FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our swinging experience part 2

Our swinging experience part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This continues from our previous experience with a guy called Ian who we met at Eureka in Kent.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1239110

After our amazing evening at Ian's we kept in touch with him regularly. Ruth and I were really keen to meet him again and really felt like we had landed on our feet with him.

With work and other commitments arrangements were made to meet up again about a month later. Again, Ian was happy for us to visit him at his place in Surrey. We were both so looking forward to it and Ruth decided to treat herself to some underwear to surprise Ian.

I asked what she was going to buy and she said it is a surprise so just wait! Early afternoon we were getting ready and Ruth was trimming her pussy. As I mentioned before, she is 41, a little over 5ft, size 14 with 32GG boobs. I would describe her figure as an hour glass shape and I think that since our trip to Eureka and evening with Ian, her body confidence had grown.

Ruth was so excited on the journey down to Ian's. She was wearing a knee length dress which accentuated her curves. I pulled onto Ian's drive and Ian opened the front door. Ruth gave him a huge hug and friendly kiss and we went inside.

We had a drink and chatted about what we had been up to and had a laugh before Ruth said "it's no good, I need to have a kiss from you" and kissed Ian passionately. He responded and I heard Ruth stifle a moan. His hands ran up her back and back down to her arse and lifted her dress up.

Ruth said "no not yet, I have a surprise for you." Ian looked at me quizzically and I just shrugged my shoulders and said "She wouldn't tell me either mate!"

Ruth took her bag and said that she was going to get changed and that we were both to be in our boxers in the living room and that she would be 10 minutes.

We both stripped to our boxers and waited. A few minutes later, Ruth came down the stairs and appeared in the doorway. Our jaws dropped......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Wow very horny

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Ruth appeared in the doorway wearing a black sheer body crotchless body stocking and black heels. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail. My jaw had dropped because not only did she look absolutely stunning, it was not like her to dress this way in the 25 years we had been together.

Her big breasts pressed against the sheer material and her large round nipples looked gorgeous.

"Well boys what do you think?"

There was no reply from either of us. Ruth walked over to Ian and bent over and kissed him hard. Ian's response was to flip Ruth over and put her on all fours. Her arse looked amazing and the body stocking complimented her curves. Ian knelt behind her and started to kiss her bum cheeks and backs of her thighs. I was mesmerised by Ruth as she looked at me and bit her lip.

Suddenly she gasped as Ian spread her arse cheeks and thrust his tongue into Ruth's pussy. Ian licked Ruth's pussy up and down, stopping to flick her clit before fucking her with his tongue.

Ruth was moaning as I took my cock out and walked over. She took me hungrily in her mouth as I watched Ian eat her pussy from behind. She suddenly let a surprised moan. I looked at Ian and I saw he was flicking her arsehole. Anywhere near her bum has always been a taboo for Ruth but I think she was so lost in the moment she didn't care.

I was seeing a whole new side of my wife that I absolutely loved, knowing that we were secure in our relationship and it was such a thrill to see her enjoying herself to this extent.

Ruth turned around and knelt between us, taking turns to suck our cocks. Ian was holding her pony tail and thrusting his cock alongside mine.

After several minutes Ian suggested we went upstairs saying he also had a surprise for us. We followed him up to a _pare room that we had stayed in previously. There was one difference from last time. Ian said "Well?"

In her naivety Ruth asked what it was. Ian said "What do you think it is?" Ruth said "I have absolutely no idea!" I looked at the sex swing and thought that this really was a day of firsts......

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Hope theres more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Now that’s what you call swinging

More please

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Guys story

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *omeshereoftenMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I've got one of those swings, they're fantastic fun. Women love being in it.

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Hot

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Woking-ish

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Ian wasted no time in taking Ruth by the hand and leading her over to the swing. Helping her into the seat and placing each leg into the stirrups, he leaned down and kissed Ruth deeply, his tongue deep in her mouth.

Then positioning himself between her legs, Ian rubbed his cock over her swollen pussy lips. Ruth was biting her lip and her look was telling Ian to fuck her.

Ian duly obliged. Pressing the tip of his cock against the entrance of Ruth's pussy, he slid deep inside her. At first slowly, sliding his length in and out of Ruth, before building up his pace. Ruth was staring at him in disbelief as he fucked her. I was wanking my cock as I watched Ian fuck my wife relentlessly.

Ian "come on mate, don't think you can't join us!" I walked over and put my cock to Ruth's lips. She looked up at me, sucking my cock, her eyes wide and moaning as Ian fucked her.

Little did I know Ian was only just getting started......

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Woking-ish

great story looking forward to the next part.

By *as1098Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Ian continued to relentlessly pound Ruth, holding her ankles and she was arching her back in response to him. Her breasts were heaving in her sheer top and the sheer material stretched against her beautiful dark round nipples.

The intensity was immense and Ian and Ruth stared at each other in disbelief as he continued to fuck her. Her pussy looked so stretched around his cock and she was absolutely soaked. I could see her juices running down Ian's cock and over his stomach.

Ruth started to cum and moaning "fucking hell, fuck fuck fuck!"and was shaking uncontrollably. Ian pulled out and his bulbous helmet pushed against Ruth's clit, rubbing it as he leaned down to kiss my wife passionately.

We then got on the bed and Ruth straddled me my hard cock and started riding me. As she did so, Ian went behind her and massaged her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders. Pinching her nipples, they began to kiss, tongues entwined and Ruth's moans were stifled by Ian's tongue deep in her mouth.

She let out a moan of surprise. I felt the heat of Ian's cock close to mine and suddenly felt it push against mine into Ruth's stretched pussy.

» Add a new message to this topic