am we were alone in the house till 6pm, for the first few days we stayed out of each others way, until I needed to use the toilet, thinking she was still working in the garden I didn't expect to see her drying herself after a shower when I walked into the bathroom, she was towelling her hair facing me fully naked and when faced with each other we were shocked and both a bit mortified so I quickly left and stayed in my room and left it at that, a couple of days past with nothing said by either of us, but I had thought about nothing else apart from here naked body and what I want to do with it (for a 57 year old very nice body, 36 dd boobs and nicely trimmed pussy and a size 14) the I had a knock at my door and in she walked, she asked me if I had told my wife about the meeting, I said no, she then asked if I had seen anything of her ( knowing I had) I said,yes, everything ! She looked straight at me, and said And ? I replied very nice ! She then opened up her dressing gown and said do yo still like it ?, I only had my football shorts on and my immediate hard on was very obvious !. She looked at it and licked her lips, she went down on her knees and as I was sat on the edge of the bed she pulled my shorts down and slowly took my cock in her mouth, she gave me the most amazing blow job and very quickly I said I was going to cum, she just carried on and swallowed all of my load, she stood up and said when you get hard again come to my room and I will be waiting, about 15 mins later getting very hard again I knocked on her door and walked in to find her sitting on the edge of the bed fingering herself, she just looked at me and pointing at her pussy said, your turn, I went on my knees and slowly licked her gorgeous pussy until juices were running out of her, she stopped me and said she wanted me to fuck her so I got up and was about to fuck her when she stopped me and said, only my husband fucks this pussy, tunring over onto all fours she said, this ones yours, so I slowly put my cock in her arse and started to fuck her, she said make it quick, make it hard and cum in my arse then leave, so I started fucking quicker and then banging very hard shot inside her, once I was finished in her I pulled out and she didn't move, with cum running from her arse she told me to leave............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow great story. Next?????

Superb!! Got me thinking and also very horny. More please

Wish my dragon in law was like that. Very sexy mate hope there's more

nice story, reminds me of an x gfs mum but nothing ever happened with her.

great story!! would be up for a bit of that

more please

dearie me

Never had sex with a mother in law, either my first one or the current one, but I did have a very sexy occasional thing with my first wifes auntie. She had overheard my ex and her daughter discussing their sex lives and my ex had said how glad she was that I loved to give oral as she liked that almost more then being fucked. Well the ex's auntie had never in her life had a guy, or anyone else go down on her . At a family party a few months later, my ex pissed as a fart and snoring in a spare bedroom. The auntie cornered me in the kitchen. She was well into her 50's and I was only 28, she was very slim, not my usualy choice in women, smal but still pert looking tits, and an ass that still looked pretty hot. We were talking quietly and she was pissed enough just to tell me about the overheard conversation and to tell me about never having anyone suck her pussy.I know an invitation when I hear one so as it was late I said to her tosay she was going home and I would leave just after, asking if it was alright to leave the x sleeping where she was. I met her alittle way along the street, we couldn't use her place as her husband was due in from work soon and couldn't go to the inlaws place for obvious reasons so we went into a nearby park. No messing about once we found a secluded bench, we were sucking the face of each other and pulling at clothing. While we were still standing I pulled down her tights and pants then got her to siton the bench with her bum perched on the edge. Her pussy was soaking wet and almost dripping, and extremely hairy! i began to kiss and lick her inner thighs but she grabbed my head and shoved it into her gaping pussy. I shoved my tongue inside as deep as I could then simply sucked her clitty intomy mouth and lashed t with my tongue. That was all it needed, her hand pushed my face hard against her soaking pussy and her thighs clamped around my head, her other hand clamped over her mouth to stifle her cries. When she calmed down she stood up, turned round and let me slip into her from behind and I slammed my cock into her hard till I came. We managed a few more relaxed meets afterwards. This was one lady who enjoyed her discovery of oral sex!!!

The next time we managed to get together was much better. My ex had a job that periodically involved her working an entire weekend and staying on the premises, something I had taken advantage of before, as you do! The Auntie, Gillian (Gill) sold her husband a line about her going on a girls weekend with her boozy mates. he bought this quite readily as it gave him the opportunity to go on the piss and throw money at the bokies Gill and her two mates booked into two double rooms near me, of course giving the mates a room each for their own shagging fun! Gill appeared at my door with a small suitcase and a nervous grin Once we were in the living room and a coule of large drinks down her, her confidence returned. I got her to sit in the comfy chair facing the telly and told her to sit back, relax and trust me. Kneeling in front of her I eased her slim legs apart and pushed her skirt up to her waist. She was wearing stockings and suspies, a vast improvement on the tights! I looked up at her and she said "thought you would like them". I gently slipped her panties off to see she had drastically trimmed her pussy so you could actually see her thick pussy lips, the inner ones just peeping through and already damp. I spent ages this time kissing and stroking her inner thighs before ever so gently stroking the tip of my tongue the whole length of her lips openning them and revealing her now soaked clitty. I spent another while sucking her thick outer lips and pulling gently on the inner ones a damp patch forming on the upholstery. Slipping two fingers inside her I took her clitty into my mouth and sucked while softly lashing it with my tongue. My fingers were sliding in and out, rubbing against her G spot and I began sucking just a bit harder and using my tongue a bit more forcefully. Gill told me to keep doing exactly what I was and put both mands on the back of my head, fucking at my face with her hips. She didn't bother to stifle her cries this time and was soon screaming her head off, my face and hand soaking wet from her fucking them. She seemed to orgasm for quite some time before she begged me to stop. She lay there, legs wide open panting for breath as I took my clothes off before easing my cock into her, hooking her legs over my sholders and getting her to wrap her arms around me. I picked her up this way and carried her the short distance to the spare bedroom and sank down on the bed to begin fucking her hard.I told her I wouldn't last too long she just told me to go for it and grabbed my ass, digging her long nails in hard and grinding against me. I exploded inside her, pumping what felt like a gallon of cum inside and she came again, really digging those nails in! We lay panting and sticky while we both recovered. We would take the next one a bit more slowly!!

Never got to fuck her, but once had my fingers up the mother of my GF when I was about 18. She was a very well kept 40 year old at the time. Good memories

great story i too fantasie about fucking my mother inlaw and i think she knows that im attraxted to her...

oh, the mother in law fuck story! I fantasized about my exes mother all the time! she looked justlike my wife but 20yrs older and 4stone lighter! I would have loved to have fucked that woman!

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

"great story i too fantasie about fucking my mother inlaw and i think she knows that im attraxted to her..."

Is your wife aware that u fancy her mother she might find this post lol

» Add a new message to this topic